Mega:
Workupload:

Mac:
Mega:
Workupload:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Any chance the walkthrough was updated? I think you were posting it on your patreon or subscribestar previously.
Walkthrough was outdated (not correct with big amount of missed hints due to the updates). Maybe I will add walkthrough mod, but later.
Ps: use gallery and hints in the game.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Walkthrough was outdated (not correct with big amount of missed hints due to the updates). Maybe I will add walkthrough mod, but later.
Ps: use gallery and hints in the game.
It's just kind of a headache only being able to check what steps I need to take between the days

Reactions: CreaSou

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
so i can buy the Villa & Car (Game tells me i bought it) but nothing happens? is it a special event im missing or something?

edit: i can also buy it again, money goes down every time
edit2: also realised it says 100+ LOVE on the Lust Route which doesnt seem to be right

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
so i can buy the Villa & Car (Game tells me i bought it) but nothing happens? is it a special event im missing or something?

edit2: also realised it says 100+ LOVE on the Lust Route which doesnt seem to be right
1) will fix.
2) you need 100 Love or Lust (first sex too) for the night scene at Villa.
To go to Villa, at morning select enjoy the view and no (go to the villa).

Reactions: Barooth

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021

The reverse is also true on the Love route. I was confused why I needed 100 Lust

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
1) will fix.
2) you need 100 Love or Lust (first sex too) for the night scene at Villa.
To go to Villa, at morning select enjoy the view and no (go to the villa).

ahh thank you, didn't know that you explicitly have to choose those options to get it, thanks :)

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
So how do you buy the villa ? Been playing the update, several days pass, no mention of villa...

What am I missing ?

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Doesn't work :/
I have 100+ lust points but the options in the morning are different :
"Continue enjoying the view" doesn't lead to a "no" follow up option.

Can someone share a save at the start of this update ?
You should purchase villa first, you don’t need 100 Love or Lust for this, after continue enjoying the view there will be conversation about should you go to work or not.
After view option there will be 1 more answers for stats and than you can choose between home or villa.

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
anyone can share a save with full galley unlocked?
some scene did not trigger and i have tried without success with the hints

Apr 2, 2020
So how do you buy the villa ? Been playing the update, several days pass, no mention of villa...

What am I missing ?
Please keep in mind that I haven't played this update yet, but don't you have to send your daughter to school and then go to work by yourself in order to buy anything in this game? Try that combination and see if it allows you to buy the Villa from there. Also please let me know if that works or not so I know the correct steps to take.

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes