loki51

May 10, 2017
These comments on A4 build. Overall I think game has a lot of promise, but there are several things I find confusing. Went to servants quarters around 9pm. First said they were surprised to see me, I left tried to listen then returned to their room to see them both sleeping in Annas' bed (but she was assigned to sleep with me), so I left room and then it had them playing checkers or some game. All this in around 5-10 min per game time. So I think there are some bugs in clock time vs activities/location. Also the frequent times the start sex pops up as an option - I think this would be more natural if Anna was noted as being in the room or it was an option when you summoned her. When little sis summoned the talk/assign function doesn't seem to work. Note times where you look out into grounds where sis is doing something but so far I have seen nothing about being able to go outside. Maybe I need to continue play but these are just some things I noted. Will follow to see how this goes. Thanks for the effort.

Reactions: kalifianto

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
These comments on A4 build. Overall I think game has a lot of promise, but there are several things I find confusing. Went to servants quarters around 9pm. First said they were surprised to see me, I left tried to listen then returned to their room to see them both sleeping in Annas' bed (but she was assigned to sleep with me), so I left room and then it had them playing checkers or some game. All this in around 5-10 min per game time. So I think there are some bugs in clock time vs activities/location. Also the frequent times the start sex pops up as an option - I think this would be more natural if Anna was noted as being in the room or it was an option when you summoned her. When little sis summoned the talk/assign function doesn't seem to work. Note times where you look out into grounds where sis is doing something but so far I have seen nothing about being able to go outside. Maybe I need to continue play but these are just some things I noted. Will follow to see how this goes. Thanks for the effort.
Yeah, there's a lot that is still work in progress. Character tracking between locations is a big thing that still needs to be resolved (You mention sleeping/active above, and this will be resolved in time.)

Eve's talk/assign functions do not yet work. I have however been working on her talk function this week and that will appear in A6. Assigning a sleeping arrangement for her will be added once content for it has been added.

The current content is limited to the mansion interior. Some of the scenes reference events outside, but at the moment those do nothing of note. I want to flesh out the house a bit so it feels more active before starting to add the grounds around it. Then once the mansion grounds starts to fill out a bit, then I'll move on to locations off of the estate (Want to add a town eventually, a park, those kinds of things.)

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the game so far. Its very early in development, but you'll be seeing new features and content added regularly for a while yet until the game starts to flesh out a bit. Next couple of builds should bring Eve up to having a similar amount of content to Anna, so conversations, punishments, assignments, etc.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
current build here seems to be A2 but i see a lot of people talking about A4 will this ever be updated?
One page back. I didn't start the thread, so I can't update it, I did however post the new builds earlier this evening. I just took a peek and its the last post of the previous page, just have to dig a little. ;)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The writing is decent, hope to see more in future.
Glad to hear that you're enjoying it so far.

Actually been working on this a bit today. Been doing Eve's initial set of conversations. Hoping to have a new test build up in another week or two with the intention of posting a new official/public build about a week after that!

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
Man this game is awesome.

I want to be bad, but i end up feeling bad about being and then i'm good :(

Sep 4, 2017
Will it be possible to have sexual relationship with only one of the girls? I want to marry Anna and have non-sexual father/daughter relationship with Eve.

Also, I made some stupid conspiracy theories about the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you wasted your time reading my theories, I am so sorry.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Will it be possible to have sexual relationship with only one of the girls? I want to marry Anna and have non-sexual father/daughter relationship with Eve.

Also, I made some stupid conspiracy theories about the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you wasted your time reading my theories, I am so sorry.
Yes, it will be possible to have a romantic relationship with only one of the girls.

1. Yes, there is a connection, . . . .

2. Somewhere, yes and yes, maybe.

3. Too many questions to answer easily here. But rest assured that more will be revealed.

4. Not by being a good person, that's for sure. And the rest you will learn in time. ;)

5. Yes, it was added to A5.

6. Why does an evil mad scientist type do anything?

7. Will write some scenes concerning this soon. Healthy, cheap and tasteless.

8. Time will tell!

Sep 4, 2017
Yes, it will be possible to have a romantic relationship with only one of the girls.

1. Yes, there is a connection, . . . .

2. Somewhere, yes and yes, maybe.

3. Too many questions to answer easily here. But rest assured that more will be revealed.

4. Not by being a good person, that's for sure. And the rest you will learn in time. ;)

5. Yes, it was added to A5.

6. Why does an evil mad scientist type do anything?

7. Will write some scenes concerning this soon. Healthy, cheap and tasteless.

8. Time will tell!
OK, thanks. Also, about 6. Why does an evil mad scientist type do anything? It could be for world domination, money or for fun. Or because there is no law that would prohibit to build a giant money-teleporting ray and aim it towards the nearest bank with a bank vault full of money. I mean, I don´t have any giant money-teleporting ray but hypothetically, if I had one, I would not use it, so it would be completely legal.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
OK, thanks. Also, about 6. Why does an evil mad scientist type do anything? It could be for world domination, money or for fun. Or because there is no law that would prohibit to build a giant money-teleporting ray and aim it towards the nearest bank with a bank vault full of money. I mean, I don´t have any giant money-teleporting ray but hypothetically, if I had one, I would not use it, so it would be completely legal.
Sure you wouldn't.

Seriously though, the laboratory will be explained in a bit more detail at the game is developed. In the long run, if there's call for it I'll be happy to write a few scenes, or even a small story that gives you a glimpse into that portion of your Great Uncle's life.

Actually there will be quite a few elements that work like that. I like to lay plot hooks in my writing, stories that I'd like to tell and that I've at least got outlined, then if people express an interest in knowing more, then I take the time to tell those tales in detail.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Playing through again for A4 from beginning because i like the writing so much.

Found a typo though, when you enter the dining hall after completing the tour:

"When you enter the room, Eve is spooning soup into a bowl and sitting it at the head of the."

I'm thinking it should be dragon? Though maybe something more wooden might be more immersive :p

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
@Uzhirian
Thank you for the typo report. Much appreciated and it has been fixed on my end. The fix will appear in the A6 build of the game.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the writing so far!

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is ready for anyone who wants it!

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you dont know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

\

It would seem that some people have been having trouble opening the rar files, as such, I added a zip version for each build as well.

\

A6:

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project and added all current Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 1/18/18

-Added Eve's initial set of conversation content.

-Added Punishments for Eve.

-Added one new interactive scene for Eve during work hours, can play out in most rooms on the first two floors of the mansion.

-Added one new interactive scene for Eve in the library in the evenings.

\

A6 CHEAT Build (Patreon CHEAT Build):

A6 Early Access Build: (Patreon Early Access):

A5 Public Build (Free):

+air

Oct 19, 2017
@GateKeeper
How many days do I have to play through and be helpful before I can expect to see any improvement in relationship? It's been little more than a week now and nothing has changed. I have helped anna whenever I have meet her.
I'm playing A5 build
I'm not asking for a walkthrough or anything, but only a little nudge to get started, what do I have to do to improve relationship with the girls

So far the game seems really good. Good writing, I got hooked, and that is coming from one who would never imagine himself playing a text game

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
@GateKeeper
How many days do I have to play through and be helpful before I can expect to see any improvement in relationship? It's been little more than a week now and nothing has changed. I have helped anna whenever I have meet her.
I'm playing A5 build
I'm not asking for a walkthrough or anything, but only a little nudge to get started, what do I have to do to improve relationship with the girls

So far the game seems really good. Good writing, I got hooked, and that is coming from one who would never imagine himself playing a text game
It all depends on how you play. Sharing meals with the girls will improve relationship stats by one point each (+1 to Affection and Trust, -1 to Fear, and it requires you to sleep to trigger the stat change.) and interactive scenes can shift relationship stats as well.

The problem right now is largely that the game is in very early development. There's about a dozen interactive scenes spread across several locations in the mansion, meal times, sex scenes, conversations (Not a lot yet, but working on it), and a very basic set of punishments. Without the CHEAT function, its quite a grind at the moment, but I hope that as the game continues to grow, shifts in stats will begin to feel much more natural.

A6 brings us to a point where Eve has a similar amount of content to Anna (Minus the sex content) and I hope to add some more interactive scenes to the following build. Patience, more content is coming.

Very happy to hear that you are enjoying the game so far. I hope I can continue to live up to your high praise. And since it sounds like you tend to play games with lots of art, you'll be happy to hear that I have plans to add quite a bit of art to Inheritance eventually (Just this last week, I worked out a deal with an artist for a potential long term arrangement to add art to the game. Its effectively a paper doll system that will allow us to change the character's appearance and clothing within the game at will. The first "doll" will be a simple standing model, future ones will include sex positions among other things.)

Probably not the answers you were hoping for, but that's how things stand at the moment. I promise a new build to my Patrons once a month, but usually crank out a new one about every other week. Keep your eyes pealed for updates. ;)

+air

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks for quick answer. Guess I'll just have to keep grinding then, ;)
Looking forward to the uptates. And I am going to pledge at patreon in few days.
If I read it correctly there are some events that are locked until I have reached a certain relationship level/score

Just one more thing, the first night I told Anna I would not have sex until she wanted it, is that going to happen in the current build or is it yet to be implemented?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes