Apr 13, 2024
I've only ever tried the sex content in this game. Does it have an actual plot or is it just building the world for now?
PS: Kudos for adding lady bush.

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
So far my only issue with NPCs is that I want to be able to pick their butts,and I'd like to be able to purchase sex toys for them.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone got any tips for generating good looking npcs? I drastically lowered the older couple count but my town still has a bunch of grannies in it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm hoping to eventually have the ability to insert custom characters into the game. Sometimes you get just the right combination of good looking traits on an NPC only to find out that it's basically impossible to woo them. Also, the default color palettes are few, so everyone's basically wearing the same outfit.

Reactions: kpao_e

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I'm hoping to eventually have the ability to insert custom characters into the game. Sometimes you get just the right combination of good looking traits on an NPC only to find out that it's basically impossible to woo them. Also, the default color palettes are few, so everyone's basically wearing the same outfit.
It should be possible though, strange no one made the mod for that yet. Like, their looks should be a constant that's assigned to them randomly, right? And this constant will interact with scenes, being responsible for the sprite choice. So it should be kept somewhere and should be possible to change. Logically, it shouldn't be all that difficult to change what you want to a random character, then... but i have no idea how Ren'Py works in detail, let alone this particular code. Maybe it's much more difficult than i imagine.

Reactions: kpao_e

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
Honestly no game should punish you for wanting to cheat when it's a single player game. While people say this one doesn't, it'll still hint that you should raise fetishes without cheats to unlock the traits related to that fetish. Another problem I had within it was when I generated a town of 300. Looking through all 300 characters with gameresourcesviewer and out of those 300 people, only 1 of them had the SL(Length) & SG(Girth) that matched my character. That might also be something that can turn people off in the future.

Sep 14, 2020
I think so but that's for a much later update is update was mostly adding new things since this update was suppose to be out a while ago.
Actually artwork was already updated in this update. Bodies were reworked but it's not that obvious because the main things that we all see are the faces for which the changes are coming in the next update.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
honestly my problem with this game is the sex scenes feel so stale...should be some dialogue in there
Well, the art at present is pretty much meant to serve as placeholder while the dev focuses in creating a solid basis for the free roaming world.

Let's be honest, making sandbox not suck is challenging, making something along those lines while also open world & allowing some customization? That's usually something for much bigger games and studios. Let him cook.

(And there IS some dialogue from the NPCs in the sex scenes if you click in the right places)

Actually artwork was already updated in this update. Bodies were reworked but it's not that obvious because the main things that we all see are the faces for which the changes are coming in the next update.
Yup. It's more noticeable in the clothings used per se, the university teachers with their brand new blazers in particular.

So you cant sleep with your created mom or sister on here. damn
As it has already been pointed out, there was an attempt at an incest mod once, but it only made NPCs of the same family f##k each other like everybody else, did nothing like giving a pre-made family for your character to mess with, that is what most players here would actually want from an incest mod, imho.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes