• Total voters

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
From the OP....
Infinity: Love or Lust - a story about the relationship between a father (mc) and his daughter (Amy).
You have to take the role of a man (the main character) who lives with his daughter all his life, giving all his strength and love for her safe living, to make her happy.

A major LjWv.png came in hard. :rolleyes:

Now - It's ... wtf?
Infinity: Love or Lust - a story WAS about the was relationship between a father (mc) and his daughter (Amy).

NOW - You have to take the role of a man cuck (pathetic loser) who lives with whores out his daughter all his life, giving all his strength ... B.S. etc., etc....

Sad :cautious:

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
From the OP....
Infinity: Love or Lust - a story about the relationship between a father (mc) and his daughter (Amy).
You have to take the role of a man (the main character) who lives with his daughter all his life, giving all his strength and love for her safe living, to make her happy.

A major View attachment 3693848 came in hard. :rolleyes:

Now - It's ... wtf?
Infinity: Love or Lust - a story WAS about the was relationship between a father (mc) and his daughter (Amy).

NOW - You have to take the role of a man cuck (pathetic loser) who lives with whores out his daughter all his life, giving all his strength ... B.S. etc., etc....

Sad :cautious:
Are the current staff biased like you?
I always knew they are, just wanna confirm it since ur ex staff

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Are the current staff biased like you?
I always knew they are, just wanna confirm it since ur ex staff
Not biased - just personal preferences, etc.
I was just commenting on a very obvious bait and switch.

Reactions: initiated

렌파이ntr

Jul 26, 2021
Amy and Mike's ntr, I think the next story will be really fun, so I'm very excited about R18. Just waiting for R18 to be updated

렌파이ntr

Jul 26, 2021
Is the developer very busy? Originally, the R18 would have already been updated, but there is no news yet. When will the R18 be updated?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes