Favorite path.

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Check the walkthrough. Many events have different items, stats or choices and different times of day.
Yeah, I get that. I've reached all the new content. But getting a message saying I've reached the end of content when there's clearly more is misleading.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, is the time loop stuff here handled better or worse than Echoes of Lust? Hopefully the MC is not such a sex offender super creepy perv, as the MC in that game. No sleep rape, right? :unsure:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So, is the time loop stuff here handled better or worse than Echoes of Lust? Hopefully the MC is not such a sex offender super creepy perv, as the MC in that game. No sleep rape, right? :unsure:
wrong - EoL is WAY better.
Storywise and even by timelapse logic.
Also forcing the head of daughter down while she is asleep i would count as "smooth rape" (over here - lust path)

To compare this game with EoL should be considered as a crime - it's like you call a wooden scooter as "Hyabusa Bike"

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
wrong - EoL is WAY better.
Storywise and even by timelapse logic.
Also forcing the head of daughter down while she is asleep i would count as "smooth rape" (over here - lust path)
Well EoL was unplayable to me due to the horrible MC. Once he sleep raped the Mum, I was out. I'd rate it very pretty garbage. If the MC in this is a decent dude I might give it a try, even if it's not as nice looking. I never play lust path if I can avoid it.
You can put lipstick on a pig.... ;)

Feb 5, 2018
Good start, but needs more. Creampies are fantastic, even moreso with incest. Preg content is my number 1 with incest, but wouldnt work with the loop

Dec 27, 2020
Well EoL was unplayable to me due to the horrible MC. Once he sleep raped the Mum, I was out. I'd rate it very pretty garbage. If the MC in this is a decent dude I might give it a try, even if it's not as nice looking. I never play lust path if I can avoid it.
You can put lipstick on a pig.... ;)
Give it a try. I think he is ok as MC. And you have two routes. Lust or Love. Stick to one.
It is reparative, yes. But the scenes are hot. The girl is cute. It has potential.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well I am a fan of the girl's lingerie, fishnets, stockings, and bodystocking, I'll have to check back when there is vaginal sex

Reactions: CreaSou

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Infinity: Love or Lust [R2]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
- Loop strategy is very bad and please dont use loop strategy for your games. I think, this is an insult to the player.
- extremely repetive ( SAME scenes and EXACTLY same dialoques every day, even Dad recognizes that it's groundhog, there are no thoughts about that during the day, no change in dialogues - nothing)
- storyplot doesn't make any sense

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
View attachment 1632562
[VN] [Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of Infinity: Love or Lust [R2]

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**
Thank you very much! I will add this post to OP in a few hours.
Unofficial Android Port of :

Infinity: Love or Lust [R2]

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Thank you!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
- Loop strategy is very bad and please dont use loop strategy for your games. I think, this is an insult to the player.
- extremely repetive ( SAME scenes and EXACTLY same dialoques every day, even Dad recognizes that it's groundhog, there are no thoughts about that during the day, no change in dialogues - nothing)
- storyplot doesn't make any sense
Nice Copy-Paste from my Review. Lol- you even copied my errors

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Yeah, I get that. I've reached all the new content. But getting a message saying I've reached the end of content when there's clearly more is misleading.
Hey! I checked the script and the walkthrough and have not found any errors. Could you please also provide some examples so that I can be more specific about the problem.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Thank you very much! Link added to the OP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes