XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
v. A40 | In the Eve sauna scene the dialogue does not match her affection. It's like this for every part of the event. Her affection is at 3,500, Fear is 0, and trust is 3,500.
What does WS Content mean?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Water Sport Content - Urinating on her
There is currently a pair of scenes that were submitted with that kind of content. Since I know that fetish is a hard stop for many players, I felt it was important to clearly indicate where that content was in the game so it would be easily avoided if people didn't want to see it.

Reactions: Hones

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
She calls him by name instead of Master when you've asked her to call you master? Any chance you can give a little more detail? I'll go digging for it when I crack the game open tomorrow morning.
intro - choices:
calm her, let her call you master
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GateKeeper

Duveng1

Jun 10, 2017
I can't seem to get the Gaia drinking events in the dining room or any of the Misaki/Gaia events at the pool/library. I think I've completed all of the Gaia events up to now, any idea what I'm missing?

charmetoaste

Feb 21, 2020
i dont know if the rng is just extremely low, but anna and eve are the only characters that seem able to get pregnant without the cheat menu.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I Don't know what caused it, but i just got the scene in the study where you stumble on yami using the stolen bloody credit cards to buy stuff, and after saying yes when she asked if i really wanted to know where she got them, i got a massive run-on scene containing the outcomes of multiple different relationship levels, from max friendly to total hatred.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I can't seem to get the Gaia drinking events in the dining room or any of the Misaki/Gaia events at the pool/library. I think I've completed all of the Gaia events up to now, any idea what I'm missing?
I'll get this, and the other things reported onto my list of things to dig into today.

Reactions: Duveng1

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 633849
looks like it goes straight to the first option, and pressing the 'look at the screen' hyperlink just gives an error
Which build are you playing? I think that's fixed in A40b

i dont know if the rng is just extremely low, but anna and eve are the only characters that seem able to get pregnant without the cheat menu.
We actually just found a bug with Misaki's pregnancy code. It's been fixed on our end.

silentangel

Jan 2, 2019
We've actually had that exact conversation about Yami. Her author plans to revise the original intro to be a bit less abrasive. Additionally, once she finally warms up to you, she can be an awkward sweetheart.
(Allegedly) Hiring a thug to sexually assault Anna in a bid to make her like her more for saving her is a bit more than "abrasive" even if that dude wasn't supposed to go that far. Like how is anyone supposed to feel safe rejecting Yami after that? The Mc makes no effort in dealing with the fact that this random (possibly) magical person is holding a sword of Damocles of his head making it feel more like she's blackmailing the player then the Mc.Gaia was kinda like this but had the excuse of literally not knowing better and strove to make amends once she understood you. Yami pulls this stunt for litterly no reason if you are nice to her and is just like deal with it. It makes her look like she's set up to go full Yandare and yeet Anna away even if your nice to everyone. (Just ask her to smash Yami Jesus fucking Christ) This is kinda what you would expect from one your uncles strange,perverted goons that you can't get rid of for some reason. (oh god the ntr vibes.)

protoman2106

May 4, 2019
Found some errors in the same scene where Eve stole the MC's phone that someone mentioned above. When scrolling downward, it showed 2 other choices that I don't know whether they were supposed to be there or not. And an error showed itself when you took the choice of "Fuck Eve hard". The version I'm using is A40 Cheat.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Found some errors in the same scene where Eve stole the MC's phone that someone mentioned above. When scrolling downward, it showed 2 other choices that I don't know whether they were supposed to be there or not. And an error showed itself when you took the choice of "Fuck Eve hard". The version I'm using is A40 Cheat.
Thanks. Working on the game right now. I think the items you just reported have been addressed already, but I'll take another look just to be sure.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
End of a dinner scene (salmon if it matters). Have not recruited Rey:

End Meal.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: expected expression, got '<<'
If you are seeing this message, please report it. You are seeing this because Rey's meal time settings have not yet been taken into account. Please report character name, and what their meal assignment is so we can get this fixed.

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes