Nyrom

Jul 23, 2017
I just move these translated files above to game folder? nothing seems to change Are there any way to fix messed up menu, when u decide what to do? seems i can pick endgame scenes from start????
You're the first person to have this issue. You have to replace the data folder of the game with the translated version then it should work.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Homeless village, Otaku, swim club, paid "dating" and some exposure scenes translated. Let me know if there are any issues.
I get a loading error while launching the game :/ Are you by any chance using a version below 1.02 ?

Nyrom

Jul 23, 2017
I get a loading error while launching the game :/ Are you by any chance using a version below 1.02 ?
Yes I'm using the version 1.0 from this post. When I started this project I wasn't aware there even was a 1.02 version.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yes I'm using the version 1.0 from this post. When I started this project I wasn't aware there even was a 1.02 version.
Yeah I tried with the version in the OP and it works great now, thanks for your work (y)

Reactions: Nyrom
D

Deleted member 2729089

Homeless village, Otaku, swim club, paid "dating" and some exposure scenes translated. Let me know if there are any issues.
damn bro, good job, what percentage of the total dialogue lines do you think you translated? game reads so much better now ,ty

Papagaio John

Dec 3, 2017
Thank you, that's nice to hear.

Around 70%. Could be more since a lot of lines are just sounds I left as is and some are descriptions or event names.
Does the last file u posted contain all ur translation or i gotta apply all the files u posted here? Also can i apply the files on the version we have in this post? Thanks for translating btw, really wanted to play the game properly.

Nyrom

Jul 23, 2017
Does the last file u posted contain all ur translation or i gotta apply all the files u posted here? Also can i apply the files on the version we have in this post? Thanks for translating btw, really wanted to play the game properly.
Each folder contains all previously translated files, you only have to download the latest one. And yes as I've been told my translation only works with this 1.0 version, not the updated 1.02.

You're welcome, glad you can enjoy the game now.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Hey bro I have some questions on how to download the game with your patch, so please help me out.
1. Should I download the game from f95zone or a different version?
2. Should I also use the patch (mentioned in 1st post) on page-4 , post-3539494 by user silentce.
3. Do you plan to upload more translations (in that case I will probably wait).
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: AwsHen

Nyrom

Jul 23, 2017
Hey bro I have some questions on how to download the game with your patch, so please help me out.
1. Should I download the game from f95zone or a different version?
2. Should I also use the patch (mentioned in 1st post) on page-4 , post-3539494 by user silentce.
3. Do you plan to upload more translations (in that case I will probably wait).
Thanks in advance.
1. Download the version from this thread (1.0)
2. I did install the patch so you probably should aswell. I don't know if anybody tried it without the patch so I can't really say.
3. I will finish the translation however that may take a while because I don't have much if any free time in the following weeks.
I hope to finish it by the end of the year.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
3. I will finish the translation however that may take a while because I don't have much if any free time in the following weeks.
I hope to finish it by the end of the year.
Thanks for the response and translation, I guess I'll wait a few months for the complete version.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes