Favorite path.

• Total voters

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
You can't censor everything just because there are nutjobs out there who can't separate pretend from reality. Under your premise we should close down the Matterhorn at Disneyland because some nutjob decided to jump from the ride.
True.

But this game wants me to pretend that the daughter's vocal chords aren't cracked after the father squeezes her neck "as hard as possible."

That breaks the fictional dream . . . because how is this happening? Is the daughter not a human being? Don't her vocal chords crack like other people's when squeezed as hard as possible?

It's not a question of censorship. It's a question of believability.

Fantasy is fine. But it ought to be at least plausible.

I think the developer simply isn't aware that vocal chords crack when the neck is squeezed as hard as possible.

I don't think he's pretending that the daughter has a super strong neck. I think he doesn't know about the danger of cracking her vocal chords.

There is a continuity and story problem here. Because after this happens-- after her neck is squeezed as hard as possible -- the daughter can still talk, and she doesn't complain about having trouble breathing. She doesn't ask to go the hospital.

Now . . . if the game suddenly reveals that the daughter is actually a robot. All makes sense! But if we're imagining she is a human being, then there's a cause and effect problem in the story. And that breaks immersion.

It also misleads younger, sexually inexperienced people into thinking strangulation with full force is a safe practice.

The vocal cords are surrounded by cartilage, which is much weaker than bone.

Laryngeal fracture leads to significant problems with breathing, voice production, and swallowing.

It's hard to believe this muscular father wouldn't crack the cartilage in his daughter's neck when squeezing it as hard as possible.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and Geigi

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
True.

But this game wants me to pretend that the daughter's vocal chords aren't cracked after the father squeezes her neck "as hard as possible."

That breaks the fictional dream . . . because how is this happening? Is the daughter not a human being? Don't her vocal chords crack like other people's when squeezed as hard as possible?

I think the developer simply isn't aware that vocal chords crack when the neck is squeezed as hard as possible.

I don't think he's pretending that the daughter has a super strong neck. I think he doesn't know about the danger of cracking her vocal chords.

There is a continuity and story problem here. Because after this happens-- after her neck is squeezed as hard as possible -- the daughter can still talk, and she doesn't complain about having trouble breathing. She doesn't ask to go the hospital.

Now . . . if the game suddenly reveals that the daughter is actually a robot. All makes sense! But if we're imagining she is a human being, then there's a cause and effect problem in the story. And that breaks immersion.

It also misleads younger, sexually inexperienced people into thinking strangulation with full force is a safe practice.

Laryngeal fracture leads to significant problems with breathing, voice production, and swallowing.

It's hard to believe this muscular father wouldn't crack the cartilage in his daughter's neck when squeezing it as hard as possible.
You're making such a Fuss about something that happens in a freakin AVN yet you think it's real and "younger" People are going to repeat it IRL. You interpret way to much in a couple Words.

• Haha
Reactions: Geigi

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
True.

It's all make believe. Geez, I'm done here.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Python:
"Properties.":
            menu:
                "Villa and car. (2500 dollars)" if villapurchased == False:
                    if mcmoney >= 2500:
                        $ mcmoney -= 2500
                        $ villapurchased = True
                        "I purchased a new villa and car!"
                        "I think Amy will be very happy."
                    else:
                        "I don't have enough money."
                        jump shoppingtime
You need to send Amy to college and go to office.
Yes, I do that and I have plenty of money, but, when I click on properties, it just sends me to pick up Amy. We already went on our first date and fucked.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Should be there under "Properties." as "Villa and car. (2500 dollars)".
Only reason nothing would show up, would be if you already bought it.
You need to wait for the loop to restart, before you actually get to go to the villa, instead of going to work.
Nope. Haven't bought it, it's not being offered. When it asks where do you want to wake up, it only shows "home".

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021

You're making such a Fuss about something that happens in a freakin AVN yet you think it's real and "younger" People are going to repeat it IRL. You interpret way to much in a couple Words.

You can't squeeze a neck or a man's balls "as hard as possible" without permanently damaging them.

So . . . imagine . . . daughter grabs her father's balls and squeezes them as hard as possible in the story.

You like that? Does that break immersion for you?

It's a problem in the story, a problem of cause and effect.

There's a cause (squeezing a neck as hard as possible), and no effect. Where's the cracked vocal box?

Again, it seems to me that the developer doesn't know how easily the voice box can be cracked.

Just saying "it's pretend" . . . is a strange response.

Where's the verisimilitude?

The daughter's neck is squeezed as hard as possible, and nothing cracks? What???

A story doesn't have to make sense all the time, but it ought to be believable.

I'd also object if the man's balls were squeezed, and nothing happened. It would just be . . . weird for that to happen in a story.

Cause should lead to effect.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020

You can't squeeze a neck or a man's balls "as hard as possible" without permanently damaging them.

So . . . imagine . . . daughter grabs her father's balls and squeezes them as hard as possible in the story.

You like that? Does that break immersion for you?

It's a problem in the story, a problem of cause and effect.

There's a cause (squeezing a neck as hard as possible), and no effect. Where's the cracked vocal box?

Again, it seems to me that the developer doesn't know how easily the voice box can be cracked.

Just saying "it's pretend" . . . is a strange response.

Where's the verisimilitude?

The daughter's neck is squeezed as hard as possible, and nothing cracks? What???

A story doesn't have to make sense all the time, but it ought to be believable.

I'd also object if the man's balls were squeezed, and nothing happened. It would just be . . . weird for that to happen in a story.

Cause should lead to effect.
You actually made me Faceplam IRL. Maybe you should think about not playing AVN or any Games or even watching Movies if your "immersion" is breaking to the Point that you have to rent about it in a public Forum. Welcome to my Ignore list.

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Yes, I do that and I have plenty of money, but, when I click on properties, it just sends me to pick up Amy. We already went on our first date and fucked.
I did a run from scratch. Everything works.
Try in the morning: continue enjoying the view - I accepted new position... - (and her will be option to go to villa)

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes