• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
"As a flow, JK who woke up to exposure act and gradually lost her reason and became interacting with many inferior genes such in a village."

The electric thinker, verbiage agenda. Much words to dialect mappings, yet inappropriation muchly and disorder! Hilarity ensues.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Yeah, I'm not seeing the upgrade from MTL. Is this another MTL with editing by fans? I applaud the attempt, but... for these UBs it would take a true translation to make it worth while.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Never understood the hate for RPGM or the need to voice them. RPGM gives some of the freedom and erotic scenarios you often cannot find in a visual novel. Both are fine mediums imo.

Now, the amount of ugly bastards and MTL in this game are unsettling.
because some people feel the uncontrollable urge to cry for no good reason. and from what ive read most of the people who cry the most about rpgm advocate heavily to change it to something that isn't a game.

the translation appears to be abysmal judging by the screens and the description.

Jun 18, 2017
Isn't there a rule that compel to translate to english all games posted on this site?
sorry my poor english, but at least i try to make people understand what i say.

I'm sorry if I was rude, but that's really just a doubt of mine. :unsure:

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
anyone have a link for the 1.0 version? I want to use the translation uploaded by Nyrom

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you.

It depends on whether or not I can easily bring my current translation over to 2.0. If I have to copy it all by hand then probably not.
Migrating a translation will depend on how much has actually been changed in a best case scenario if you were one of many people who use T++ you can just take your previous translation import it to the 2.0 files and then see what isn't translated and update it and there you go. There are other was to do it as well but most I haven't come across so I am not sure how easy or hard they are. This is the problem usually with translating games that get updates. You end up having to figure this shit out or just work with a version that isn't complete.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
So I'm guessing this new translation has the same progression problems described in the reviews?

kark

Jun 18, 2017
if nobody wants to explain how to install the translation patch, could someone just upload the game with the translation patch applied to it, please?
Its easy, grab the "data" folder from the patch file, remplace that data folder in your game "data"
That is all. The game is not fully translated tho so somethings will be in moonrune, progress a little until you have options in game, it should be in "english" that options, then you will know it has been translated.

Reactions: D.VaBeast

babai4

Feb 15, 2019
if nobody wants to explain how to install the translation patch, could someone just upload the game with the translation patch applied to it, please?
there is a floder *\retto_v2_0\www\data starting menu is not translated tho

Last edited:
Reactions: D.VaBeast
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes