• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
As soon as Eve mentioned Sylvie I had to shower these girls with the love and care that would make the Sylvie proud. I just wonder what happened to the other 6 slaves.
Teaching Feeling is one of my favorite games. I know it's author is very protective of his work, so I tried very hard to be respectful of that while still treating a couple of subtle references as a sort of love letter to their work.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Is there a guide for what you're supposed to be doing besides just wander around the house/town?
I second that, I feel like I just have walked around without anything happening. I mean I am pretty dumb but nice to hear someone else needs at least a mini guide too.

Reactions: Ankoku

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there a guide for what you're supposed to be doing besides just wander around the house/town?
I second that, I feel like I just have walked around without anything happening. I mean I am pretty dumb but nice to hear someone else needs at least a mini guide too.
When you open the game, there's a link to the wiki right there on the opening page of the game. While the wiki probably has half of the game's content at most, each scene listing acts as a sort of guide to assist in finding those scenes while attempting not to spoil too much.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
I was wondering about which mobile browser would be the best so that the images could load. I wanted to take this game on the go with me so that I can see it all

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I was wondering about which mobile browser would be the best so that the images could load. I wanted to take this game on the go with me so that I can see it all
With the exception of Chrome and Opera, I don't know of any browsers that have trouble with html games. I don't have a mobile device, so I can't really test.

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
After updating to version A40, whenever I brought an apple to Gaia in the Backyard, her image stop appearing even if she did appeared in the text. Her image are still in the background folder of the game, too. Also, I found some error code in a lunch scene and Eve phone scene.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
After updating to version A40, whenever I brought an apple to Gaia in the Backyard, her image stop appearing even if she did appeared in the text. Her image are still in the background folder of the game, too. Also, I found some error code in a lunch scene and Eve phone scene.
Thank you. Second and third one have been taken care of on our end. The first one I'll go looking for now.

Reactions: tandat99

Rixadzin

Mar 5, 2020
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected token '<<'
If you are seeing this message, please report it. You are seeing this because Rey's meal time settings have not yet been taken into account. Please report character name, and what their meal assignment is so we can get this fixed.
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Anna, Eve and myself where eating breakfast on the 1st day after showing up at the Mansion. They both eat with me.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
When telling them to eat with me, when Anna panicks and excuses "the oversight" it uses the protagonist's name instead of Master.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
When telling them to eat with me, when Anna panicks and excuses "the oversight" it uses the protagonist's name instead of Master.
She calls him by name instead of Master when you've asked her to call you master? Any chance you can give a little more detail? I'll go digging for it when I crack the game open tomorrow morning.

getting errors every time i try to initiate sex with misaki in any way, the same error happens when finishing her massage scene (A40)
Fixed on my end. Thank you for reporting.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Is there a way to check if I had a scene with Misaki in which you tell her about Gaia? I can't get it in the library, but at the same time I can't get a scene at the pool, where they spend time together. And I want to understand if I have to farm the library or pool fot the scenes.
How do I have sex with Gaia? I am stuck with the scene where she grinds my knee and cum. If I try to take the lead - she becomes scared and flees. Do I keep letting her grind or I have to do something entirely else?
For some reason I get an option to call Bruce and buy Sidra even after I bought her. I think this is definitely a bug...
I play the version presented here (A40).

Last edited:

silentangel

Jan 2, 2019
"Startig at the base of your neck, Anna washes you. The soft cloth brushes across your neck, raising up to scrub behind your ears before starting to work her way slowly down your body. Each movement she makes it calculated, every movement comes with a practiced ease as she efficiently cleans your body."

Pool scene with Anna. Minor spelling errors I found on A40 cheat version
Edit:The entire Scene needs a look over,

"With the wash cloth in one hand, you move both of your hands to her belly where you allow them to rest there lightly. For a few seconds, you marvel as your thoughts drift to the life growing inside of her."

Anna isn't pregnant in my game (checked with cheats to make sure.)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes