Smith The Myth

Jun 27, 2018
Never understood the hate for RPGM or the need to voice them. RPGM gives some of the freedom and erotic scenarios you often cannot find in a visual novel. Both are fine mediums imo.

Now, the amount of ugly bastards and MTL in this game are unsettling.
I agree. RPGM isn't entirely bad. But there are games that are complete grindfests and have no reason to be made in RPGM.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
The fuck is it with Japan and ugly, fat, dirty old men? How the hell do homeless guys even get that fat? If I have to look at a guy I want him to at least look good.

Reactions: Hmm...

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Looking closer it seems like this translation was made by someone else who didn't take care to avoid game breaking bugs/text cut. I'm not sure if the translator really borrowed the partial from ULMF since there seems to be some kind of disconnection between the image preview (last pic) on OP and the ingame UI posted by kushanagi
View attachment 668703
Hey, that's my Partial from ULMF :mad:
But yeah, the Best Method for making a Machine Translation would be to use a Partial that's fits certain area's. Then translate the text as needed over it. Whenever I run Programs like Translator++ I'll do anything thats in the Scripts or Plugin Manager by hand.
Another Issue that Starworks has is they have a habit of building their new games over top their old games. So This game Only really uses 2 Maps files and the Common events, but there's tons of map files that have nothing to do with this game.
Feel free to use my Partial as a base if you have not already done so. Might make the whole process a lot quicker, and I don't mess around with translation too much anymore.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
EVERY SINGLE TIME when there is a good game with degenerate fetishes that i love it has to be broken MTL trash. every.single.time.

god why. this actually triggered me lol.
for some reason most of the games that get translated are boring vanilla mainstream ones.

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
EVERY SINGLE TIME when there is a good game with degenerate fetishes that i love it has to be broken MTL trash. every.single.time.

god why. this actually triggered me lol.
for some reason most of the games that get translated are boring vanilla mainstream ones.
My Partial from ULMF should be enough to get you through the Game. Sadly, I lack the patiences to make a full translation. I did however translate Part of the intro. As time goes on I may expand upon the intro translation.
Also I'm currently working on something else I intend to release soon.

Reactions: Lunarai and Okcrk

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
My Partial from ULMF should be enough to get you through the Game. Sadly, I lack the patiences to make a full translation. I did however translate Part of the intro. As time goes on I may expand upon the intro translation.
Also I'm currently working on something else I intend to release soon.
i appreciate your partial. but the problem is that the game itself is unplayable due to broken scripts thanks to MTL and so on. atleast thats what most people here say.

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
i appreciate your partial. but the problem is that the game itself is unplayable due to broken scripts thanks to MTL and so on. atleast thats what most people here say.
Yeah, the big problem with Machine Translation's is they translate indiscriminately. Sometimes you need to leave certain things untranslated as they're necessary for the game to play right.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I fixed the broken MTL issues earlier today and made the game at least playable. I asked a mod to post my patch to the main page so it doesn't get buried but if you look through the thread I am sure you can find it. I fixed the UI and the broken dialog options that most people were complaining about. I hope the staff eventually posts the patch because alot of the issues people are complaining about are already fixed.

Reactions: alasad

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hey, that's my Partial from ULMF :mad:
But yeah, the Best Method for making a Machine Translation would be to use a Partial that's fits certain area's. Then translate the text as needed over it. Whenever I run Programs like Translator++ I'll do anything thats in the Scripts or Plugin Manager by hand.
Another Issue that Starworks has is they have a habit of building their new games over top their old games. So This game Only really uses 2 Maps files and the Common events, but there's tons of map files that have nothing to do with this game.
Feel free to use my Partial as a base if you have not already done so. Might make the whole process a lot quicker, and I don't mess around with translation too much anymore.
Oh I recognize you from ULMF. Didn't realize you made the partial for this game too. You did good work. I used it as a template for the fixes I did on this game to make it playable. used your Partial as a bit of a template for my own fixes. didn't use it specifically as I didn't want to plagiarize but I do realize they are a bit similar. I hope you don't mind.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
I fixed the broken MTL issues earlier today and made the game at least playable. I asked a mod to post my patch to the main page so it doesn't get buried but if you look through the thread I am sure you can find it. I fixed the UI and the broken dialog options that most people were complaining about. I hope the staff eventually posts the patch because alot of the issues people are complaining about are already fixed.
thanks my dude. will try this out later

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
thanks my dude. will try this out later
Np. Please let me know if you find any problems. The translator left the game stupidly broken so I am still worried I missed something. If I need to i'll go back in and kill some more bugs. the bug shotgun is always loaded and ready to kill :)

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes