Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I don't mind puzzle based H-Games, but this shit is just RNG to complete. Can have a half dozen decent h-Games and a bejeweled knockoff and still have a full gig and a half to spare vs ~5GB on a chore game.

Reactions: lwx595

igonan0101

Feb 19, 2022
If you play the game, you will be asked to download the latest version and run it again, but I downloaded it here and know it as the final version. How do you fix it?

ganonAabbcC

Mar 10, 2020
If you play the game, you will be asked to download the latest version and run it again, but I downloaded it here and know it as the final version. How do you fix it?
Change the run date, it worked for me↓
Well, actually that worked for me. I did also the firewall and Proxy Port.
For everyone that don't know what he means, "runasdate" is a programm that starts an .exe at a different date.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
So the game keeps crashing during the first load when every character is being colored, crashing at the last one
how the fuck do i play this game then?

Reactions: Matheus3456

YanekaXD

Jan 25, 2018
my game close in this start game scene too
Mine too, tried locale emulator and compatibility mode but did not work, any ideas? I'm running windows 11

Editing game.ini and turning off internet does not work game still crashes on loading screen, blacklisting on firewall does not work as well.

EDIT:
Using RunAsDate with date from 27.12.2022, run the program fist as Administrator!

Last edited:

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
I guess the runas date thing doesn't work anymore I have it set to 12/27/2022 and administrator but just refuses to work just stops at the loading and closes if I click anythign

Sewwkor

Mar 6, 2022
Last time when I played this eng tl was just bad ver of original game, where all text was removed. Is this got fixed? Eng ver still trash?

Shibatacomposer

Mar 4, 2023
Is there i can get the OST? Very nice soundtrack of this game) Or maybe extract it from the game?
Up: solve it with github utilite

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes