• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Favorite path.

• Total voters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there much Exhibitionism? I've read the changelog and it does'nt seem that there is? my favorite thing so would like any info please, before maybe downloading.
thanks.
What kind do you mean? Just showing off for the dad or performing for random people in public?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
CreaSou, first of all, thank you for your game. Amy is stunningly beautiful. I am just getting started on the game itself, and I am sure that I will enjoy it. I have a question since this is some type of time loop game, everything pretty much stays the same? In other words, can Amy get pregnant? (A fetish of mine). Thank you, I'm getting started now.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
CreaSou, first of all, thank you for your game. Amy is stunningly beautiful. I am just getting started on the game itself, and I am sure that I will enjoy it. I have a question since this is some type of time loop game, everything pretty much stays the same? In other words, can Amy get pregnant? (A fetish of mine). Thank you, I'm getting started now.
Hey! Thank you! Yes, it's a time loop, but as I said early, all your actions will influence Amy. Near the completition of this project, I will add some paths and events, so, yes, pregnancy can be possible (but only in 1 of the endings).

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Great game so far, Amy is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the night / sleep scenes expanded in a future update! Looks like based on what you've shared for R9 so far, we won't have any new night content. Maybe R10?

Looking forward to R9 either way. Keep up the great work dude, you're really building something great here I think.

...that 4th render in the R9 previews though... :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Great game so far, Amy is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the night / sleep scenes expanded in a future update! Looks like based on what you've shared for R9 so far, we won't have any new night content. Maybe R10?

Looking forward to R9 either way. Keep up the great work dude, you're really building something great here I think.

...that 4th render in the R9 previews though... :love:
Hey, aifman7! Thanks for your kind words :) Yes, there will be no morning/night scenes in R9. And about R10 - it's a secret for now :HideThePain:

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
R9.

Changelog:
Added events for Love and Lust.
Added events at bedroom, maid event (Love and Lust).
Added events at afternoon, gym (Love only).
Added events at college (Lust only).
Added events at evening, billiard event (Love and Lust).
Added 3 sex sounds.
Added cheats (use wisely).
New main menu screen.
Updated night screen.
Updated gallery and hints.
Fixed more typos (Thanks to Sycho!).

Links:

Workupload:
Pc/Linux:
Mac:

Mega:
Pc/Linux:
Mac:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I will never understand why there is a creampie tag but no pregnancy content in the game. Cum belongs only in the pussy but its pretty nonseless if the game tells you, "even if you creampie her, you will not make her pregnant" -.-

Reactions: RoyMe

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I will never understand why there is a creampie tag but no pregnancy content in the game. Cum belongs only in the pussy but its pretty nonseless if the game tells you, "even if you creampie her, you will not make her pregnant" -.-
Ahem. Pregnancy requires time for the fetus to gestate. These folks are living the same day over and over again. She becomes unpregnant every time the day resets even in the event that she happened to be ovulating on the day when everything got stuck. Then again there are other things that don't make sense about the situation such as how he can have money one day after earning it the previous day, so its not a perfect explanation.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ahem. Pregnancy requires time for the fetus to gestate. These folks are living the same day over and over again. She becomes unpregnant every time the day resets even in the event that she happened to be ovulating on the day when everything got stuck. Then again there are other things that don't make sense about the situation such as how he can have money one day after earning it the previous day, so its not a perfect explanation.
One very important thing you both miss, this is a VN/game and not real life.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
now if only , pretty much the bunch of these developers who do a update eavery year and half as sed update on top of that , were like this developer ...

kudos , good game , preg maybe? sex preg maybe ? other more dark route maybe ? but so far is a good one, no complication with interphase like others ... hope he keep going and doing more ups

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
now if only , pretty much the bunch of these developers who do a update eavery year and half as sed update on top of that , were like this developer ...

kudos , good game , preg maybe? sex preg maybe ? other more dark route maybe ? but so far is a good one, no complication with interphase like others ... hope he keep going and doing more ups
Pregnancy can be possible in one of the endings. Dark route - I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I will definitely add more bdsm events like "master-slave role-play", "spanking", "rude sex" etc. Like it was in some of events.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Is my game bugging? I cant access scene 7, 8, 9 (lust) and bunch others on love, i did buy the items. Keep saying You need XX amount of lust or love. The hell, im up on like 200 something lust and 500 love (no cheat).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey! Thank you! Yes, it's a time loop, but as I said early, all your actions will influence Amy. Near the completition of this project, I will add some paths and events, so, yes, pregnancy can be possible (but only in 1 of the endings).

Looking forward to the pregnancy episode. Love the game so far, and thank you for your quick response. Another idea, dad eventually shares Amy or even turns her into a sexy streetwalker, complete with super hot attire. I am so sick, but, loving it.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
New arts from patreon is free now (the quality is not very good, because I experimented with the gen8 + gen8.1 render at the same art).
Download in full quality -
obi1Clear.jpg obi2Clear.jpg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes