Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
open -windows defender firewall with advanced security-
click -Outbound Rules- (left side)
-New Rule...- (right side)
-Program- (1st option then NEXT)
-This program path: (2nd option with .exe location ex: G:\[Jaxy Create] Inherent Skill Nakadashi Leveling [Final]\Game.exe (thats how i have mine) in box then NEXT)
-Block the connection (3rd option then NEXT)
leave all checked and NEXT
add name and/or description for rule
FINISH

had to google how to do this too without disconnection/reconnecting the internet port
Open Game.ini set Proxy=0 and ProxyPort=0

Tried both of these, same result, can't play it, don't really feel like yanking my modem to play it.

1raunpj

Dec 2, 2017
At this point I think the games "Installation" description has to be changed. It's clearly not just "extract and run".

If it can even be run at all. Like many here, I tried completely disconnecting from the internet, then re-extracted the game, and it still won't run. Could it have a sort of "time bomb" in the code that prevents function if it can't connect to a DRM verifier every so often?

Reactions: lwx595 and greavis

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I wonder if there's some update at the source. I'm not aware of Wolf engine games having any sort of "call home" DRM.

Reactions: lwx595

ShadowFile

Dec 1, 2018
Did the firewall,game Proxy=0 Proxy Port=0 method with the font installed and internet turn off. No dice

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
huh...imma be blunt here but that is the worst game engine feature to have...if its to prevent hacks, kinda passable but if it does make sales and THIS is the problem, screw that engine...this aint no animal crossing, better yet, that game still has until 2030 in-game left...but thanks for this small program, this worked VERY well...hmm...if i remember correctly i do remember a certain Wolf Liru game that had the same date problem in order to access the Christmas dlc or something...hmm...TO THE ARCHIVES!

Reactions: lwx595
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes