anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Is there supposed to be a scene when after the 2nd boss said "lets get started"? It feels weird when after she said that, nothing happen & she's instantly knocked up.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is turning into a vampire any good? After beating morgana she offered to make me into a noble vampire
again I am given zero explanation... nor was I given an option to save before it, which is annoying. since If I want to change my choice I need to redo the last fight with her

edit: dev answered this on discord
dev said:
as for race changes, they change the elemental weakness and resitance you have to attacks. as well as some skills you learn as you level up. like blood-drinking. and aside from the person who changed your race and a little text here and there. your race currently has no effect on the story. Until the next update

Last edited:

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
How do u leave the realm for the second realm guardian? i won but can't seem to find the exit. (note: i added extra stats on my magic attack to win; i have played this before just wanted to see what was new)

Edit: Nvm i realised that its broken, so i am just going to wait until the next update.

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Can you no longer use the "dominate" commands as well as the others to get her to do stuff. It seems I am unable to unlock these. Perhaps I am not a high enough level? I ended up finishing the domination route without unlocking any of these, though I remember being able to use them in my last play-through.

hcsm2022

Jun 12, 2022
guys i can't run the game, proper Extract and run but no response. typical win10 64 bit system with necessary tools installed. any advices? thx.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Infinity realm 3.3 make sure you guys support Chaoticas me

Change log

Added 3rd floor
dominate and submissive routes.

Chaotic's Poll for the next character stuffs is up.

Short Stack goblins.jpg

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the fighting in this game takes far to long been shooting back and forth for about 20mins to a half hour now and no further ahead then when i started ive lost interest with the game good luck to you

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes