koda Hasegawa

Feb 27, 2021
so i found out what to do for the english patch you need to copy the
CommonEvents.json in www then in data and replace it with the old on. if you start the game the beginning is still jap but if your in the game everything is in English ... thank me later guys :D

komichi

Sep 5, 2021
Hey all, I recently picked up Stompai partial translation and am going to give this game a proper translation. I'm almost done editing the prologue and have finished translating a few exposure scenes. Should be done in a couple of weeks if all goes well.

If anyone has the latest build of translator++, drop it in my pm and I might pick up the other STARWORKS games (I like the artstyle).

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Hey all, I recently picked up Stompai partial translation and am going to give this game a proper translation. I'm almost done editing the prologue and have finished translating a few exposure scenes. Should be done in a couple of weeks if all goes well.

If anyone has the latest build of translator++, drop it in my pm and I might pick up the other STARWORKS games (I like the artstyle).
Our Hero has Arrived

Reactions: Mortaza

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

Saint ceres 1&2 despertly need a good translation. its also sad that the auther isn't english speaker, since the school pervert game is more of a japanese theme. While ceres and wife quest were more international with two milfs.

Reactions: Andredson

komichi

Sep 5, 2021
Some updates:
  • Had a lot of free time this week so I finished all the school-related scenes. In total, about 1500 lines out of 4865 lines edited and translated.
  • Editing some of the beginning scenes have been a bit difficult, because the partial translation doesn't have the original Japanese text. I need those to make sure the context/mood for the scene is right. So it's a bit annoying to work between two different files.
  • The programming is seriously bad. A lot of moans and stuff are reused and they are stored in random places lol. Really threw me for a loop until I figured that out.
  • The Japanese script and writing style is awful. But nothing editing and localization can't fix.
Saint ceres 1&2 despertly need a good translation. its also sad that the auther isn't english speaker, since the school pervert game is more of a japanese theme. While ceres and wife quest were more international with two milfs.
I'll see what I can do after I'm done with this translation. Provided Translator++ can transcribe all the Japanese and compile the json properly, it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Some updates:
  • Had a lot of free time this week so I finished all the school-related scenes. In total, about 1500 lines out of 4865 lines edited and translated.
  • Editing some of the beginning scenes have been a bit difficult, because the partial translation doesn't have the original Japanese text. I need those to make sure the context/mood for the scene is right. So it's a bit annoying to work between two different files.
  • The programming is seriously bad. A lot of moans and stuff are reused and they are stored in random places lol. Really threw me for a loop until I figured that out.
  • The Japanese script and writing style is awful. But nothing editing and localization can't fix.

I'll see what I can do after I'm done with this translation. Provided Translator++ can transcribe all the Japanese and compile the json properly, it shouldn't be a problem.
Cheers

shintarou2

Nov 10, 2018
Some updates:

you're the hero we needed

Reactions: Mortaza

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
Just some short stuff i figured out.
Every Stat is related to some Line of Story:
Rumors: Principal (You get bad end at a certain amount)
Exposure: Otaku
H-Count: Paid Dating
Desire: Old Homeless Guy? (Not sure)
Training: Homeless Group? (Not sure)
Training: ???

Here is a save with a bit modded Stats so you can access most H-Scenes. (I havent done them all yet either, so you might need to do some before other show up)
for some reason I copy pasted this file the folder suddenly all my text are english now..bruh

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Some updates:

please

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The dev needs to focus on ceres and diana from wife quest insted of creating 2 stalker games.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes