FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I hope Golden Crow actually posts another status update soon on Patreon... it's been over a month without any news.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, has anyone fiddled a bit with purchasing clothes for an associate in the Clothes Shop? Decided to give it a try but seems like i keep getting something wrong.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
That is actually a good question. His last posting on Patreon war on 1. February.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
News on Patreon:

IMPORTANT POST! Big Changes to come!

Hello, my friends! I hope everything is going well with you.
Without a doubt, this will be one of the most important posts I've ever made here on Patreon. It's a post about a decision that I had to think long and hard about before making. But before diving into that, let me share a brief story that led me to this decision. If you'd rather skip it, feel free to jump straight to the end. Alright?
Here it goes...
In the second half of February, I contracted COVID-19. I was bedridden for a little over a week. This completely disrupted my work routine, which revolves around engineering project production and management. Upon recovering, I had to ramp up my efforts at work to make up for lost time. This was compounded by a series of family issues and little rest. The result was nothing short of burnout. It felt like my brain was stuck, unable to focus on anything. I was just feeling anger and anxiety. I ended up letting this affect my work and my life in general. The truth is, within a short period, a lot of responsibility fell on me. My life changed in a way I really didn't expect or want. Consequently, I began focusing solely on problems, forgetting to live. Often, these were problems that shouldn't have been mine. I realize I could have a much calmer and more peaceful life. I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I've finally come to a decision. A decision that, for now, is temporary but could become permanent.
In recent days, I've dedicated myself to leaving my current job. I've decided to take some time for myself, initially temporarily. I've developed unhealthy habits, both physically and mentally. I've been sleeping little and at odd hours, lacking exercise, etc. And this is a path that leads to nothing good. It's a cycle of chaos I need to break free from. That said, I always have a plan in case things go wrong, and it seems like the right time to use this resource. I lead a simple life. Being single, my cost of living is relatively low, and I have some savings. Additionally, Patreon is enough to cover a good portion of my fixed expenses at the moment, and I'm immensely grateful to you all for that. That being said, here's the important announcement of this post...

• I'll be dedicating myself EXCLUSIVELY to game development.
I'll have more time to dedicate myself and do things the way they should be done, without having to split my attention with a job. I've always used game development to help take my mind off problems. Now, finally, I'll be able to give the attention this game deserves. There are so many things I'd like to do to improve not only the game but also the community at large. I believe I'll finally be able to unleash the full potential of the ideas we have at hand.
I know it's a fairly risky decision, but I'm willing to make it work. Our new update is on the verge of being released, and I'm feeling really excited about it all. This update is really special for me and I don't want anything to go wrong. I believe that now I'll be able to put everything in order, just the way I'd like!
And in the end, if this doesn't work, I can always step back!
I hope you've liked the announcement. It may seem like a small thing, but it's an extremely important decision for me.
I want to express my gratitude for all your support!
This id is FOR NOW my friends. Take care!

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Now that's what I call a twist; just when I started to think that he's quitting game development like tons of others halfway through the post, announced that he became a full time dev and that's also what I call a happy ending. :sneaky: Good luck to the dev, hope everything works out for him and us.

andrzejek12

Mar 14, 2018
Will there be improved graphics + new graphics added in this game? Anyone may know? Because it's probably the only game where NPCs actually THINK there's no such thing that there's some married woman and she has sex with a guy she likes without remembering that she has a husband, yet here you have to struggle and talk, an evenement xd

Jun 26, 2023
Will there be improved graphics + new graphics added in this game? Anyone may know? Because it's probably the only game where NPCs actually THINK there's no such thing that there's some married woman and she has sex with a guy she likes without remembering that she has a husband, yet here you have to struggle and talk, an evenement xd
We will be lucky to get the pregnancy update, it’s few months overdue and still no news.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes