Mar 20, 2019
Actually artwork was already updated in this update. Bodies were reworked but it's not that obvious because the main things that we all see are the faces for which the changes are coming in the next update.
Yeah that's an error on my end my comment was indeed directed more to talking about the faces.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
For your second statement I want to understand that better can you elaborate on that?
I think he is referencing how penis length & girth can affect sexual compatibility with a NPC to a certain degree.
What while technically true doesn't seem to be that much of a deal overall if you know what fetishes you want to aim for (and led NPCs into, if they are not already).

It should be possible though, strange no one made the mod for that yet. Like, their looks should be a constant that's assigned to them randomly, right? And this constant will interact with scenes, being responsible for the sprite choice. So it should be kept somewhere and should be possible to change. Logically, it shouldn't be all that difficult to change what you want to a random character, then... but i have no idea how Ren'Py works in detail, let alone this particular code. Maybe it's much more difficult than i imagine.
There are ways to change the percentages of certain skin, hair or eye color tones for certain, though i have usually shirked from it. Also, i once tried to make goblins, Megamind & Thanos for avatar, what resulted in green, blue & purple skin tones being also added to the NPCs skin palette.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Playing v0.1.16.2. After the game has generated the NPC list, sometimes an exception is thrown (the error message is displayed while the game is showing the first tip).
It doesn't happen always: only if there are characters such that were_is(charid) returns ("none","4").
Attached file: traceback, save 1 (before generating the NPCs), save 2 (characters IDs throwing the exception: 197, 198, and 199)
Apologies if the error has been already reported. If it matters, I've opted for simplified AI.

ftlv261

Apr 19, 2024
Latest link for MacOS -> MegaUpload seems to be a broken zip file. The files from the other MacOS sites work though.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just in case I'm not waiting for nothing, is there any growing belly art yet? My character got pregnant and knows about it too now but I keep skipping days to see if her appearance will change. Does anyone know for certain?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Playing v0.1.16.2. After the game has generated the NPC list, sometimes an exception is thrown (the error message is displayed while the game is showing the first tip).
It doesn't happen always: only if there are characters such that were_is(charid) returns ("none","4").
Attached file: traceback, save 1 (before generating the NPCs), save 2 (characters IDs throwing the exception: 197, 198, and 199)
Apologies if the error has been already reported. If it matters, I've opted for simplified AI.
Thank you for reporting. This error is caused by the "simple AI". It's tyring to put homeless in unexistent homes. Try using the normal AI. I might remove the simple AI since the updated renpy is faster.

When a girl puts on a strap-on:

Further in the scene, the lower part of her body becomes male (without strap-on) and action options appear that can only be male.
Soon it will be fixed. I'll touch sex scenes.

Great game so far Golden Crow. Heaps of potential to make this a exceptional. Any chance that some of the female LI's could be sexy smokers?? ;-)
Thank you! Btw, what is female LI?

How to clean cum from face?
By taking a shower.

How long will the character not know about the pregnancy?
There is a setting for it in "Preferences". Set how long you want it.

Just in case I'm not waiting for nothing, is there any growing belly art yet? My character got pregnant and knows about it too now but I keep skipping days to see if her appearance will change. Does anyone know for certain?
Not yet. I started doing it but it ended up taking a lot more time then I was willing to spend in this update. Next one we might see it!

Can you get married in this game?
Not yet! Only start relationships.

I've only ever tried the sex content in this game. Does it have an actual plot or is it just building the world for now?
For now this is a free sandbox. I'm adding interations step by step. There is a lot to be covered and I'm working alone. hehe

Honestly no game should punish you for wanting to cheat when it's a single player game. While people say this one doesn't, it'll still hint that you should raise fetishes without cheats to unlock the traits related to that fetish. Another problem I had within it was when I generated a town of 300. Looking through all 300 characters with gameresourcesviewer and out of those 300 people, only 1 of them had the SL(Length) & SG(Girth) that matched my character. That might also be something that can turn people off in the future.
Unlocking stuff is not a punishment. It's one development challenge. But some people don't like it. Hence you have a cheat button to unlock it. If you like challenge, play it normal. If you don't like, I left the option to bypass it. About cock sizes, like in real life, it don't need to be perfect to make someone cum... Seems like you want to remove every single challenge from the game. Whats the fun in it? :unsure:

I hope everybody is having fun playing Influencing. I have a lot more coming soon! :)

Mar 20, 2019
Golden Crow This update was worth the wait and its actually crazy how you managed to this all by yourself. Keep up the amazing work!! and although this update just came out I cant wait for when you update the rest of the art it looks amazing.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I hope everybody is having fun playing Influencing. I have a lot more coming soon! :)
Is there any way to make a character lie all the time? Or increase the odds of lying? Like a slider for "lying" fetish, with characters that have active lying to the max just bullshitting you nonstop.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes