D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
figured out how to get the translation patch in the data folder, thank you for all the help guys.(y)

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys...
What is the difference between the "fan patch" and the "translation patch"? Both are linked in the op and also it's the same file that is included in the zip.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
this is translate of ver 2.0 u need copy in data of game
Well, easier to understand than the Japanese version, mainly because I don't speak Japanese, was confused what the bloody hell was going on, and even confused this game with another that was in this batch I still have to check, but thank you for the fix here, does help.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I still wonder why people hate RPGM games so much. Sure it's not the most reliable engine but from my experience RenPy games are usually the ones with actual game-breaking bugs and saves which often can't be transferred to newer versions.

Also, the game's description gave me a headache. MTL at it again I see.

Reactions: Cuzline

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I still wonder why people hate RPGM games so much.
I wouldn't attribute it directly to the engine but mostly to the games that are most common in them. Most RPGM games require people to actually play the game and require some levelling coupled with lots of walking around, while most renpy games at most have simple one click choices on screen. Yes you could have an rpg game done on Renpy and a VN on RPGM but they are exceptions like this one, this by itself is probably the biggest reason for the hate.

I like both but they do offer very different playstyles and can see how someone who just wants a no-fuss-point-and-click experience would complain about rpgm games, they are usually designed for different people.

Sure it's not the most reliable engine but from my experience RenPy games are usually the ones with actual game-breaking bugs and saves which often can't be transferred to newer versions.
On this topic, Renpy is a bit more forgiving than RPGM engine, a missing sound file will crash RPGM games while renpy usually will just give you a warning, also it is easier to edit Renpy files and fix small bugs with no fuss but with RPGM things get a bit more complicated.

Also, the game's description gave me a headache. MTL at it again I see.
Well, it is easier to understand than full Japanese to most.

Sab0teur

Jan 30, 2019
The game is absolutely beautiful, but MTL makes it unplayable. I can't understand shit. Let's hope that Nyrom still works on translation. I tried applying his completed parts on version 2.0, but it results in errors.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The game is absolutely beautiful, but MTL makes it unplayable. I can't understand shit. Let's hope that Nyrom still works on translation. I tried applying his completed parts on version 2.0, but it results in errors.
You won't be able to put Nyrom's translation on 2.0 without errors because there is new content in 2.0. The new content makes it impossible to drop files from an older game into the newer version and have it play due to the fact that either the new content will be removed completely simply putting you back to the previous version in a best case scenario or there will still be links to the new stuff in the game and it will not be accessible or cause the game to crash as it does in this case.

The old translation will need to be imported to the new game files and then what isn't translated will need to be done. That is the proper way to do something like this.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes