Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How exactly can I give a toy to a slave? Is it solely for certain slaves at the moment?
To get a sex toy, you need to go into town and buy one from the sex shop. At the moment I think Misako is the only one who can take a toy anyway.

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
Is there a way to locked out content for Vani after the first encountered? I haven't been able to meet her again after the first event at night.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I noticed the following in the changelog: "Wrote and added one new scene for Eve and Sidra if both are assigned to work in the yard. .1k words of content."

I don't know if it's because of the fact I am dragging an old save from many versions ago or what but I can't assign Sidra where to work. The menu just looks like this:
View attachment 1881771

It lacks the second part that would let me assign work to her. It's the same with several other girls. I did not pay any attention to it because I thought that it was just unfinished but if you actually added content for her when assigned to work somewhere than this might be a bug.

Also a PSA about bees: If anyone else is confused how to actually buy the bees it's a random event in the seed shop. It costs 1500 to buy. The setup event should trigger on your drive back home but you might need to grind it a bit. For me it triggered on my second or third drive to town.
Which build are you playing? The work assignments were added in A68 (Sidra, Bridgette, Rebekkah, Rey. Everyone else whould have been assignable before), so if it's not available in that version, then it's likely we hooked something up wrong on our end and need to fix that.

Thank you for mentioning the bees thing. They were intended to trigger first time you come home after buying them, and triggering randomly was a case of me using the wrong code for the scene. It's been fixed on our end and will appear in the next build.

Is there a way to locked out content for Vani after the first encountered? I haven't been able to meet her again after the first event at night.
You shouldn't. That said, if she's not triggering the next time you come into town, then go into your settings and use the event reset there. (Basically, there's a temporary variable in some scenes that hang up on occasion. The reset will get things moving again without affecting progression.) If you still have problems after that, please let us know and we'll take a peek under the hood to see if some wires might have got crossed in the code.

Reactions: tandat99

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
Which build are you playing? The work assignments were added in A68 (Sidra, Bridgette, Rebekkah, Rey. Everyone else whould have been assignable before), so if it's not available in that version, then it's likely we hooked something up wrong on our end and need to fix that.

Thank you for mentioning the bees thing. They were intended to trigger first time you come home after buying them, and triggering randomly was a case of me using the wrong code for the scene. It's been fixed on our end and will appear in the next build.

You shouldn't. That said, if she's not triggering the next time you come into town, then go into your settings and use the event reset there. (Basically, there's a temporary variable in some scenes that hang up on occasion. The reset will get things moving again without affecting progression.) If you still have problems after that, please let us know and we'll take a peek under the hood to see if some wires might have got crossed in the code.
Hello, I have tried to do reset event trigger in the garage then drive into town and back for a while and back but nothing show up yet. Is there a specific time or place I need to be at for the event to trigger? I tried driving starting from 11AM to 8PM and I didn't go anywhere else after arriving at Pendleton. Just in case, for my choice during the first event, after trying to bluff, I either picked the second or third options (I was checking out all the choices then and accidentally save over that file). Either way, thank you for the help.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello, I have tried to do reset event trigger in the garage then drive into town and back for a while and back but nothing show up yet. Is there a specific time or place I need to be at for the event to trigger? I tried driving starting from 11AM to 8PM and I didn't go anywhere else after arriving at Pendleton. Just in case, for my choice during the first event, after trying to bluff, I either picked the second or third options (I was checking out all the choices then and accidentally save over that file). Either way, thank you for the help.
If the issue comes up again, send us a save file and one of our coders can peek at the code to figure out what's hanging it up.

zapdose

Mar 25, 2017
Is there any permanent transformation you can do to the girls yet? some of the comments I read seem like there is, but in game it says there isn't any implemented yet? Also side note, if the not yet added parts are outdated, is there prostitution in this game yet, or is that still not in?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any permanent transformation you can do to the girls yet? some of the comments I read seem like there is, but in game it says there isn't any implemented yet? Also side note, if the not yet added parts are outdated, is there prostitution in this game yet, or is that still not in?
There is permanent transformations but there is no content for it yet.
Female has scenes but if transform to male there is no scenes for it.
Same for male to female, male has scenes but the female does not.

In my games I never pimp out my girls so have no idea on prostitution.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
There are permanent transformations coded into the game, but as mentioned below your post, I haven't gotten around to writing much content for it yet.

Prostitution is planned, and we even have some incomplete content related to it, it just hasn't made it into the game just yet.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thank you, here is my latest save.
Alright, couple of our coders have poked at this and here's what they told me:

Most likely, the file corrupted in some way (If you've been save editing, there's a high chance that's what caused it.) The save file won't load into any build except the one it came from, but any other save from the same build number that one came from will. So the problem is with the save specifically.

Now, I was told that they can edit the save (There's a decision made in the scene that puts you in charge, it looks like that wasn't triggered in your save which might mean you took the alternate rout through the scene), reset the Vanni stuff so it will start from the beginning again and that SHOULD allow that story to progress properly, BUT given that the save is having trouble loading to future builds, it would likely be unusable with the next build of the game.

If you'd like our coders to reset the scene set, let me know and we'll get it done.

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
Alright, couple of our coders have poked at this and here's what they told me:

Most likely, the file corrupted in some way (If you've been save editing, there's a high chance that's what caused it.) The save file won't load into any build except the one it came from, but any other save from the same build number that one came from will. So the problem is with the save specifically.

Now, I was told that they can edit the save (There's a decision made in the scene that puts you in charge, it looks like that wasn't triggered in your save which might mean you took the alternate rout through the scene), reset the Vanni stuff so it will start from the beginning again and that SHOULD allow that story to progress properly, BUT given that the save is having trouble loading to future builds, it would likely be unusable with the next build of the game.

If you'd like our coders to reset the scene set, let me know and we'll get it done.
Thank you for looking into it. Please reset the scene for me. This one was from version 0.66 so something probably happened when I tried accessing the library by editing it. Thanks for the help anyways, the game was really great.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for looking into it. Please reset the scene for me. This one was from version 0.66 so something probably happened when I tried accessing the library by editing it. Thanks for the help anyways, the game was really great.
Here you go.

NOTE: The path to the second scene is;
Watch what happens.
Bluff and try to turn the tables.
In charge, what a fun idea.

Second scene should trigger naturally next time you come into town.

Reactions: tandat99

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
soo..... I know we can breed/train/sell dogs... but what do we do if we sold our 2 starter dogs before breeding.... can we buy more??

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live! Enjoy!

Links:
A69 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A69 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A68a Public Build (Free build!):

MonNomEst

Mar 3, 2022
What’s the point of dog breeding? Can you make the girls have sex with them or something?
Dangerously based. But the answer is you use them to make money by selling them to buyers who specify what type, skills, breed etc they want.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
This being said I can't ever seem to get the dogs to breed. The game always tells me they aren't fertile at this time.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
What’s the point of dog breeding? Can you make the girls have sex with them or something?
I remember Gate thought about allowing something like that, yes. The only thing that stopped him was Patreon guidelines.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes