tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Reporting my findings. Rather than going the unreliable route of exploring the matter while playing, I opted for a much more definitive solution by opening the game-file as a text-document and seeing if things exist at all in there.

I did find that there is exactly one scene in the game that is only accessible after taking her virginity, which essentially replaces the other scenes where you could potentially fool around with her. The scene "Gaia Apples Naughtyness 1" checks for gaia.Cherry to be false (so that she isn't a virgin) and gaia.Sexable = 0 (which disables all other sexual scenes and is set when taking her virginity) and has her and the PC mess around a little, though all that happens during the scene is that the PC pleasures her in different ways. There are no available sexual scenes for her besides that, and it is not possible to actually have sex with her.

Interestingly the game files does have code for Gaia getting pregnant and even has a child object to be born from that (a son named Monty), but given that there's no way to cum inside her she can't actually get pregnant yet.
intresting anything in there about her moveing into the mansion

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
intresting anything in there about her moveing into the mansion
Not exactly. She does have the code for a slave menu similar to the other people that can live in the mansion, but from what I could see all events with her inside has it being temporary visits rather than her moving in permanently.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello, 1 year has past since I last checked this game. Only the blonde gets pregnant? Is Harem Pregnancy Planned?
At present, Anna, Eve, Misaki, and Mitsuko can all get pregnant and give birth with child content up to about 2 years of age. Child content is still somewhat scarce, and while every female in the game can technically get pregnant now, the above list are the only ones who have content related to pregnancy.

Reactions: Southrim

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New builds are live!

Links:
A87 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A87 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A86 Public Build (Free Build.):

njm1791

Jul 29, 2019
Bug occured when new eve/rey scene choice.(Watch them sex/Threesome/Nevermind)
Error:<gotoevent>:events must be an Array(type:undefined)

Reactions: GateKeeper

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
For some femdom scenes with Rebekkah, a high Rebekkah power is required (for example 10). How to get it? Are there enough such interactions to get this figure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope can get the required Rebekkah power (to get the desired scene) by performing actions suitable for the femdom path.

I'm looking forward to new femdom scenes between MCs with Rebekkah, as well as femdom scenes between MCs with Shanaya, Anna!

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I have a question about KNOT. How do the contracts work? In particular I am interested in how they spawn / respawn. As in, is there a fixed number of contracts (and how many) or do they get generated infinitely based on some algorithm?

The reason I am asking is because I want to know what the best strategy is long term.

If there is a fixed number of contracts than the best choice is to sell off every litter of puppies for a quick injection of cash by exhausting them. But if they respawn indefinitely than the superior option would be to keep a bunch first and establish a larger breeding population that can than be kept constantly pregnant for maximum output later.

njm1791

Jul 29, 2019
ok, another bug here.
after the new eve/rey scene choice(Watch them sex/Threesome/Nevermind), 'Have Eve suck Rey's cock' and 'Have Eve lay down while Rey on top' triggers following bug message.
Error: no event was available (no matching events found to goto from setup.events.eveReyWatchOral)
Error: no event was available (no matching events found to goto from setup.events.eveReyWatchMissionary)
it occurs when eve/rey's fear is low.

Last edited:

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
So, I assume the stories of people like Red and Elodie and the like are pretty much done updating now in favor of redoing the whole game now as a female PC?

Jun 8, 2017
So, I assume the stories of people like Red and Elodie and the like are pretty much done updating now in favor of redoing the whole game now as a female PC?
No. The developer is not the author of either characters, currently Elodie Date/Sex content is being worked on separately from the female MC stuff , which will include some possible Red stuff.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
No. The developer is not the author of either characters, currently Elodie Date/Sex content is being worked on separately from the female MC stuff , which will include some possible Red stuff.
True. My characters are Anna, Eve, Gaia, and Olivia. Any other character of significance is written by other people who submit content for the game. While I try to write at least a little content for every character, I primarily focus my efforts on the NPCs mentioned above.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A88 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A88 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A87a Public Build (Free Build.):

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
True. My characters are Anna, Eve, Gaia, and Olivia. Any other character of significance is written by other people who submit content for the game. While I try to write at least a little content for every character, I primarily focus my efforts on the NPCs mentioned above.
ah gaia the most elusive of the girls

Tops

Jun 21, 2019
Hello, i wanted to ask if anyone else is having problems marrying Eve, i already married Anna and got through her wedding, so i was following Eve's event to marry her as well and already gave her the wedding ring, but the event to go see a wedding dress with her just doesn't show no matter how many times i replicate the condition, is there something i am missing or my save is broken somehow?

Reactions: Southrim

J4YD03

Dec 28, 2023
I've been playing this for a long while now, moving to the updates as they come out.
but i think the code might be bugged with my save.
there are events that don't seem to trigger like Miss Morichi not visiting at 530 or not getting Missato a gift, Claire visiting the mansion but nowhere to be found.
Can anyone look at my save?
I don't really want to start fro. scratch because it takes _ages_ to get the girls stats and event triggers.

Avanta99

Jan 11, 2024
I've been playing this for a long while now, moving to the updates as they come out.
but i think the code might be bugged with my save.
there are events that don't seem to trigger like Miss Morichi not visiting at 530 or not getting Missato a gift, Claire visiting the mansion but nowhere to be found.
Can anyone look at my save?
I don't really want to start fro. scratch because it takes _ages_ to get the girls stats and event triggers.
I think the dev and coders are more active on discord, might be worth it to try and post your saves in the bug channel or something there.

Reactions: J4YD03
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes