Favorite path.

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I will be posting text walkthrough here, starting with R10. And in-game hints and gallery also will be in the project, but I need to improve it (not in priority).

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
In game walkthrough.
Plus walkthrough on itch was outdated at some parts.
I will be posting text walkthrough here, starting with R10. And in-game hints and gallery also will be in the project, but I need to improve it (not in priority).

Ohh, I see, thank you for the swift answer, though I like my written walkthroughs I shall utilise the in game walkthrough, and while the text walkthrough is not a priority I believe it will be greatly appreciated.

Now I really am really anticipant of R10

Last edited:
Reactions: CreaSou

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I've made a huge number of changes to the game and it make me extremely happy.
The R10 version will be a separate distribution, which means you won't need the saves from the previous release. See below for more details.
Does this mean that previous saves will longer be valid?

Overall, I like the sounds of your changes though, regardless.

:cool: Eric Grey

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Does this mean that previous saves will longer be valid?

Overall, I like the sounds of your changes though, regardless.

:cool: Eric Grey
Yes, you don’t need old saves, because R10 will be a new exe, since I will make very much changes. New update will be continuation of the old releases, but with separate exe, because it will be a mess to merge all this versions.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
In game walkthrough.
Plus walkthrough on itch was outdated at some parts.
How do i unlock the dildo scene (scene 7 from Lust Path)? Already purchased maid outifit and dildo, tell Amy to stay at home, she finds the dildo but nothing happens, even though Lust is 59+ already. Whatever needs to happen for "it's okay, don't worry" to appear as an choice, i'm utterly missing it.

Jj9320tsi

Nov 28, 2020
How do i unlock the dildo scene (scene 7 from Lust Path)? Already purchased maid outifit and dildo, tell Amy to stay at home, she finds the dildo but nothing happens, even though Lust is 59+ already.

If I remember correctly you need to repeat it more than just one time. It's been a long time since I remember that one. Click the hint in the gallery at the end of the day and it should tell you what you need to do

Reactions: CreaSou and Sonico

Jj9320tsi

Nov 28, 2020
How do i unlock the dildo scene (scene 7 from Lust Path)? Already purchased maid outifit and dildo, tell Amy to stay at home, she finds the dildo but nothing happens, even though Lust is 59+ already. Whatever needs to happen for "it's okay, don't worry" to appear as an choice, i'm utterly missing it.

Here's the hints from the android port for #7 on lust

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Yes, yes, i had read that already, just found them some lacking in detail, but i did keep repeating stuff until it finally unlocked, thanks.
You just need to work full day at the office, so you can caught Amy playing with dildo.
1) Work full day - Amy will be playing with dildo at bedroom (if you have enough stats).
2) Finish work early - you can help her to clean house + events.
Ps: I will check this scene 1 more time. And I really need to create something new for hints, because text walkthrough and in game hints doesn't really help, as I can see.
Maybe I will make a separate walkthrough mod, but as soon as I will have more free time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jj9320tsi

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hello everyone!
New locations and gameplay are almost ready. I decided not to divide the game into two parts, so all content will be connected as before.
Progress report and previews will be in a few days.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
A little more information about R10:
1) New property (Villa with pool and jacuzzi).
2) Car for mc.
3) Intro for new location.
4) New loops at villa.
5) First sex animations.

And new clothes for Amy.
Ps: I will try to create a walkthrough mod, but no promises that it will be in R10.

3.40 star(s) 24 Votes