CreamyDreams

Nov 27, 2019
Applying either of the translation patches overwrites the new events and you wont see them. There is a fair amount of new things to see which is a real shame, especially in regards to exposure content. V2.0 definently deserves a decent translation. It's a damn shame because this is one of the best games out there for corruption and exhibitionism.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
It all depends on how bad things look on the inside and if I can determine what the game is supposed to look like. Your screenshot of the UI should be enough to allow me to reverse engineer it slighty. I do not like to use other people's work when doing fixes though so I probably won't bother with the code of the ULMF partial but rather see what words they used and go from there.
Yeah, I wouldn't even try for this game, since the game here is messed up (I guess the classic uses of translator++ or similar which went : open software-> click "translate all" button-> apply translation -> done).
Good luck to restore this mess to what it's supposed to be when these translation software usually translate code and variable names too.
Only way would be to restore back the japanese part of the code back to japanese... not knowing what or where are these parts, and what was written before the translation to english.
Might as well grab the raw game to start over from beginning.

Reactions: Silentce

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I have a problem where sometimes the text is cut off by the edge of the screen or the end of the text box. How can I fix this ? I have seen at least 2 other people mention it but in a different way.
The font sizes are set in plugins.js . Not sure this will help because the translation is very MTL and overflowing text is the least of the problem...

But here's the file to replace in ./www/js/plugins.js
(Suggest you rename plugins.js before replacing it so you've got a backup)

Reactions: Nirriti

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
Huh, how did you trigger the events? I was only able to get the first blowjob from the the principal and the 69 masturbation with the old homeless guy.
I just do as many expose events as I can, as your desire, rumors, etc goes up I guess you also unlock more scenes, I'm not really sure?

May 21, 2018
I just do as many expose events as I can, as your desire, rumors, etc goes up I guess you also unlock more scenes, I'm not really sure?
Lol I mean the MTL works out just fine XD Seriously, It kinda does and I have tried exploring locations more and more and scenes will just unlock.

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
Anyone have a working copy of v1.0? The compressed one seems to be corrupted.

Also, does anyone know how the translation project for v2.0 is going?

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes