Cong

May 23, 2017
Have they implemented a way to skip to the new content? I cbf playing through all the old floors, unless someone has a save?

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
The Maranda fight is such a fucking chore, my fucking God!
EDIT: I loaded an older save to get the cheat item in order to get past this fight. And I got extremely frustrated with the maze level that somehow doesn't let me choose the blue chalice even thought I got all of them, not to mention all the times the board game ended prematurely due to clicking the give up button BECAUSE I WAS PRESSING DOWN. The game is 2 out of 3 so far I have given up on actually playing it like it was meant to be.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Infinity realm 0.6.3

Google Drive

Added succubus level, domination, and submission fail. No half-and-half route. Remember Please support CAM and send him messages so he will update this game more often.
Thank you for being an upload hero!

The Maranda fight is such a fucking chore, my fucking God!
EDIT: I loaded an older save to get the cheat item in order to get past this fight. And I got extremely frustrated with the maze level that somehow doesn't let me choose the blue chalice even thought I got all of them, not to mention all the times the board game ended prematurely due to clicking the give up button BECAUSE I WAS PRESSING DOWN. The game is 2 out of 3 so far I have given up on actually playing it like it was mean to be.
Damn, that is horrible.

feral74

May 31, 2017
hello i m stuck at floor 3 neutral route i got a game over it ask me to have more blue now but i got all the blue chalice but still stuck at gameover is it because i chose the yellow one at the end every time? if yes is there a way to add more chalice i dont to retry the monopoly game with a previous save

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
also turned the teacher mommy older sister younger sister childhood friend and bully int crystals but nothing happens after. is this a bug?
I went for game over first time you go to hospital,but if you turn them into crystals it does not say that so just go to left of your house after turning teacher

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Really must be said how this dev just can't make a fun game for the life of themselves. That board game section is fucking atrocious.

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
so i just edited my save and gave me max level on all classes unlocking the class

Hero
Techno Sorcerer
Magetech Gunslinger
Assassin

and you still can't equip the god damn rail gun

tuanbosstrum

Dec 7, 2022
[TRÍCH DẪN="BaasB, bài viết: 6736478, thành viên: 801262"]
Đã thêm succubus cấp độ, hệ thống và phụ tùng thất bại. Không có tuyến đường nửa nửa kia. Hãy nhớ hỗ trợ CAM và gửi tin nhắn cho anh ấy để anh ấy sẽ cập nhật trò chơi này thường xuyên hơn.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
[TRÍCH DẪN="BaasB, bài viết: 6742944, thành viên: 801262"]
View attachment 1449973
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
cho tôi xin file save của bạn với, tôi không thể qua màn này

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes