djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah. No worries. Anything is better than raw MTL at this point. Thanks in advance for tackling this translation project from your own time. If you need some pointers , maybe try contacting with the people who did some translations here as well.

I believe it's Stompai and BagelHouse.
yes i will

Reactions: Stompai
Oct 1, 2021
I dont know if I am doing something wrong but the game is in Japanese for me. I had the nopy link version but i deleted it cause it was in japanese and tried the compressed one but that too is in japanese. Pls help i am having nightmares.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Those having issue with patch 2 open the system.json file in text editor and change last bit to:
"hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false,"encryptionKey":"8d849cdf0c41b5541f1d56a070b372f4"}
then it'll work fine and all be in english properly... (simply change the "true" to "false" since the compressed version doesn't have encrypted files ;) )

Last edited:

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Those having issue with patch 2 open the system.json file in text editor and change last bit to:
"hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false,"encryptionKey":"8d849cdf0c41b5541f1d56a070b372f4"}
then it'll work fine and all be in english properly... (simply change the "true" to "false" since the compressed version doesn't have encrypted files ;) )
is this patch for using 1.0 translation on 2.0?

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Starworks make an another game just like inferior genes, and its probably better and improved. I hope we get proper translation for english. Bay the way a lot of unfinished bad game got translation, inferior genes is deep on corruption but still no one translated it. At least someone can make proper MTL without textout of textbox.

Link of new starworks game

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The second game is similar to this one just a girl with bigger boobs. He literally copied that character from Wife quest and made her younger. I played and wait till he releases a game similar to ceres or wife quest.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes