RPGM Completed Inferior Genes and Ponytails [v1.0] [STARWORKS]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I'll take a poke at the game and see if I can spent some time and effort to fix up some of the more offensive translation problems and fix any game breaking bugs if they exist.
I'll post a new reply once I have some fixes.

EDIT:
Seems like I had wasted my time. You should use that link, it's fine and has no bugs and no MTL.
Alright, here it is. A fully translated non-poetic version of Inferior Genetics 2:
MEGA Download
Thanks for the love, I just wasted like 8 hours.

Last edited:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
they can call it deepL translation all they want, I still wont fall for the evil called MTL
Yeah its wonky in it's own way resulting in crap like "I'm sure you'll be happy that's the best way to make the most out of your vacation."

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
that is DeepL problem, it show multiple version of the translation in the same column so whatever program you are using get this stuff since there no human hands (tho i'm not sure why DeepL won't fix this, it giving only bad reputation preferring google translate.

Ye ye i get it mtl is broken fk, there are like 50 comments that say the same thing... don't be an as***le and if you want get your hand with translator ++ and fix it yourself or just avoid at all.
Why are you censoring yourself here?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well this certainly fits the Ugly Bastard theme of their previous games.
I like the ugly bastards thing, kind of a beauty and the beast thing. Somehow it excites me, as does the masked assailant, the element of not knowing who or what.

Also like the subway train molester's and stuck in the hole in the wall, I guess for the same reasons.

Only in fantasy though ;)

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
that is DeepL problem, it show multiple version of the translation in the same column so whatever program you are using get this stuff since there no human hands (tho i'm not sure why DeepL won't fix this, it giving only bad reputation preferring google translate.

Ye ye i get it mtl is broken fk, there are like 50 comments that say the same thing... don't be an as***le and if you want get your hand with translator ++ and fix it yourself or just avoid at all.
I dunno man, when you're better off downloading the original Japanese version as it's both easier to read and doesn't have game-breaking bugs, I think you're allowed to be an ass towards the supposed "translator". It's like having the choice between raw cabbage and a cabbage someone chewed on and then spit out again. Raw cabbage ain't fine dining, but it's leagues above someone's regurgitated mess.

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
i love the work of this group, (STARWORKS) but there is never a normal English subtitle.

I'm so sad. :(

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Already knew that this is going to be an mtl , cuz of a lack of proper translations of starworks games. I'm still gonna watch this thread for that small possibility of at least readable translation.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes