VN Ren'Py Abandoned Influence [v0.2] [Sofia xxx]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"sometimes the result is not what you can expect" — so this will have a trap or two, then. Or maybe you try to control a woman and she rips your dick off. Really not sure what this is supposed to mean. Maybe it's a butterfly effect thing, like the small act of seducing a specific LI will cause all redheads to disappear from existence. Now that would be a real tragedy, no cap.

• Haha
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Let me guess a incest patch. Could have been bypassed with a relations set up screen. The church choirs on patreon can't nail the dev if the player is the one that makes them related. Just saying :p I have 2 games going one on patreon the other on Substar cause well to hell with patreon im not writing two scripts or building another relations screen to make patreon happy.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Nice, incest and planned pregnancy. My favorite. I think i will be adding this to my watchlist. Not sure if i will play it yet considering the previous comments. I don't want to get invested in a story knowing it might get abandoned. Honestly I find it weird that developers still put their games on patreon knowing full well they compromise their story for money. Especially when there are alternatives. Like a prime example would be what happened the Milfy City just recently. I guess we will see if this get taken down too.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I think I see why people are saying the patch is a virus. I went to the link in the OP and the first two times I hit download, it instead opened a popup with some rather sketchy links that dishonestly claimed to be the patch download. I'm guessing anyone who didn't mouse over those download buttons first got something nasty. Does anyone have a more reputable site to put the patch on?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The renders look fantastic, but I'm playing this mostly out of base curiousity for what "consensual sleep sex" looks like, because that could definitely come in handy one day!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
How the heck can that be consented? You have an agreement in advance you can just come get some when she asleep? That doesn't sound right..
Context is key.

I've had a few girlfriends who absolutely enjoyed being woken up with some oral and sex, provided the former didn't wake her up. Even so, surprises like that with your partner keep shit entertaining in the sack. As long as its an established relationship, and he/she hasn't told you otherwise, then it's 100% consensual.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes