Favorite path.

• Total voters

DarthSync

Mar 2, 2018
It's been a while since I checked this game out, so maybe I've missed something, but -

With the recent-continual references to "new content added to Loop 3", does that mean we're going to have to go back and reply the game from the beginning so we can find them? What is Loop 3, and how is a Loop determined (I'm guessing that a Loop is based on how many times you've woken up on Friday morning, in which case adding new content to an early part of the game is kinda rough when most players will be beyond that point, so have to keep going back to an earlier save or even restarting to find it...)?

Reactions: CreaSou

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's been a while since I checked this game out, so maybe I've missed something, but -

With the recent-continual references to "new content added to Loop 3", does that mean we're going to have to go back and reply the game from the beginning so we can find them? What is Loop 3, and how is a Loop determined (I'm guessing that a Loop is based on how many times you've woken up on Friday morning, in which case adding new content to an early part of the game is kinda rough when most players will be beyond that point, so have to keep going back to an earlier save or even restarting to find it...)?
When you wake up in the morning, you'll see it clearly labeled:
1725913446490.png

Shouldn't have to play from the beginning (I didn't).

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021

All saves should work. Only new players will be playing from the start. And conditions for loop 3 in the changelog of R15 (?).

Reactions: Isabella69

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
If I continue adding animations, you will get updates with this amount of content, but once in a few months. Not a good plan for me.
Thanks for clarifying, but for me, a game without animation is a lifeless thing, just reading and watching static images is totally boring. I understand your point of view, and I liked the female character, but as in life, we can't have everything we want. Time to abandon the game and move on. Good luck.

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes