GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I try to reply as soon as I notice messages, and I try to keep a fairly close eye on things right after a release just in case someone reports a problem. ;)

The support is very appreciated, but its not necessary if you don't really want to. I make sure there's a free version of all my projects so that everyone can enjoy them.

Yes, a lot of the events in the game are locked behind stats. Some are affected by the time of day (Mostly work hours and evenings) but probably about half of the interactive scenes are locked behind relationship ranges.

You can have sex with Anna at any relationship level, but there is no special scene for starting sex with her after the intro (Should probably put the "first time" scene on my list of things to eventually write huh?). That said, how she behaves during sex can vary quite a bit based on how she feels about you. You have to initiate sex still, but she's more than eager to participate if you have a fairly strong relationship with her. Right now, sex is limited to three positions, with 2 or more pieces of randomized content for each position at each relationship level. (Yes, your relationship will have a big impact on if they enjoy it, how much, and how eagerly they participate.)

A future improvement I want to add to sex is an arousal mechanic that will further evolve the sex scenes depending on foreplay and how long you've been at it.

Goal for the next build is going to be to add some more interactive scenes to the game, (I figure that if I can add 2-4 interactive scenes to the game with every build, while fleshing out existing content (Like bed scenes, meals, sex, punishments, etc) a bit with each build, it shouldn't take too long before the game starts to feel like less of a grind.

Reactions: kalifianto

+air

Oct 19, 2017
Well it looks like there is much to look forward to.
You probably already have something in mind for the "first time" event already, but what I was imagining was if I kept my word, (not initiated sex) she would eventually come and offer to warm my bed again sometime after I had built up the relationship high enough

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I so want to play this game again, because I love the intro so much (and no, I cannot manage to say a single angry word to those two poor little caged birds), but when I play I get so frustrated because so little happens.
Which is totally understandable, given how early into the game's development we are, but it also means I should wait as long as possible before I download another version, so more content is in game already.

Anyway, I love your story and writing so far, just wanted to let you know.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well it looks like there is much to look forward to.
You probably already have something in mind for the "first time" event already, but what I was imagining was if I kept my word, (not initiated sex) she would eventually come and offer to warm my bed again sometime after I had built up the relationship high enough
That's pretty similar to what I was picturing as well. ;)

I so want to play this game again, because I love the intro so much (and no, I cannot manage to say a single angry word to those two poor little caged birds), but when I play I get so frustrated because so little happens.
Which is totally understandable, given how early into the game's development we are, but it also means I should wait as long as possible before I download another version, so more content is in game already.

Anyway, I love your story and writing so far, just wanted to let you know.
If you want to wait until the game feels significantly more playable, I would suggest waiting until I begin to add the mansion grounds outside the home. The plan is to add enough content to the house that play starts to feel natural (For example, I want to write a couple of unique scenes for each girl for nearly all of the rooms in the house, most of the current scenes were written with the intent of using them in more then one location in the house for the sake of giving players something to do.) then once I start becoming comfortable with the amount of content inside of the house, I will start adding the grounds around it (May add a little bit of it before then just so we can test some stuff, but the focus wont shift to there until the mansion is fleshed out quite a bit.)

Keep your eye on the game, I try to present changelogs as well as talk about what I am working on over on Patreon (Progress/News posts are typically free, so everyone can see what is going on with my projects if they want to.) if you're interested in following.

Glad to hear that the intro of the game has left such a positive impression on you, it always brightens my day to know people are enjoying my games!

Reactions: botc76

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So ive not played A5 yet (did play A4) and after reading up a few pages back you only further sparked my interests. Got to give credit to how well you design the girls, they seem complex enought personality wise from the start, and while ive seen similar plot design before, non made me look forward to know more of the story then this one.

I am going to wait for the game to go into a more completed or atleast beta stage untill i play, or atleast having more content and story line, but keep up the work, definitly a game i'm keeping an eye on for the future.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So ive not played A5 yet (did play A4) and after reading up a few pages back you only further sparked my interests. Got to give credit to how well you design the girls, they seem complex enought personality wise from the start, and while ive seen similar plot design before, non made me look forward to know more of the story then this one.

I am going to wait for the game to go into a more completed or atleast beta stage untill i play, or atleast having more content and story line, but keep up the work, definitly a game i'm keeping an eye on for the future.
Thank you for the kind words, and I am thrilled to know the game has piqued your interest in such a way!

I completely understand the desire to come back every few builds. That's actually how I handle most of the games I follow. Hopefully you will find yourself impressed all over again with each return!

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
I do really like this game game, but I have to wonder, if you choose to play as a nice guy shouldn't the option to just free them come up fairly early in the game? You could even offer to let them keep living there or hire them as employees or something like that.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I do really like this game game, but I have to wonder, if you choose to play as a nice guy shouldn't the option to just free them come up fairly early in the game? You could even offer to let them keep living there or hire them as employees or something like that.
This is actually a topic that I've spent a lot of time thinking about, AND the Great Uncle gives some warning in his letter about this very issue. I've ultimately opted to avoid a "freedom" approach because it would result in a huge amount of extra work and I don't think it would add much to the game in the long run. There's also a bit of back story to the situation that I haven't yet gotten around to working on which will hopefully give a bit of context to the whole situation.

I do however intend to allow you to treat them nicely, like they are valued members of the household rather than worthless slaves. I even want to include a marriage path to the game eventually if that's any indication as to how "nice" you can be to the girls. Even allowing the girls to work outside of the house if they feel they can trust you and aren't so scared that they would simply run away. But then, I have a slave trade and a brothel path planned as well. ;) Ultimately, I want to create a setting that will allow for most any play style to be a deep and rewarding experience for the player.

Glad you are enjoying the game so far, and I hope that as the game continues to grow that you will feel that the lore was worth the wait!

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Hummm, i'm unable to see images ingame...
I play on phone (android), the html file is near the image folder...and nothing appears.
"File not found"
Any hint ?

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
Im reallly looking forward to treating them as I please. Dont get me wrong - I do feel for them. But at the same time the fear they readily show really does tickle my sadistic side. Though, I have to disagree with the uncle's first entry. Passing one of them around? Nonsense. Why would you ever wanna share one of them? They're mine. Nobody else shall touch my things!

finsoldery

Aug 11, 2017
I realy like how this game start. One most best what Im read sadly need waiting game get more insude. I realy hope this game get evil and good route and ending. I realy want play this in evil and good route both:eazyHype:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hummm, i'm unable to see images ingame...
I play on phone (android), the html file is near the image folder...and nothing appears.
"File not found"
Any hint ?
You shouldn't have to do anything special when uncompressing the file. The game and images are already placed where they need to be in order to work properly.

I've heard similar issues recently, and always related to the rar version of the compressed file. Everyone who has reported anything similar to this issue has been able to download the zip file and that has worked properly. (This is actually why I have started posting a zip file in addition to the rar) If that helps, great, if not then let me know and I'll look into it further.

Can I make Anna call me by my name and Eve call me master? Because it seems that they either call me by my name or master.
That may be a mistake on my end, I'll make a note to look into it this week. You enter your name independently for each girl, but its possible that I failed to list the correct code in the following scenes. Should be a fairly simple fix if I messed it up.

Im reallly looking forward to treating them as I please. Dont get me wrong - I do feel for them. But at the same time the fear they readily show really does tickle my sadistic side. Though, I have to disagree with the uncle's first entry. Passing one of them around? Nonsense. Why would you ever wanna share one of them? They're mine. Nobody else shall touch my things!
A6 adds punishments for Eve. The next time I start writing punishment scenes it will be to include their sister's reaction for if both girls are present. The idea is to eventually make it so you can use things like that to manipulate each girl. Terrify them into doing things they wouldn't otherwise, or even use their love of you to manipulate them into helping you do terrible things if that's something you're really into. While my personal preference is some of the more tender content, I DO intend to include options that will take you down a dark path similar to what your Great Uncle used to do if you felt so inclined.

I realy like how this game start. One most best what Im read sadly need waiting game get more insude. I realy hope this game get evil and good route and ending. I realy want play this in evil and good route both:eazyHype:
The game should grow steadily. Thus far, I've been adding between 5-10k words of new content each month, and I expect to be able to maintain that pace fairly easily even with a second project being worked on half of the time. Patience, more content is coming.

The subject of good and evil is kind of objective, though I approach the game with three basic mindsets, and all paths will have versions of scenes with those mindsets in mind.

Master/Slave: This is what you would expect; Control through fear and manipulation. The girls being treated poorly in general since you view them less as people and more as property. Sex is something they do not look forward to at this relationship range and they will actively avoid being around you when they can help it.

Professional/Friendly: This s the middle ground. Treating them as employees basically. They don't really live in terror, but their affection falls short of love as well. This range allows for friendly and/or professional behavior between characters. Sex can be enjoyable, but unlikely to be initiated by the girls at this range, kind of a friends with benefits thing.

Close/Lover: This is where the girls genuinely love you. Being near you makes them happy and they will look for excuses to spend time around you. This is the range where they will view you as a close friend, family, or if you allow it; lover. The girls may seek out a physical relationship with you on their own if your relationship with them is this good, or even do things you want them to just because you ask, or they think it would make you happy.

With all of that in mind, I plan to include several themes within the game: Right now, most of the content is focused on the home life. Eventually I want to allow for raising families. I want to allow players to raise, train, and sell animals. Eventually you will be able to go into town, and the girls will be able to hold down a job in a variety of work places (Ranging from waitress, to stripper, to retail, to anything else I can come up with. Right now I have a list of about a dozen jobs to write eventually), go to college if they want, or even just enjoy a day out. The mansion will eventually be something you can renovate for house parties, turn it into a brothel (Sleazy or classy). Or for that matter, I want to eventually allow for the purchase/training of additional slaves, slaves you can treat however you want just like Anna and Eve, you can keep them as additional help, use them as you please, or even enter the slave trade to make a profit off of them.

Short version: The game is not intended to be a cut and dry "Good vs Evil" storylines, instead you define your own morality and that affects how the path(s) you choose for yourself evolve. I have a diverse range of play options planned, and even among the different story paths your relationships are intended to have a major impact on how things and play out.

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
You shouldn't have to do anything special when uncompressing the file. The game and images are already placed where they need to be in order to work properly.

I've heard similar issues recently, and always related to the rar version of the compressed file. Everyone who has reported anything similar to this issue has been able to download the zip file and that has worked properly. (This is actually why I have started posting a zip file in addition to the rar) If that helps, great, if not then let me know and I'll look into it further.

That may be a mistake on my end, I'll make a note to look into it this week. You enter your name independently for each girl, but its possible that I failed to list the correct code in the following scenes. Should be a fairly simple fix if I messed it up.

A6 adds punishments for Eve. The next time I start writing punishment scenes it will be to include their sister's reaction for if both girls are present. The idea is to eventually make it so you can use things like that to manipulate each girl. Terrify them into doing things they wouldn't otherwise, or even use their love of you to manipulate them into helping you do terrible things if that's something you're really into. While my personal preference is some of the more tender content, I DO intend to include options that will take you down a dark path similar to what your Great Uncle used to do if you felt so inclined.

The game should grow steadily. Thus far, I've been adding between 5-10k words of new content each month, and I expect to be able to maintain that pace fairly easily even with a second project being worked on half of the time. Patience, more content is coming.

The subject of good and evil is kind of objective, though I approach the game with three basic mindsets, and all paths will have versions of scenes with those mindsets in mind.

Master/Slave: This is what you would expect; Control through fear and manipulation. The girls being treated poorly in general since you view them less as people and more as property. Sex is something they do not look forward to at this relationship range and they will actively avoid being around you when they can help it.

Professional/Friendly: This s the middle ground. Treating them as employees basically. They don't really live in terror, but their affection falls short of love as well. This range allows for friendly and/or professional behavior between characters. Sex can be enjoyable, but unlikely to be initiated by the girls at this range, kind of a friends with benefits thing.

Close/Lover: This is where the girls genuinely love you. Being near you makes them happy and they will look for excuses to spend time around you. This is the range where they will view you as a close friend, family, or if you allow it; lover. The girls may seek out a physical relationship with you on their own if your relationship with them is this good, or even do things you want them to just because you ask, or they think it would make you happy.

With all of that in mind, I plan to include several themes within the game: Right now, most of the content is focused on the home life. Eventually I want to allow for raising families. I want to allow players to raise, train, and sell animals. Eventually you will be able to go into town, and the girls will be able to hold down a job in a variety of work places (Ranging from waitress, to stripper, to retail, to anything else I can come up with. Right now I have a list of about a dozen jobs to write eventually), go to college if they want, or even just enjoy a day out. The mansion will eventually be something you can renovate for house parties, turn it into a brothel (Sleazy or classy). Or for that matter, I want to eventually allow for the purchase/training of additional slaves, slaves you can treat however you want just like Anna and Eve, you can keep them as additional help, use them as you please, or even enter the slave trade to make a profit off of them.

Short version: The game is not intended to be a cut and dry "Good vs Evil" storylines, instead you define your own morality and that affects how the path(s) you choose for yourself evolve. I have a diverse range of play options planned, and even among the different story paths your relationships are intended to have a major impact on how things and play out.
Oh, I'm really looking forward to the good parts, too! Just been a long time since I've had a game looking like it can actually appeal to some sadistic feelings, if that makes sense. You usually got the slave games and the training games.. And the girls/guys/futa/traps etc etc usually always end up.. Liking it. That's not what I'm after at all. If I were to play the game as myself I'd never make them cry.. Atleast on purpose~

I'm actually sort of.. Annoyed after reading the first entry from the Grandpa, though. I mean, I know story-wise we gain the slaves FROM him, right.. After he passes away and stuff. But I'm still feeling the jealousy of him touching stuff thats mine!

Thank you for making such a great game concept! Really looking forward to seeing where it'll go~

Nov 9, 2017
Howdy! Gonna say right off the bat that I love the concept/premise of this game! It's, as far as I know, a unique spin on the slave owner genre.
So I noticed on the tfgamessite page for this game that Pregnancy is in the Adult Themes, and I was wondering how this will be implemented into this game? Will the MC be able to impregnate the two main girls? Will it be strictly for the Master/Slave path? How will the children of the pregnancy be treated? Is it just a "ship/sell them off to an orphanage 'cause we can't raise children here" kind of ordeal that most games do? or will you get to keep the kids and possibly use them to manipulate the girls? For example "Do this or I'll sell your baby". Any way this is such a cool idea for a game that I'm gonna keep an eye on it.

finsoldery

Aug 11, 2017

I realy love that kind story tell whe you can choose your self are you bad or good and game not try force you choose "right way" I like all option are valid options just like in this game like in this game I realy liked idea to get more slave and specialy that I can choose be evil slave master or try be nice and get them love me. Also extra slaves come be nice if thay get inaf lots story. I realy see this game is huge potential come my favorite thsi type game. I come looking after this game and waiting updates hopefull came continue that well like it start :eazyHype:.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Oh, I'm really looking forward to the good parts, too! Just been a long time since I've had a game looking like it can actually appeal to some sadistic feelings, if that makes sense. You usually got the slave games and the training games.. And the girls/guys/futa/traps etc etc usually always end up.. Liking it. That's not what I'm after at all. If I were to play the game as myself I'd never make them cry.. Atleast on purpose~

I'm actually sort of.. Annoyed after reading the first entry from the Grandpa, though. I mean, I know story-wise we gain the slaves FROM him, right.. After he passes away and stuff. But I'm still feeling the jealousy of him touching stuff thats mine!

Thank you for making such a great game concept! Really looking forward to seeing where it'll go~
I don't judge. There's plenty of slave trainer games out there, some that I enjoy, some I dont. The reason I want to present such a wide range of potential behavior is to appeal to people who want to play the game more than one way. ;)

That's a pet peeve of mine as well. So many games will start a scene with "No, you're horrible! Don't rape me!" and shift quickly to "Oh baby, oh baby, just like that!" I want to be a little closer to reality, being taken by someone you have no feelings for is something a person wouldn't look forward to, that you'd be unlikely to admit you start enjoying even if you did, and it would be a matter of shame afterward if you felt pleasure during something like that. After all, mistreatment like that doesn't just harm the body and break the mind, it crushes the soul.

Jealous of the Great Uncle? Think of the girls like a family herloom, a hand-me-down that once belonged to another member of the family. :p

Thank you, I hope that I continue to live up to your expectations!

Howdy! Gonna say right off the bat that I love the concept/premise of this game! It's, as far as I know, a unique spin on the slave owner genre.
So I noticed on the tfgamessite page for this game that Pregnancy is in the Adult Themes, and I was wondering how this will be implemented into this game? Will the MC be able to impregnate the two main girls? Will it be strictly for the Master/Slave path? How will the children of the pregnancy be treated? Is it just a "ship/sell them off to an orphanage 'cause we can't raise children here" kind of ordeal that most games do? or will you get to keep the kids and possibly use them to manipulate the girls? For example "Do this or I'll sell your baby". Any way this is such a cool idea for a game that I'm gonna keep an eye on it.
I don't know that its a unique spin. Teaching Feeling explores explores some of loving/nurturing aspects of a master/slave relationship (Honestly, it was a big inspiration for what I am trying to accomplish with this game) and I just want to use that as one end of the spectrum for what we explore within this game (Obviously with a traditional slave trainer style game being the other end of that spectrum.)

Pregnancy within the game:
-Yes, the protagonist will be able to impregnate the two main girls. Should you ever own male slaves, run the mansion as a brothel, etc, then it will be possible for them to get pregnant from other people as well.
-You can treat pregnancy as a commodity, or family. If you take the slave trainer path, you can sell them or raise them as you see fit. Alternately, you can give them up for adoption or raise them as family.
-Once pregnancy is added to the game, I will start with a batch of "baby" scenes then continue to add new content as they grow. Once they come of age, you will be able to assign them to jobs or otherwise treat them the same way you can with any other member of your household. I've actually got quite a bit of content written in the interest of creating random characters eventually and this would child personality and interactions would be handled.
-I am not so evil that I had thought to use a newborn baby as leverage against their own mother, . . . . but I like the idea and will certainly plan for it.
-Pregnancy will not be limited to the girls in your home. While the mansion and its grounds are the focus right now, we'll eventually write NPCs who live in town. We'll also plan a breeding setup related to animals. We'll START with pregnancy related to the girls currently in the game, but mechanically it should be pretty easy to expand that functionally to the rest of the game once the framework is in place.

Pregnancy is a mid-term goal (Pun intended). I want to flesh out the household, add the grounds, and have at least the start of the town (Got to be able to go shopping for baby supplies. ;) ) before we make full term pregnancy accessible within the game. We'll start with conception, then write scenes to progress through pregnancy until birth, then progress into babies, toddlers, children, and so forth.

I realy love that kind story tell whe you can choose your self are you bad or good and game not try force you choose "right way" I like all option are valid options just like in this game like in this game I realy liked idea to get more slave and specialy that I can choose be evil slave master or try be nice and get them love me. Also extra slaves come be nice if thay get inaf lots story. I realy see this game is huge potential come my favorite thsi type game. I come looking after this game and waiting updates hopefull came continue that well like it start :eazyHype:.
That's been very important to me from the start. Just like in real life, you have choices. You can choose to do the right thing, you can choose to do the wrong thing, but quite often choices are a shade of gray, of it can be difficult to tell what the "Right" or "Wrong" choice really is.

Additional slaves in the game is a long term goal. When it happens though I plan to add two kinds of slaves: 1. Randomly generated slaves that have enough content and diversity to feel like their own person. and 2. Scripted characters like Anna and Eve who have their own unique scenes and content.

Keep your eyes pealed, this week is an Inheritance week, I'll be writing some interactive scenes for it this week in preparation for the next major build that should come out on the 9th (NOT a hard date. I figure its likely I'll release that day, but its always possible that something unexpected will come up in the meantime. Its a target date, I might miss it, but it should be close. ;) ) I started a scene for Anna last night where she's in the bathing room early in the morning, . . . .

Nov 9, 2017
I had no idea about Teaching Feeling!
So if the kids can grow up how will time frame be handled? I can't imagine the current system of resting X amount of hours to skip forward in time would work out well for the time span required for a kid to grow up in game (It'd probably be easier to raise a real kid). Just brainstorming here, but I could see a incremental skip button (skip week, skip month, skip year etc.) that some how allows you to lay out a schedule of what you do during that time.
-I am not so evil that I had thought to use a newborn baby as leverage against their own mother, . . . . but I like the idea and will certainly plan for it.
And now I feel like a bad guy for having even thought about it.:oops:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I had no idea about Teaching Feeling!
So if the kids can grow up how will time frame be handled? I can't imagine the current system of resting X amount of hours to skip forward in time would work out well for the time span required for a kid to grow up in game (It'd probably be easier to raise a real kid). Just brainstorming here, but I could see a incremental skip button (skip week, skip month, skip year etc.) that some how allows you to lay out a schedule of what you do during that time.

And now I feel like a bad guy for having even thought about it.:oops:
This is a subject I've been thinking about quite a bit. My thinking on it is to give players enough time to experience the game (Maybe a month in-game time) then include the option to skip a day, week, or month at a time to allow for passage of time. The trade off here would be that it will make it very easy to miss come events on the grounds that I plan to include scenes specific to certain days (Holidays, Birthdays, etc).

Nothing wrong with playing the part of the bad guy once in a while.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I...didn't know I had a "Rehabilitating abused slave" fetish...Regardless, I liked the game (no matter how short it is at the moment). And I hope to see more in the future.

Reactions: Burning Heretic
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes