GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I...didn't know I had a "Rehabilitating abused slave" fetish...Regardless, I liked the game (no matter how short it is at the moment). And I hope to see more in the future.
Glad I could broaden your horizons then! :D

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is ready for anyone who wants it!

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

\

It would seem that some people have been having trouble opening the rar files, as such, I added a zip version for each build as well.

\

A7:
-Added seven new "to bed" scenes.
-Added eight new "wake up" scenes.
-Added new interactive scene for Eve in the kitchen during daytime hours.
-Added a new interactive bed time scene for Anna.
-Rebuilt part of the sleep mechanic.
-Added four placeholder pieces of art.
-Completely redid the name mechanic so the girls will hopefully call you what you ask to be called.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 2/03/18

\

A7 CHEAT Build (Patreon CHEAT Build):

A7 Early Access Build: (Patreon Early Access):

A6 Public Build (Free):

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is this game going to have more art or is it strictly text based?
This build adds four new pieces of art, and just this last week I commissioned more than $1200 in new art that will eventually make it into the game. So yes, there will be more art added to the game. In total, there are about a dozen pieces of art in the game (Some of those are WIP that still need to be inked) plus maybe another 20-30 that are complete but have not yet been added.

That said, I am a writer and there will always be an emphasis on the writing. I've always felt that art should supplement the written word, not replace it. My long term goal is to have one, maybe two pieces of art on every page within the game.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
There's a bug with the sleep event. Specifically, the "Sleep Event Setup". I'm not sure if there's more mistakes but on the requirements for Sleep Alone 4. There's also the issue where the girls are not appearing in your bedroom during bedtimes despite being assigned there, they still go back to the servants quarters. Although they do show up if you press the (currently broken) sleep button. From what I understand they are supposed to be shown in the description of the Master Bedroom if they are assigned by you to sleep in there. Sorry for the inconvenience and...Well...Sorry for looking through your code. I don't know how you feel about that...Probably should of asked first. Whoops.

Oh right, almost forgot, the Game version I used was the Patreon Cheat Version. Proudly supporting you.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thank you so very much for the bug report. Will be looking into it tomorrow when I have a bit of time. Hopefully its something little.

Digging around my code? I don't discourage it if that's what you're asking. I know some people crawl around under the hood and poke around. And as often as not I get some pretty good bug reports because of it.

How I see it, if you break it, its your own fault. And if you aren't sharing all my secrets with everyone then I'm not going to worry about it. ;)

And thank you very much for the support!

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
@Kinnerman
Ok, starting to poke around (Half asleep though, so not going to try fixing code until I get a but of sleep.) a little bit:
-Thank you for giving me some idea of where to start. Its likely to save a bit of time when I start working on it.
-The girls not showing up on their own in the bedroom is something intended to happen eventually, but at the moment they don't move on their own yet. Setting them to move to the correct room is something we'll be adding when the paper doll system I've been talking about starts to get added.

Its a work in progress, and an early one at that. ;)

EDIT: Found the bug and fixed it (Actually, it was three typos in the code (Never code when you are tired) I fixed two and one of the people who help with coding found and fixed the other. Going to sit on the fix until morning. That way if anything else is reported I can take care of that too before releasing the fix build. Unless something significant is reported, I should have a fix build up in 10-14 hours from the time of this edit.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Had a bug reported related to the sleep mechanic in A7. This should resolve that:

A7a CHEAT Build (Patreon CHEAT Build):

A7a Early Access Build: (Patreon Early Access):

Public build remains the same.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is ready for anyone who wants it!

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

\

I encourage everyone to try the free build of the game first. If you like it and want to show a little support, that's awesome. If you'd prefer to simply enjoy the free builds, then that's ok too. The important thing is that you enjoy the game!

It would seem that some people have been having trouble opening the rar files, as such, I added a zip version for each build as well.

\

A8:
-Added Couch Mechanic. Includes thirteen scenes.
-Added Sauna Mechanic. Includes thirteen scenes.
-Added one new scene for Anna that appears in much of the house.
-Added one new scene for Eve specific to the Living Room.
-Added one new bed time scene for Eve.
-Unlocked the Attic. This location should NOT have been locked. This location includes four ambient events.
-Unlocked the Servant's Bathroom. This location should NOT have been locked. This location includes five ambient events.
-Unlocked the Laboratory. This location was intentionally locked but I wanted to have some content to show off, so it has been unlocked until story driven content is added that will allow for its unlock. This location includes four ambient events.
-Unlocked the Dungeon. This location was intentionally locked but I wanted to have some content to show off, so it has been unlocked until story driven content is added that will allow for its unlock. This location includes four ambient events.
-Added four new completed images.
-Added a link with some information and links concerning real live slavery for those who would like to know more on the subject.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 2/20/18

A7:
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 2/03/18
-Added seven new "to bed" scenes.
-Added eight new "wake up" scenes.
-Added new interactive scene for Eve in the kitchen during daytime hours.
-Added a new interactive bed time scene for Anna.
-Rebuilt part of the sleep mechanic.
-Added four placeholder pieces of art.
-Completely redid the name mechanic so the girls will hopefully call you what you ask to be called.

\

A8 CHEAT Build (Patreon CHEAT Build):

A8 Patreon Build (Patreons Only Build):

A7a Public Build: (Free):

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
Is there a guide for this game? kinda lost.. all I been doing is going around places and seeing anna being lazy, and summoning them to every place to hardly ever get a interaction with em(only one I found for eve was in the kitchen) :( a full explaination/ guide to where all these interactions and at wut time would be nice btw.. is there any sex scenes for eve..? :>:FuckYea:

U

User_10739

This would be an awesome ren'py game but "as is" it is like a bad qsp game. No art to speak of and hard to follow just who is who... The text I read was good but I got bored real quick without pictorial gratification...

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there a guide for this game? kinda lost.. all I been doing is going around places and seeing anna being lazy, and summoning them to every place to hardly ever get a interaction with em(only one I found for eve was in the kitchen) :( a full explaination/ guide to where all these interactions and at wut time would be nice btw.. is there any sex scenes for eve..? :>:FuckYea:
Its not complete by any means (My focus has been on writing the game, not the wiki) but you can find some information here, including where some of the scenes are and the conditions (Time, location, relationship values, etc) to trigger them:

There are as of A8 about 12-15 interactive scenes along with several other interactive functions.

As of A8 there is some kissing/groping that you can do with Eve. I actually just finished up a sex scene for recently that will appear in the game in A9.

This would be an awesome ren'py game but "as is" it is like a bad qsp game. No art to speak of and hard to follow just who is who... The text I read was good but I got bored real quick without pictorial gratification...
Sorry to hear you haven't been enjoying the game. Art is something I am working on, but it takes time and money (I have no artistic talent of my own, meaning I have to commission every piece that goes into the game.) I am adding art as fast as I am able to receive it, and just this month I commissioned a very significant art bundle (About $1200 in art) that will go into the game once it is ready.

The big art bundle is actually pieces of art that work kind of like a paper doll where you can mix and match elements to create something unique. Once coded, this will allow for the addition of unique characters quickly and at little cost, it will allow for customization of the girls currently in the game as well as clothing options.

The paper doll system is supposed to receive all of its art over about the next two months. Once we have the art I have two very talented coders who I am working with who will put together the mechanical portion of it, then once done I can drop the mechanic into the game where its needed.

As I've mentioned previously, this game is still fairly early in development. Its a work in progress and you can expect regular updates for the foreseeable future.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I really liked this game, it's well written, I think it would have a huge success if it got turned into a visual game instead (with the same story, characters and events)
if I were you I would contact some artists & start learning how to work with other engines, text games are one of my favorite genres but the sad truth is that not everyone likes them & to be brutally honest most people don't, they prefer visuals...
This unique tale could get you places if you start a new project with visuals & sounds in mind, but even if you don't take my suggestion into account I still think you did a marvelous work here, so thank you & good luck.

Edit: I haven't read your previous post, so good to know that you already had such idea in mind...

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I really liked this game, it's well written, I think it would have a huge success if it got turned into a visual game instead (with the same story, characters and events)
if I were you I would contact some artists & start learning how to work with other engines, text games are one of my favorite genres but the sad truth is that not everyone likes them & to be brutally honest most people don't, they prefer visuals...
This unique tale could get you places if you start a new project with visuals & sounds in mind, but even if you don't take my suggestion into account I still think you did a marvelous work here, so thank you & good luck.

Edit: I haven't read your previous post, so good to know that you already had such idea in mind...
I was just getting ready to mention that you probably haven't read the previous post because I mention a bit about art there. ;)

I know that more visual games tend to do better than their text based counterparts, but I've done well so far. That said, about a year ago I started commissioning art for my games, and the better my Patreon page has done, the more I've been trying to put toward additional art. Keep your eyes on my projects, once the paper doll commission has been completed and the code has been written, you'll start seeing a LOT more art appearing in my projects. Goal is to include at least one full image on every page.

I'm always working to better both myself and my projects. My earliest projects were simple interactive stories, then as I've continued to work I've added new elements to what I've tried to do. This paper doll system is the latest "new element" I've started to add to my projects. ;)

coldblade01

Feb 2, 2018
Is there some place to check your stat values..? noticed on your guide there was events for certain affection/trust/fear but in game I see no option to check on them.. if its in the settings, the settings don't work pressing settings just makes the options goes blank (playing A7 on firefox).. I mean I can always save the file to my hard drive and crack open the save to see them, but that's a hassle to constantly do ,-,

P.S: also noticed in the save that there are places.. like "NoWhere" "attic" "dungeon" "laboratory" are these places accessible :eek:? haven't seen or been able to get to them if they are.. and these listed skills for anna and eve.. and health? does that even matter, like they have set values, do they change o-o. sorry if I'm poking/asking to much

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there some place to check your stat values..? noticed on your guide there was events for certain affection/trust/fear but in game I see no option to check on them.. if its in the settings, the settings don't work pressing settings just makes the options goes blank (playing A7 on firefox).. I mean I can always save the file to my hard drive and crack open the save to see them, but that's a hassle to constantly do ,-,

P.S: also noticed in the save that there are places.. like "NoWhere" "attic" "dungeon" "laboratory" are these places accessible :eek:? haven't seen or been able to get to them if they are.. and these listed skills for anna and eve.. and health? does that even matter, like they have set values, do they change o-o. sorry if I'm poking/asking to much
I thought there was, but I just took a peek at the game and didn't see it. I added it to my to-do list for A10 (A9 just entered testing)

Settings only includes a CHEAT Menu currently, and that is only available to certain level Patrons (Actually, the stats ARE displayed in that area the way I had planned. Should make it easy to set up the primary display for such things.) so clicking on Settings will only display the available options. (There are plenty of other settings planned, just haven't gotten around to coding them into the game yet.)

Skills and Health are both coded into the game but do not currently do anything. Once the girls start wandering the house doing their jobs on their own, skills will become relevant. Health will be affected by your treatment of the girls, but again, I haven't gotten that far in development just yet. The game is a WIP, and an early one at that. It just takes time to do these things.

You will be able to train skills higher once the skill system is fully implemented within the game. Sex skills will add new scenes related to sex. Cooking skill will open up new meal scenes, Cleaning skill will affect how quickly the girls are able to clean the home, etc.

Someone's been peeking under the hood at the code. "NoWhere" is the default location as the intro plays out and is only used as a placeholder. Dungeon and Laboratory are locked on purpose as they are something that will eventually be unlocked through play (Actually unlocked them in A8 just to show off the content for now. Will lock them again once content has been added to the game that allows them to unlock through play.). Attic and Servant's Bathroom are something that should have been unlocked but I just noticed there were no links for them recently. Those have been opened in A8.

I think that covers everything you brought up. May not have been the answers you were hoping for on all of that, but that's where things currently stand.

A9 is actually currently in testing. Unless something unexpected comes up, A8 should become the new public build on the 2nd.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I have some bugs to report...And how to fix them They are mainly code issues that can be easily fixed. I don't know if you know about them already and if so, just ignore my post.

For the Patron VA8 Cheat version, When you call upon the two passages "Anna Sleepy Sex 1" and "Anna Sleepy Sex 2", the game doesn't take into account the affection the player has built up with Anna and defaults to a scene that should only occur if the affection of Anna is less than 200. This is due to the passages using the variable $Affection1 rather than $npcs["anna"]["affection"] and can easily be fixed by switching them.

This is also seen in the passage "bathingRoom 5", "Sleep with Anna 1", and "Sleep with Anna 2" and might appear in several other passages that I have overlooked. There's also several references to $Fear1

Next really isn't a bug but more of a suggestion: One of the personal talks ("Eve Personal Talk 3" to be exact) with Eve is a scene where the player asks Eve if she knows any gossip. The scene is dependent solely on the affection of Eve, but shouldn't it also be dependent on the affection or trust of Anna? Because I'm pretty sure that Anna doesn't have a crush on the player when she has 0 Affection and 0 Trust.

Lastly, the Passage name of "Eve Interactive Scene 5e" is currently "Eve Interactive Scene 5e]]", which might cause a bug when you call upon it.

I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm telling you how to make your game, I don't mean to sound like that. I love your game and I just want to help you get rid of the bugs that are present in your game to help improve it as much as possible.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have some bugs to report...And how to fix them They are mainly code issues that can be easily fixed. I don't know if you know about them already and if so, just ignore my post.

For the Patron VA8 Cheat version, When you call upon the two passages "Anna Sleepy Sex 1" and "Anna Sleepy Sex 2", the game doesn't take into account the affection the player has built up with Anna and defaults to a scene that should only occur if the affection of Anna is less than 200. This is due to the passages using the variable $Affection1 rather than $npcs["anna"]["affection"] and can easily be fixed by switching them.

This is also seen in the passage "bathingRoom 5", "Sleep with Anna 1", and "Sleep with Anna 2" and might appear in several other passages that I have overlooked. There's also several references to $Fear1

Next really isn't a bug but more of a suggestion: One of the personal talks ("Eve Personal Talk 3" to be exact) with Eve is a scene where the player asks Eve if she knows any gossip. The scene is dependent solely on the affection of Eve, but shouldn't it also be dependent on the affection or trust of Anna? Because I'm pretty sure that Anna doesn't have a crush on the player when she has 0 Affection and 0 Trust.

Lastly, the Passage name of "Eve Interactive Scene 5e" is currently "Eve Interactive Scene 5e]]", which might cause a bug when you call upon it.

I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm telling you how to make your game, I don't mean to sound like that. I love your game and I just want to help you get rid of the bugs that are present in your game to help improve it as much as possible.
Thank you for the bug report.

The relationship stats were originally done one way, then we found a better way to do it so we changed things over fairly early. Looks like you stumbled across a couple of places where the conversion was never completed. I'll look into getting those fixed the next time I crack open the game to work on it.

I try to take criticism in the nature it is given and its clear that you are sharing your observations in the hopes of improving the game. Its all good. :D

Thank you.

Reactions: Kinnerman and Pingy
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes