ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Because the game can be fixed easily. I mean I did like an hour after it was uploaded. The staff are the ones who upload the games and have the final say so they would need to ban themselves then :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, I do believe that rudimentary play testing should happen before a game is uploaded to the game page to at least make sure it is playable the whole way through. I mean shit just give me a link to it and I'll fix the damn games before they are uploaded. They don't even have to give me a position or fancy title, I don't want any of that, I would gladly troubleshoot uploads before they are released. I already have been fixing most of the broken MTLs posted here anyways.
Your efforts go above and beyond... If I had an award I'd give it to you.

Reactions: Silentce

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Inferior Genes [v1.0] compressed*
unpatched

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Sly22red

May 27, 2018
I have a problem where sometimes the text is cut off by the edge of the screen or the end of the text box. How can I fix this ? I have seen at least 2 other people mention it but in a different way.

Nyrom

Jul 23, 2017
did you purposely take out the part during the blowjob when the principal sort of calls the main character an onahole? I just didn't see it, so I'm curious now
Which scene do you mean exactly? I have to go back and check. I try my best to keep as much of the "original" language used.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I think scene 5 with the principal.. but I'll have to check, I only noticed because it's a part of the corruption path for the bad guy to use: talking about or calling the girl embarrassing or degrading things while she's having sex or doing something lewd..

I used google translate the very first time I played this game and some things it keeps the japanese words and meaning very well.. and others not as well.. but onahole is one that it keeps the meaning of pretty well lol

..in the end, I'm not criticizing though.. I was only asking if it was on purpose or not

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Any chance this gets a update?
Version 1.02 implemented the Invicible JK mode where you dont have to deal with principal shenanigans

Can't play this game properly due to his random mechanics lol

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes