damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 668352

Overview:
JK-Chinana Kurogami spending her days as very popular and beautiful student in school besides among the other student, while one day she accidentally encounters a homeless man on the way back from her school. As a flow, JK who woke up to exposure act and gradually lost her reason and became interacting with many inferior genes such in a village. In result becoming a perverted heroine knowing that it destroys everyday of her life, Rumors spread and she was called by the principal whom already lurking in the school creeps up to her.

The situation of her who is forced to be impregnated by the many wanderers, feels a sense of immorality depending on the action in the selfish desire will be...

Does she will change or end up continues to satisfy the decadent desire, and what is the destined of her to wait?​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-13
Release Date: 2020-11-05
Original Title: 劣等遺伝子に汚される "Dirty with Inferior Genes"
Aliases: Rettõ idenshi ni yogosa reru
Developer/Publisher: Natsushi Takeda/STARWORKS - - - -
Censored: YES (mosaic)
Version: v2.0
Language: Japanese, English (MTL) partial
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Patches: - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 668360 View attachment 668361 View attachment 668362 View attachment 668363 View attachment 668364 View attachment 668365 View attachment 668366 View attachment 668367 View attachment 668368 View attachment 668372 View attachment 668373 View attachment 668374 View attachment 668376 View attachment 668377 View attachment 668378 View attachment 668506 View attachment 668509
Can anyone tell me how to use patches? I usually don't use them but I need to now for the english translation.....Any advice would be helpful cause I am quite stuck

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to use patches? I usually don't use them but I need to now for the english translation.....Any advice would be helpful cause I am quite stuck
just put it on the game folder and replace. if the patch is a folder called data, go in to www folder and paste it there, replace

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I rally don't know what I'm doing wrong here. I tried all the patches and none of them seem to work for me. Both patch 1 and fan patch doesn't actually translate my game. When i use the patch 2, it launches the game and give so many errors before you can even get to main menu

May 12, 2022
Okay honestly, this game can't be considered a game, fells more like an ero interactive novel than a game.

yeah people likes ugly bastard fetish and corruption things, but theres games that executes this things better

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Hey all, I recently picked up Stompai partial translation and am going to give this game a proper translation. I'm almost done editing the prologue and have finished translating a few exposure scenes. Should be done in a couple of weeks if all goes well.

If anyone has the latest build of translator++, drop it in my pm and I might pick up the other STARWORKS games (I like the artstyle).
check

Karlken

Dec 10, 2019
So... still no solution for the "Failed to load" error? I tried all 3 translation patched.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes