Favorite path.

• Total voters

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
That thread doesn't seem right because I'm getting an invalid certificate error. Maybe it's just my version of Chrome but I'm not able to view the images in a new tab.
I get those too. You can click advanced and bypass the error, or just wait for them to update the links. Also, you have to "open link" not open the image. The image is just a thumbnail, the link will open the full image.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: CreaSou

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Looks to me like the preview pictures are massive spoilers. Do I even have to play the game? :think:

davidgarit74

Apr 17, 2020
If you want to skip some of the repetitiveness, some cheats are mcmoney=xxx; amylustpoints=xx and amylovepoints=xx. I think you need at least 30 of the points to add scenes.
how do people work out what the variables are called? is there a file to find them in so i can do this for any other ren'py game? is there any cheats for fitness, knowledge etc?

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
how do people work out what the variables are called? is there a file to find them in so i can do this for any other ren'py game? is there any cheats for fitness, knowledge etc?
You need a program like Unren (which you can find on this site) and then open Developer Menu and go to Variable Viewer. There you can find which variables effect the game. You can also check in the script for the same thing. Next go into the Console and change whatever variable you want.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god, so i have to grind during hours repeating again and again the same loop untill i have the stats to have a little more.
I found myself clicking like crazy after a few loops because it was boring as hell!
I was hoping for a good VN but it's just an annoying game, i love the girl and the MC and their relation but well there is something that i absolutely hate in life, it's to repeat again and again the same task.

I already went bored to death playing Deathloop, so i'm afraid i will loose my nerves with this one!!:LOL:

• Love
Reactions: JohnSheridan

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Will there be any vaginal sex at some point? Not in tags is why I asked
Hey! Yes! R5 will have 2 massive events, fundamentally affecting the relationships of the game's characters.
I was pretty sure you had a Suscribestar, I was looking to support you there but the account is gone?
Hey! I'm sorry, but for several reasons I had to stop using SS. It's a great site, but I decided to move the game to a free distribution system. I have a patreon where people who want can support me (optional), but I will only post arts (custom renders) there. And thanks for the review!
I am really interested in what the planned future tags are.
Hey! First of all, I'll be doing as many as I can for all the genres that are already in the game. The major new genre will be vaginal sex. I intend to add pregnancy and marriage (but only in the ending). The game will have a tremendous number of events and also the expansion of locations.
Looks to me like the preview pictures are massive spoilers. Do I even have to play the game? :think:
Hey! Don't worry, I publish previews in a way that avoids spoilers.
Hey! Go to gym with Amy.
Or use renpy save editor. $ mcfitness = X.
Oh god, so i have to grind during hours repeating again and again the same loop untill i have the stats to have a little more.
I found myself clicking like crazy after a few loops because it was boring as hell!
I was hoping for a good VN but it's just an annoying game, i love the girl and the MC and their relation but well there is something that i absolutely hate in life, it's to repeat again and again the same task.

I already went bored to death playing Deathloop, so i'm afraid i will loose my nerves with this one!!:LOL:
Hey! I don't think there's much grind in the game. To avoid repetition, use CTRL to skip the text you've already read. But make sure you turn off "Skip unseen text".

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Some advices:

Complications.
1) I don't consider my game a grind. But if you are having trouble, please feel free to tell me about it. I need information on which quests are causing you difficulties. Are there bugs and typos that affect your gameplay?
But please read the walkthrough at least once. I also hope that you noticed that the game has a gallery and a very good hint system in the gallery. And don't forget that every person has their own opinion and I can't please everyone. So try to give a constructive response when explaining the complexities of a particular event.
2) If you have any questions about the gameplay or if you are curious about how the game is progressing, don't hesitate to ask your questions.
3) I don't have a discord, so if you're too hesitant to ask a question in the comments, you can write me a private message. Some users have done so since the very first version. So there's nothing wrong with that.
Game.
1) Since the release of R1, I have greatly improved the gameplay. And like I said at the beginning, with each new update the game becomes more "alive" (more events, interactions and locations). That's why all the difficulties come to naught with time.
2) The game has a gallery (the night when the hero is asleep). The gallery contains most of the scenes. This feature is divided into two paths: Love and Lust. Each of the sections contains unique scenes. If you were unable to unlock certain quests, the game will tell you what to do.
3) I have a detailed walkthrough on Itch. If the gameplay tips are not helpful to you, please take the time to read this walkthrough. I know it may take you a couple of minutes the first time, but after that the game will become very easy for you to understand.

Ps: Don't forget, you can only save the game in a certain place (when the heroes are asleep). The game will tell you when you can save. Only in this case you can avoid bugs in new versions.

Thanks!

Reactions: Furnox

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey! I'm sorry, but for several reasons I had to stop using SS. It's a great site, but I decided to move the game to a free distribution system. I have a patreon where people who want can support me (optional), but I will only post arts (custom renders) there. And thanks for the review!
Not sure that will keep patreon from censuring you or temporaly locking your patreon... I think it was far better for you to keep SS instead of patreon since they don't censure games.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Not sure that will keep patreon from censuring you or temporaly locking your patreon... I think it was far better for you to keep SS instead of patreon since they don't censure games.
Hey! I don't use patreon for games, only for custom arts. On this platform I provide my artwork as 3d artist. Again, if there are any problems, I am always willing to discuss it with the patreon administration, as I did on SS.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I don't consider my game a grind.
Heyho. Following this game since the first release and I do like the models and the premise, but I still agree with the others, this game contains grind. It's not as bad as in some other games, but if you need e.g. 20 points of love or lust to unlock 1 alternation of a scene and can get only 4 points a day of said stat, then you need to play at least 5 ingame days. And for more advanced scenes there are even higher stats needed and love or lust aren't even the only stats. You put so many variables in it, that players neeed to play minimum 20-50 ingame days to see all scenes of ONE path. And always it's just a small alternation of a scene that people already seen. For me at least, it's not really suprising that people ask for the variables to cheat through.

I once heard one say, that if your game needs cheats or a walktrough to be beated, then you made a mistake during the development of your game.

I won't ask to change anything, you do it your way and that's alright for me, heck, I will still look from time to time what content you changed or added, but it won't be every update anymore, maybe every 2 or 3 updates. Otherwise I would be through in just 5 minutes. Good luck, see in you late spring/early summer.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
WAIT ... What? ... God fucking damned ... i should have listened more carefully in school many years ago!
I really didn't knew it could be that way .....
1646484772008.png
... welp .... guess you never stop to learn.
BUT:
Can someone tell me how i get my dick WET? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: EricGrey

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
WAIT ... What? ... God fucking damned ... i should have listened more carefully in school many years ago!
I really didn't knew it could be that way .....
View attachment 1688244
... welp .... guess you never stop to learn.
BUT:
Can someone tell me how i get my dick WET? :ROFLMAO:
Are you asking how to get this scene or how the dick becomes wet? As in the arousal causes precum to leak out and therefore, wetting the dick.

• Angry
Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Are you asking how to get this scene or how the dick becomes wet? As in the arousal causes precum to leak out and therefore, wetting the dick.
no need to teach me biology - i am old enough.
If you get precum by the first touch, you should go and see a doctor.
Also if your precum "wets" your whole dick, you should visit him even more urgend

I didn't think i would have to explain, but given your reply, there you go:
It's obvous a mistake by the dev and he intended to write "hard"

EDIT:
Honestly .. reading twice over this ..... i am starting to ask myself whatabout i should worry more:
1.) The funny mistake by the dev
or
2.) Your funny reply, trying to justify an obvious mistake by giving weird "biological lessons"

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
no need to teach me biology - i am old enough.
If you get precum by the first touch, you should go and see a doctor.
Also if your precum "wets" your whole dick, you should visit him even more urgend

I didn't think i would have to explain, but given your reply, there you go:
It's obvous a mistake by the dev and he intended to write "hard"
Honestly, with some of the posts I read on this site...you never know.

Your post didn't come off to me as trying to point out that maybe the dev intended different wording there.

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes