GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I don´t know why but I got this super stupid idea: The girls have never been outside the mansion and the grounds. They never went on the other side of the fence around the mansion. But now, when the MC got all those money, he could take them on a family trip anywhere. I bet that Eve would love Disneyland. For Eve, Disneyland would be a paradise on earth. I know that it´s a stupid idea but now I really want to see a fanstory or fanart about Eve in Disneyland.
Family trips is actually something I want to include eventually, but that's a pretty distant goal. I'll make a note to consider a theme park when I get to that point.

And if you ever see fan art or fanfiction related to the setting, PLEASE point it out to me. I'd love to take a look. ;)

Reactions: botc76
Sep 4, 2017
Family trips is actually something I want to include eventually, but that's a pretty distant goal. I'll make a note to consider a theme park when I get to that point.

And if you ever see fan art or fanfiction related to the setting, PLEASE point it out to me. I'd love to take a look. ;)
Well, I've been trying to find some fanfiction or fan art for a long time, but I have not found anything yet. I personally considered writing a fanfiction about how MC took girls to a fair in some town somewhere near the mansion. But I never posted anything on internet so I don´t know where to post the finished fanfiction. Maybe I could post it as a comment in this thread, if I would put a "Spoilers"filter on it, but I am not sure if The Mods would allow it, so I will have to set up an account on a some website. It would probably become another account that I would use only once and then I would forget that this account exist. I had a lot of only-once used accounts on a lots of websites when I was younger. Unfortunately, this forum does not have a "Fanfiction" section. Also if they will go to theme park, don´t forget on the most important thing in theme parks and city fairs: The sticky and delicious Cotton Candy.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well, I've been trying to find some fanfiction or fan art for a long time, but I have not found anything yet. I personally considered writing a fanfiction about how MC took girls to a fair in some town somewhere near the mansion. But I never posted anything on internet so I don´t know where to post the finished fanfiction. I am not sure if I can post it post here, in this thread, hidden it behind the "Spoilers" filter, so I will have to set up an account on a some website. It will probably become another account that I will use only once and then I will forget that this account exist. I had a lot of only-once used accounts on a lots of websites when I was younger. Unfortunately, this forum does not have a "Fanfiction" section. Also if they will go to theme park, don´t forget on the most important thing in theme parks and city fairs: The sticky and delicious Cotton Candy.
If you want to PM me a link to the work, I would be glad to share it in all the places I post to.

That said, places like Literotica would probably welcome your work as well.

Auark6376

Aug 10, 2017
Gatekeeper, I'm thrilled that you take the time required to regularly visit this forum, interact with the people who play your game, and constantly reply to those who post in this thread. That is something commendable and respectable, something I wish more creators would take the time to do.

The first version I ever played was A2. At first, I was very interested in the elements that were first presented such as the ability to wander the entire mansion, summon the girls to any location, the ability to talk with them, and the potential scenes that would come in future updates. I gave the game a break for multiple months, and I have since played the most recent public build (A8).

I want you to know that the quality of your writing is very good. For a text based game, one could not ask for a more admirable level of quality in the content that's already here. The game has one fatal flaw however, and that is the level of content on offer at this point in time. This is what I want to tell you about.

I am but one inconsequential consumer, and I want you to know with all due respect, that the rate of development of this game is simply not fast enough. I don't believe that I, nor anyone else who plays your game is entitled to anything at all, and I understand that we're not in the position to be able to demand more. I do know though, that community feedback and constructive criticism are a fundamental part of creating any intellectual product; be it a painting, a book, a movie, a song, or a game. With all of that in mind, I feel it is completely fine for me to tell you what I think you are doing right, what you're doing wrong, and how I believe you could improve.

The game in its current state is empty of any meaningful content past the intro scene. For me, as a returning player, I found it extremely frustrating trying to figure out what to do next, until I eventually gave up and realized that there is practically nothing new on offer at this point. I was surprised to learn this, considering it had been months since I last played it. Now listen, you're a human being like the rest of us. You have a life, you have responsibilities you need to take care of, and I understand that. Regardless, I'm telling you that at the rate development is taking, it will take multiple years before this game can amount to something worthy of playing. Development speed needs to be increased by multiple factors for this game to sustain any interest by me as a consumer. I'm willing to bet that what I just said is the shared opinion of everyone who knows how long development is taking for this game.

I feel like it is essential for me, if I want to be able to give a constructive critique, to be as harsh on this game as it deserves. I decided not to make this a review because I want it to be something that you can actually respond to. I hope that you find what you've read to be enlightening, and I hope you understand that it's all aimed getting the game to where it needs to be so people can enjoy it. Thanks.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Gatekeeper, I'm thrilled that you take the time required to regularly visit this forum, interact with the people who play your game, and constantly reply to those who post in this thread. That is something commendable and respectable, something I wish more creators would take the time to do.

The first version I ever played was A2. At first, I was very interested in the elements that were first presented such as the ability to wander the entire mansion, summon the girls to any location, the ability to talk with them, and the potential scenes that would come in future updates. I gave the game a break for multiple months, and I have since played the most recent public build (A8).

I want you to know that the quality of your writing is very good. For a text based game, one could not ask for a more admirable level of quality in the content that's already here. The game has one fatal flaw however, and that is the level of content on offer at this point in time. This is what I want to tell you about.

I am but one inconsequential consumer, and I want you to know with all due respect, that the rate of development of this game is simply not fast enough. I don't believe that I, nor anyone else who plays your game is entitled to anything at all, and I understand that we're not in the position to be able to demand more. I do know though, that community feedback and constructive criticism are a fundamental part of creating any intellectual product; be it a painting, a book, a movie, a song, or a game. With all of that in mind, I feel it is completely fine for me to tell you what I think you are doing right, what you're doing wrong, and how I believe you could improve.

The game in its current state is empty of any meaningful content past the intro scene. For me, as a returning player, I found it extremely frustrating trying to figure out what to do next, until I eventually gave up and realized that there is practically nothing new on offer at this point. I was surprised to learn this, considering it had been months since I last played it. Now listen, you're a human being like the rest of us. You have a life, you have responsibilities you need to take care of, and I understand that. Regardless, I'm telling you that at the rate development is taking, it will take multiple years before this game can amount to something worthy of playing. Development speed needs to be increased by multiple factors for this game to sustain any interest by me as a consumer. I'm willing to bet that what I just said is the shared opinion of everyone who knows how long development is taking for this game.

I feel like it is essential for me, if I want to be able to give a constructive critique, to be as harsh on this game as it deserves. I decided not to make this a review because I want it to be something that you can actually respond to. I hope that you find what you've read to be enlightening, and I hope you understand that it's all aimed getting the game to where it needs to be so people can enjoy it. Thanks.
From the start, it has been a goal of mine to engage any community that I share my work with. I've always liked it on the occasions that a creator replies to me, so it is always important to me that I do the same for anyone who takes the time to post or message me.

I understand that new content comes somewhat slowly, but I am the only writer for the game, and I'm working as fast as I can on the project. I make a goal for myself to create a minimum of either two interactive scenes and one new function for the game, OR four new interactive scenes for each new build of the game. New builds are typically between 5k and 10k words of new content. I can understand your concerns with the pace of growth, but I heard similar critique concerning The Allure of Wanton Cove and that game is now complete. (Still adding a little side content to the setting, but the primary story is done.)

A lot of the interactive scenes in the game can only play at certain relationship ranges. I have presently presented content at every level for both girls at this point and am now starting to focus new content on the starting range of relationships to give players more to do. But you are right that there seems to be little content for those who do not know where to look for it and do not have access to the cheat menu to make content easier to reach, I'm working hard to change that so that content can become easier to reach naturally through play. Check out the wiki for hints about how to find most scenes.

If you had last played A2 and you're not finding new content, then you're missing a LOT. Since A2: Punishments for Eve, Showering, Interactive sex with Anna, Conversations with the girls, The first diary entry, Expanded the to-bed and wake-up content significantly, added quite a bit of art, unlocked the rest of the rooms in the mansion so that there is more to explore along with its related content, added the ability to sit down for a while in the living room (Along with some new scenes related to that), added the ability to use the sauna (Along with the ability to use that), and added close to 20 interactive scenes in that time. Currently in testing is A10, which adds three new interactive scenes (Two play out at mid relationship level, one plays out at any relationship level.), A Mansion Schedule that will tell you when the girls do certain things as well as displaying the girls' current location in the mansion, added a stat display to NPCs so you can see what their current relationship values are, added new bed time scenes, new conversation, extended Eve's seduction path, added five new pieces of art, and fixed a couple of bogs that were locking out some content that will now be playable. I've not been idle. ;) And in the background I've been working on pregnancy related content while one of the people helping with coding works on the mechanical side of that. (I'm currently sitting on about 50k words of content that can't be dropped into the game just yet for one reason or another, much of that because I'm waiting for the coders to catch up to the content.) All of this while spending about three hours a day (On average. More in the couple of days after releases, less as I inch toward the next release) replying to messages.

Hopefully my current shift toward content that you can experience at the starting range of relationship values will help make the game feel more alive to you as you continue to explore the game's content.

Thank you very much for your forward honesty. Few people have a knack for being being critical while not being hostile. I appreciate the kind of feedback you just gave very much, and I know it can be frustrating to see a project grow slowly, especially at an early state like this game where we are still working hard to add major features. I'm doing what I can as far as creating new content, and in time I hope that the game can become a rewarding experience for everyone who plays it.

On a side note; You articulate yourself quite well in your message, perhaps you'd be interested in contributing content to the game? I'd be happy to take submissions if you'd like to try your hand at writing, . . . .

Auark6376

Aug 10, 2017
From the start, it has been a goal of mine to engage any community that I share my work with. I've always liked it on the occasions that a creator replies to me, so it is always important to me that I do the same for anyone who takes the time to post or message me.

I understand that new content comes somewhat slowly, but I am the only writer for the game, and I'm working as fast as I can on the project. I make a goal for myself to create a minimum of either two interactive scenes and one new function for the game, OR four new interactive scenes for each new build of the game. New builds are typically between 5k and 10k words of new content. I can understand your concerns with the pace of growth, but I heard similar critique concerning The Allure of Wanton Cove and that game is now complete. (Still adding a little side content to the setting, but the primary story is done.)

A lot of the interactive scenes in the game can only play at certain relationship ranges. I have presently presented content at every level for both girls at this point and am now starting to focus new content on the starting range of relationships to give players more to do. But you are right that there seems to be little content for those who do not know where to look for it and do not have access to the cheat menu to make content easier to reach, I'm working hard to change that so that content can become easier to reach naturally through play. Check out the wiki for hints about how to find most scenes.

If you had last played A2 and you're not finding new content, then you're missing a LOT. Since A2: Punishments for Eve, Showering, Interactive sex with Anna, Conversations with the girls, The first diary entry, Expanded the to-bed and wake-up content significantly, added quite a bit of art, unlocked the rest of the rooms in the mansion so that there is more to explore along with its related content, added the ability to sit down for a while in the living room (Along with some new scenes related to that), added the ability to use the sauna (Along with the ability to use that), and added close to 20 interactive scenes in that time. Currently in testing is A10, which adds three new interactive scenes (Two play out at mid relationship level, one plays out at any relationship level.), A Mansion Schedule that will tell you when the girls do certain things as well as displaying the girls' current location in the mansion, added a stat display to NPCs so you can see what their current relationship values are, added new bed time scenes, new conversation, extended Eve's seduction path, added five new pieces of art, and fixed a couple of bogs that were locking out some content that will now be playable. I've not been idle. ;) And in the background I've been working on pregnancy related content while one of the people helping with coding works on the mechanical side of that. (I'm currently sitting on about 50k words of content that can't be dropped into the game just yet for one reason or another, much of that because I'm waiting for the coders to catch up to the content.) All of this while spending about three hours a day (On average. More in the couple of days after releases, less as I inch toward the next release) replying to messages.

Hopefully my current shift toward content that you can experience at the starting range of relationship values will help make the game feel more alive to you as you continue to explore the game's content.

Thank you very much for your forward honesty. Few people have a knack for being being critical while not being hostile. I appreciate the kind of feedback you just gave very much, and I know it can be frustrating to see a project grow slowly, especially at an early state like this game where we are still working hard to add major features. I'm doing what I can as far as creating new content, and in time I hope that the game can become a rewarding experience for everyone who plays it.

On a side note; You articulate yourself quite well in your message, perhaps you'd be interested in contributing content to the game? I'd be happy to take submissions if you'd like to try your hand at writing, . . . .
I've tried creative writing in the past since it's something I'm interested in, and I definitely enjoy it, even though I have little experience. I would definitely consider contributing to Inheritance in the future when more updates are released, however, I have to be passionate about the things I write and at the moment I'm not invested enough into the game or story to be able to contribute to it in a genuine way. Hopefully that will change as time goes on though.

Based on what you've said, I'm really excited to see what is to come and you give me the impression that the very best of the content is only yet to arrive. I'll keep watching this game as updates come out. By the way, I've looked at the wiki and it does look like I was missing out on content I wasn't aware of. I would suggest putting a link to the wiki in the title menu of the game, although that might create a situation where people spoil themselves on accident.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I've tried creative writing in the past since it's something I'm interested in, and I definitely enjoy it, even though I have little experience. I would definitely consider contributing to Inheritance in the future when more updates are released, however, I have to be passionate about the things I write and at the moment I'm not invested enough into the game or story to be able to contribute to it in a genuine way. Hopefully that will change as time goes on though.

Based on what you've said, I'm really excited to see what is to come and you give me the impression that the very best of the content is only yet to arrive. I'll keep watching this game as updates come out. By the way, I've looked at the wiki and it does look like I was missing out on content I wasn't aware of. I would suggest putting a link to the wiki in the title menu of the game, although that might create a situation where people spoil themselves on accident.
Keep it in mind, when/if you'd ever like to contribute, I encourage you to try. I completely understand the need for a story to catch your attention, to spark your imagination, I firmly believe that if you want your writing to be good, you should write about something that you enjoy.

Right now we're looking at the tip of the iceberg. We're trying to get all of the features in place while adding enough content to make those elements playable. Once the bulk of the features are in place, then we'll be able to focus more heavily into adding new content which will hopefully increase the pace that new content is added since we'll be focusing a lot less of our time on figuring out how to make the code work. ;)

Wiki link in the title menu? Probably a good idea. It would likely save me quite a bit of time pointing people that direction. :p If you look at the wiki though, I have made at least some effort to prevent giving out spoilers, to give a very basic description of a scene and the conditions to see new content so that hopefully people can still enjoy the scenes when they find them without feeling that they are spoiled. But nothing is perfect, so some spoilers are inevitable given the nature of a wiki.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is ready for anyone who wants it! A9 is Free to everyone through the provided links! A10 is early access content. And A10 CHEAT is early access with the cheat menu that allows you to customize the girls' stats as you see fit.

\

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

\

I encourage everyone to try the free build of the game first. If you like it and want to show a little support, that's awesome. If you'd prefer to simply enjoy the free builds, then that's ok too. The important thing is that you enjoy the game!

It would seem that some people have been having trouble opening the rar files, as such, I added a zip version for each build as well.

\

A10:
-Added new interactive scene for Anna.
-Added new interactive scene for Eve.
-Added to Eve's Seduction path in the form of extending Eve's master bedroom scene.
-Added a new option to NPCs that allow you to see their character stats (Eventually this will be modified to use descriptive text and have the option to switch between descriptive and number display.)
-Added a mansion Schedule to the sidebar so you can see the mansion routine as well as locate girls easier.
-Added new sleep scenes for when you wake up with Anna.
-Added new conversation for Eve.
-Added Anna handjob branch in sauna related to the winning contest entry from February.
-Fixed a bunch of old code that was hanging up many of the conversation scenes.
-Fixed some old code that was hanging up some of the Anne bed time content.
Fixed some old code that was hanging up one of the bathing room events.
-Added five new images to the game.
-Resized some obnoxiously large images.
-Fixed a host of spelling errors.
-Fixed several small bugs.
-And I worked on enough stuff this build that odds are pretty good that I forgot a couple of small items as well.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 3/20/18

A9:
-Added the next segment of Eve's seduction path to include feeling her up and giving hand jobs.
-Added a new interactive scene involving both girls that can play out in the kitchen in the hour before meals if you have middling or good relationship stats with both girls.
-Added a new scene for Eve that can play out at any relationship level in many of the rooms in the mansion so long as she is assigned to work inside of the house.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 3/2/18

\
Patreon Links:
A10 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):

A10 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A9 Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: Paranoid_android

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Had three items reported that weren't working quite right in yesterday's release. This build fixes the broken sauna scene and fixes the bedtime bug. This does NOT fix the Schedule error where the game is not showing Eve's current location in the house, that one was not breaking any of the content other than a location display and I hope to have it fixed by the next build.

As usual, the game is presented in both rar and zip formats for those of you who have trouble opening one or the other.

Enjoy!

Patreon Links:
A10a CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):

A10a Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A9 Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: Ixiah

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
I really like the theme and idea of this game even as a text-based game but my only concern right now is I feel like I'm not sure how to really get started. I finished the intro but I'm not sure what to actually be doing to progress the relationships with the girls. At the moment I feel like i'm just wandering randomly going room to room and replaying the same scenes with Anna with steadying her as she works and asking if she's okay. I know there's A LOT more content but I just am confused at where to start.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I really like the theme and idea of this game even as a text-based game but my only concern right now is I feel like I'm not sure how to really get started. I finished the intro but I'm not sure what to actually be doing to progress the relationships with the girls. At the moment I feel like i'm just wandering randomly going room to room and replaying the same scenes with Anna with steadying her as she works and asking if she's okay. I know there's A LOT more content but I just am confused at where to start.
The game is a work in progress, and there's not a ton of content just yet. There is about 20 interactive scenes, of which maybe 2-3 of them can play out at any given relationship level. There's also the shower, bed, meal, sauna, and couch mechanics that hold some content so far.

As of A10 (A10 is buggy as hell right now, don't pledge to get it. Either wait a couple of days for me to finish ironing out bugs, or wait until it becomes the new free build in a couple of weeks) I've actually added a display to show relationship values that should help when looking for scenes, and I added a link to the wiki that tells what is required to find many of the scenes.

Sorry I can't be of more help than that just yet. Rest assured though, I'm hard at work on the game and will be adding new content as fast as I can write it.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
The game is a work in progress, and there's not a ton of content just yet. There is about 20 interactive scenes, of which maybe 2-3 of them can play out at any given relationship level. There's also the shower, bed, meal, sauna, and couch mechanics that hold some content so far.

As of A10 (A10 is buggy as hell right now, don't pledge to get it. Either wait a couple of days for me to finish ironing out bugs, or wait until it becomes the new free build in a couple of weeks) I've actually added a display to show relationship values that should help when looking for scenes, and I added a link to the wiki that tells what is required to find many of the scenes.

Sorry I can't be of more help than that just yet. Rest assured though, I'm hard at work on the game and will be adding new content as fast as I can write it.
Thanks for the update, this is definitely a game I'll keep an eye on. I think the relationship display is a great help as currently its hard to really tell what choice is making what impact at times.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Should be the last fix before the next major build.

Alright, after a long day (Mostly for one of my coders who fixed the vast majority of this. Couple of things I fixed, he fixed too, so I just used his work when publishing the fix builds.) we have a new fix build. Thanks goes to grayelf for being awesome and fixing all of this. If it wasn't for their taking the time to do all of this, I'd likely be less than half way through the list of fixes and flustered half out of my mind right now.

This should fix the following:

-Interactive Sauna scene now seems to be working correctly.

-Eve's location should now display properly in the Schedule.

-Fixed a sleep related bug I didn't even know about.

-Several minor bugs in the Sauna content has been fixed (Some of this was likely holding up content.)

Patreon Cheat Build:

Patreon Build:

Public Build remains the same.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
I'm having trouble figuring out how to start the seduction path for Eve. I think I've got her affection passed neutral, if that matters. Does it have a special trigger with location or time? Even a hint would be appreciated, if you don't want to spoil your game. A great read so far, either way.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm having trouble figuring out how to start the seduction path for Eve. I think I've got her affection passed neutral, if that matters. Does it have a special trigger with location or time? Even a hint would be appreciated, if you don't want to spoil your game. A great read so far, either way.
Its actually a difficult path to start right now (Going to write parallel event chains eventually, most of which will be easier to trigger.)

I actually broke this down for someone on a different forum just the other day! That makes this easy. Below is the conditions for triggering the scene chain:

Eve's Seduction Scene Chain:
-Anna Affection 0-250
-Anna Fear +800
-Eve Affection +800
-Eve Fear 0-100
-Eve Trust +800
-Hours between 20-23
NOTE: The reason for Anna's stats in this scene is that her vastly different opinion of you is what drives Eve to your bed. The scene starts out innocently, but depending on your choices it can either remain innocent, or you can progress your relationship with her in a romantic/sexual direction if that's your preference. For that matter, if you only progress the event chain to a certain point you can make her cuddly without even progressing it into a sexual realm if that's your ideal relationship with her. Given her stunted growth and deceptively young appearance, I felt it was important to give the player complete control over how far their relationship progressed.

Also, A10 adds the ability to actually check the number value of each stat. If you've got that version, great. If not, then A10 will become the new public version in a couple of weeks.

Hope that helps.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Its actually a difficult path to start right now (Going to write parallel event chains eventually, most of which will be easier to trigger.)

I actually broke this down for someone on a different forum just the other day! That makes this easy. Below is the conditions for triggering the scene chain:

Eve's Seduction Scene Chain:
-Anna Affection 0-250
-Anna Fear +800
-Eve Affection +800
-Eve Fear 0-100
-Eve Trust +800
-Hours between 20-23
NOTE: The reason for Anna's stats in this scene is that her vastly different opinion of you is what drives Eve to your bed. The scene starts out innocently, but depending on your choices it can either remain innocent, or you can progress your relationship with her in a romantic/sexual direction if that's your preference. For that matter, if you only progress the event chain to a certain point you can make her cuddly without even progressing it into a sexual realm if that's your ideal relationship with her. Given her stunted growth and deceptively young appearance, I felt it was important to give the player complete control over how far their relationship progressed.

Also, A10 adds the ability to actually check the number value of each stat. If you've got that version, great. If not, then A10 will become the new public version in a couple of weeks.

Hope that helps.
Thanks! I'll try to trigger it. It was a great help.

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
For the Eve seduction chain, is there a specific location that it occurs at or will it happen anywhere as long as you meet the requirements?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes