Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Golden Crow is it possible that you can add a CEO/Boss identifier so we know which job has who as the boss before we choose the job in the game after world creation? it would be nice if we know if we have a female boss to seduce or bang, or a male boss so we can cuck him as we work under him ;)
The name and appearance of bosses are shown in world generation already. They even tell you where they're the boss of.

Reactions: dot7z and Ssato243

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
The name and appearance of bosses are shown in world generation already. They even tell you where they're the boss of.
I know about that, what I mean is a way to keep track of whos boss without working for them or incase you forget who is boss/CEO after game is started.
In my case, I played a save long time ago and don't even remember who's CEO of what. I was too busy with the headmaster of the university (and her kids), that I forgot who the other CEOs where.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
In my case, I played a save long time ago and don't even remember who's CEO of what. I was too busy with the headmaster of the university (and her kids), that I forgot who the other CEOs where.
As a temporary workaround, you can open the console (press SHIFT+O), insert this string and press Enter, it will return a list of bosses:
Code:
{charsl[j]['name']+" "+charsl[j]['surname'] + " at " + place_name_txt(jobs[were_work(j)]['local']) for j in charsl if multi_get(jobs, -1, were_work(j), 'lv') == 10}
As usual, you can activate the console either with Unren, or by editing the file renpy\common\00console.rpy (search for config.console = False at line 108, replace False with True, save and relaunch the game)

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

kurumbaya

Oct 3, 2018
As a female character i got an error when trying to use condoms. Also in automatic sex scenarios, we can't control condom usage so my female chars get pregnant very soon. Please add pills for stopping pregnancy ASAP.

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
Thank you for reporting. This error is caused by the "simple AI". It's tyring to put homeless in unexistent homes. Try using the normal AI. I might remove the simple AI since the updated renpy is faster.

Soon it will be fixed. I'll touch sex scenes.

Thank you! Btw, what is female LI?

By taking a shower.

There is a setting for it in "Preferences". Set how long you want it.

Not yet. I started doing it but it ended up taking a lot more time then I was willing to spend in this update. Next one we might see it!

Not yet! Only start relationships.

For now this is a free sandbox. I'm adding interations step by step. There is a lot to be covered and I'm working alone. hehe

Unlocking stuff is not a punishment. It's one development challenge. But some people don't like it. Hence you have a cheat button to unlock it. If you like challenge, play it normal. If you don't like, I left the option to bypass it. About cock sizes, like in real life, it don't need to be perfect to make someone cum... Seems like you want to remove every single challenge from the game. Whats the fun in it? :unsure:

I hope everybody is having fun playing Influencing. I have a lot more coming soon! :)
I hope someday you can pick out butts for the characters.

Reactions: dot7z and Ssato243

dot7z

Feb 23, 2018
Not sure if reported before. Had a funny lil glitch where someone who does not live in an apartment was inside it acting like she owns the place. She got angry at me for being inside without her permission and kicked me out. Had the keys and went back in, she was still there and pissed. Map shows only the two real owners and she has not done it again.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Minor bug: sometimes, when I try to study a subject at the library, I get a warning if one of these screens (Sexual interests, Subjects) is expanded. The warning is triggered as soon as I click "Read About...".

Oh, and I found a policewoman masturbating behind the club. I wonder what will happen in the future if I call her colleagues. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Whitehand39

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Do you know how I can unlock this option?
I could be mistaken, but I fear it is just a placeholder: I do not think it is active yet.
Digging into the code, all the other options trigger a dialogue (intr_offer_sex, intr_money_sex, back), while that one does not do anything.

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know if incest will be a possibility further down the line?
It's already possible with a mod. If you mean "will incest ever be officially supported and added upon" then that's going to be a no as patreon doesn't allow incest. Best case scenario is someone makes the mod more than a toggle.

Sneak0

Apr 16, 2018
It's already possible with a mod. If you mean "will incest ever be officially supported and added upon" then that's going to be a no as patreon doesn't allow incest. Best case scenario is someone makes the mod more than a toggle.
Do you know where I can find mods?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes