Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
New post on Patreon talking about the new Update with some of the new Art Preview! (For Patrons)
Now someone just needs to remove that (For Patrons) part and make it (For Everyone on f95).

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Damn, I was getting excited seeing all these artworks but it seems they won't be in the game (yet). I feel like that new artstyle is the most optimal one we've ever seen so far and I'm praying that it can be impemented in the near future. It seems like the game is really going places now. Influencing honestly has the potential to become the ultimate erotic life sim and I'm all for it. Can't wait to see how the game evolves now that the dev is able to go all in.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Damn, I was getting excited seeing all these artworks but it seems they won't be in the game (yet). I feel like that new artstyle is the most optimal one we've ever seen so far and I'm praying that it can be impemented in the near future. It seems like the game is really going places now. Influencing honestly has the potential to become the ultimate erotic life sim and I'm all for it. Can't wait to see how the game evolves now that the dev is able to go all in.
The best part is that he drew it himself, apparently. Not invited some other artist, it could've slowed down the work significantly, let alone putting it at risk of depending on artist's circumstances. If drawing like that is no issue, then there should be no problem at all.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The best part is that he drew it himself, apparently. Not invited some other artist, it could've slowed down the work significantly, let alone putting it at risk of depending on artist's circumstances. If drawing like that is no issue, then there should be no problem at all.
Yea, outsourcing the art can be a big issue if the artist gets lazy or suddenly doesn't wanna work anymore. It's good to know that Golden Crow apparently does it all himself. In these new pictures you can even still see remnants of the current style of the game through the nose and the legs for example. But it definitely is a huge jump in quality and it genuinely looks amazing. Fingers crossed this new style will be implemented rather quickly so that Golden Crow can then build on top of a very solid base to expand the game. I'd be more than happy with that new character art and I don't think it'd need any further revamps to be honest.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Do you know if the sex animations are being worked on?
No idea, I just posted that because I know half of ya'll won't read the whole update, see the art pictures, then get pissed when the update doesn't have new art later on. But an educated guess, if he's quit his day job and has been doing all this on the art, I don't see why he wouldn't be doing work on the animations in the near-ish future.

I'm not sure how he will handle implementing the new art, because doing all the poses in one update seems like too gargantuan a leap to do all at once, unless he hires some help to speed it up, which I doubt he will. On the other hand, no idea how well using the placeholder assets in the animations would work, and I doubt he would remove the currently existing content after having built it up over time... shruge

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
As the dev said
I want to release this update before this month ends, but with all the changes I made, it's taking some time to polish everything the way I want.
So, maybe this month, maybe not.
The bookmaker's still open, make your bet.

Reactions: Saga89
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes