Favorite path.

• Total voters

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Yes, I want to write new txt walkthrough, but not this month, since i don't have time for this. New version have hints near all choices.
Have you written a new walkthrough since? The hints don't seem to help anything, unless there's no new scenes?

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
This game completely disappeared from my main page, I thought it was because it was abandoned, but nope, it was the tag filter. :HideThePain: I guess it's time to jump ship with that new banner :sick: still good luck dev.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Singha8909

Nov 13, 2023
Nope. This is very old comment. I said several times after this - chances for walkthrough are incredibly low.
If the chances of a walkthrough is low, could you please include a gallery then. Like I said above I want to check if I have unlocked all the scenes yet. I have gone thru multiple time loops for both love and lust to make sure I unlocked everything.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

elisatheslut

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 3481272

Overview:
Infinity: Love or Lust - a story about the relationship between a father (mc) and his daughter (Amy).
You have to take the role of a man (the main character) who lives with his daughter all his life, giving all his strength and love for her safe living, to make her happy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread updated: 2024-03-26
Release date: 2024-03-26
Developer: CreaSou -
Censored: No
Version: R15
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: ITALIAN* - SPANISH*

*This unofficial port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1584445 View attachment 1584446 View attachment 1584447 View attachment 1584450 View attachment 1619682 View attachment 1619684 View attachment 1619687 View attachment 1686272 View attachment 1686275 View attachment 1686276 View attachment 1701633 View attachment 1731080 View attachment 1731082 View attachment 1731084 View attachment 1756190 View attachment 1756192 View attachment 1789130 View attachment 1789132 View attachment 1829868 View attachment 1829869 View attachment 1875892 View attachment 1928497 View attachment 1928498 View attachment 3481279 View attachment 3481280 View attachment 3481281 View attachment 3481283
WHY I CAN'T INCREASE AFFINITY WITH JACK BUT ONLY WITH EMILY ? I'M STUCK AT THIS POINT

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
If the chances of a walkthrough is low, could you please include a gallery then. Like I said above I want to check if I have unlocked all the scenes yet. I have gone thru multiple time loops for both love and lust to make sure I unlocked everything.
Nope:
Walkthrough and gallery was disabled long time ago. It's mentioned in changelog.
WHY I CAN'T INCREASE AFFINITY WITH JACK BUT ONLY WITH EMILY ? I'M STUCK AT THIS POINT
Just play as Amy and interact with Jack. I already answered this and gave a hint what to expect in current update. Stats for Jack and Mike hidden.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
A dev who refuses to do a walkthrough and gallery in their game. WOW. I guess this dev doesn't like people to have FUN with their game.

News Flash: Every single renpy game should have a Gallery/Replay DAY ONE! Period. It perplexes me how a dev could not know that it is what everyone wants in a renpy game. It's why people request mods for walkthrough and replay, because it is what every game should already have, and what people want. Imagine if devs actually made their games with all that, then we wouldn't have to worry about mods. What a concept.

And, since when do people take baths in an empty bathtub? lol Well I guess they do in this game.

Last edited:

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
This has been an amazing game so far, but im kinda stuck on loop 3.
I just work for Jack and increase my relationship with Emily (100+) without much change.
Also, even though I've been introduced with Mike, I havent been or seen an option to go to the gym at all (both are enabled).
What am I supposed do to next (with also 530 legit love points)?

• Haha
Reactions: Love you all

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I'm having a strange bug. I already bought the villa and the car but can't seem to go there, i can only wake up at home. Is there some event or trigger that needs to be done first to acces the villa?

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I'm having a strange bug. I already bought the villa and the car but can't seem to go there, i can only wake up at home. Is there some event or trigger that needs to be done first to acces the villa?
At morning, you should wait for her when she is near window. When she is on the bed, there will be option to visit villa.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Infinity: Love or Lust [R16] [CreaSou] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [188 MB]
- - -

Mac [175 MB]
- - -

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
As the Dev wrote is avoidable and the choices are clear. Some people just like to whine cause there is an optional path...:rolleyes:
Ok, thanks for the info.

Also, FYI...there is no mention at all on the dev's main page, that those controversial kinks can actually be avoided. It can only be known by searching through the many form posts.

It would be more beneficial if this info was also include on the main page, for any potential fans who are interested in knowing how some content will be handled in the story. This can create more ways to generate interest, which means a potential for a larger fan base = better potential for more financial support...that can keep a project afloat till completion.

Regards.

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes