Whitehand39

Jul 30, 2021
Maybe i'm blind, but how do you get a job to earn money? When I hover over University it says job: Professor career but yet I don't see anywhere how I can take this job. The director's office is also empty aswell the professor room.

EDIT: Oh, never mind I just found it when I posted this reply. It's on your phone underneath manage career.

Use the Phone and click on Manage Career you can choose whatever you want

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Golden Crow is it possible that you can add a CEO/Boss identifier so we know which job has who as the boss before we choose the job in the game after world creation? it would be nice if we know if we have a female boss to seduce or bang, or a male boss so we can cuck him as we work under him ;)
The name and appearance of bosses are shown in world generation already. They even tell you where they're the boss of.

Reactions: Ssato243

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
The name and appearance of bosses are shown in world generation already. They even tell you where they're the boss of.
I know about that, what I mean is a way to keep track of whos boss without working for them or incase you forget who is boss/CEO after game is started.
In my case, I played a save long time ago and don't even remember who's CEO of what. I was too busy with the headmaster of the university (and her kids), that I forgot who the other CEOs where.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
In my case, I played a save long time ago and don't even remember who's CEO of what. I was too busy with the headmaster of the university (and her kids), that I forgot who the other CEOs where.
As a temporary workaround, you can open the console (press SHIFT+O), insert this string and press Enter, it will return a list of bosses:
Code:
{charsl[j]['name']+" "+charsl[j]['surname'] + " at " + place_name_txt(jobs[were_work(j)]['local']) for j in charsl if multi_get(jobs, -1, were_work(j), 'lv') == 10}
As usual, you can activate the console either with Unren, or by editing the file renpy\common\00console.rpy (search for config.console = False at line 108, replace False with True, save and relaunch the game)

Reactions: wjrjbnjd
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes