DietrichGRU

Nov 21, 2020
dominance and submission - Can I just go for the dominant / sadistic choices or is the game supposed to be played romantic?
It's supposed to be played romantic. Otherwise, you'll lose on a lot of scenes, due to affection/trust requirements to see them.
MC is looking and sounding more hysterical than dom or sadistic in "rough" options. After all, he's supposed to be a more or less typical h-games protag.
Reasonably harsh content is mostly limited to Dave's (uncle) diaries.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
What you mean to say is "I don't mind it", because anybody who's actually familiar with the subject will tell you that in-game supporter perks are fundamentally bad design and they adversely affect revenue because pirates are less likely to support those styles of monetization, on top of just not being a consumer friendly practice.
Highly disagree, I think selling cheats is a great idea.

What is a bad idea though is that the game is so inaccessible without cheats, just fix your game and get your rating up so people can even play it. You know in F2P games or Pay2Win games they have a very generous beginning with lots of gifts to catch the player's attention, make them fall in love with the world, and then ease them into paying with teases of content. This game completely fails to do that, it's just instantly stuck with nothing to do the only way to progress is cheats. That's really dumb.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Is there a guide i can use? Especially with how to make money
The wiki seems a bit outdated
I haven't played in awhile but I used to go into town to the movie theater, get a job there, then never leave.
I could just keep repeating my shift for several days to build up money.

Sorry not a 'real' solution and may not even work anymore....

Cheers

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
I haven't played in awhile but I used to go into town to the movie theater, get a job there, then never leave.
I could just keep repeating my shift for several days to build up money.

Sorry not a 'real' solution and may not even work anymore....

Cheers
How to work there? Cause i saw that you can work in theatre and the joker but didn't see the option to do it

Hacheman

Feb 29, 2020
Is there a guide i can use? Especially with how to make money
The wiki seems a bit outdated
Check this post in r/AftermathTeam
edit: in the comments they say the ways to make money with the Greenhouse, with Vanni, selling dogs and jobs.

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
Go into town, to the theater, inside. You may have to step inside the theater
and back outside several times before it triggers.
hth

Cheers
Got it now thanks!
Check this post in r/AftermathTeam
edit: in the comments they say the ways to make money with the Greenhouse, with Vanni, selling dogs and jobs.
Alright will check it out, thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any tips on how to quickly gain affection? I only know about Anna (take her to picnic) and eve(to lunch)
Talk to them being nice all the time is the easy way plus what you have said.
Eve when cleaning you can lift her up and gain, out front when she falls down you need to kiss her butt and a lot more actions helping her. There is a scene in the library where you can help her learn how to read or something.
There is a link after opening or starting up the game to the wiki that list a lot of the action you can do with each girl.

Neighteen

Aug 22, 2020
I've noticed that the number of transformation items that you can make has increased. The height increase one, which can be made, doesn't seem to work, at least not on Eve. I gave her 4, checking her after each, and her height never changed.

Also, I would like to suggest an eye-color transformation item. Since the journal on Anna and Eve mention that they could nearly have been taken for twins before the changes MC's great uncle made to them, would it be possible to have an item to make their eye colors match?

btw this is in .51c
I'm not sure if it's changed between, but currently the height apparently changes with item use, but the paper doll system simply doesn't have different bodies and Eve has a fixed placement position for the sprite, which continues to leave her a lot shorter than an unchanged Anna even with Eve at 6'3".

Reactions: Frank01

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I noticed the following in the changelog: "Wrote and added one new scene for Eve and Sidra if both are assigned to work in the yard. .1k words of content."

I don't know if it's because of the fact I am dragging an old save from many versions ago or what but I can't assign Sidra where to work. The menu just looks like this:
New Bitmap Image.png

It lacks the second part that would let me assign work to her. It's the same with several other girls. I did not pay any attention to it because I thought that it was just unfinished but if you actually added content for her when assigned to work somewhere than this might be a bug.

Also a PSA about bees: If anyone else is confused how to actually buy the bees it's a random event in the seed shop. It costs 1500 to buy. The setup event should trigger on your drive back home but you might need to grind it a bit. For me it triggered on my second or third drive to town.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019
(copy pasted review from tfgamesite)

I want to start by saying that i'm a diehard fan of this game. subjectively it is a 10/10 I will even go out on a limb and say this game has 10/10 characters and 11/10 for the main 2 girls.

That being said the game has 2-3/10 on gameplay mechanics. The focus of the team is mostly on making new scenes for the characters (i think because they are beholden to the 100$ patreon tier) which is great because there is a lot of character scenes. However i think this emphasis has skewed the games development a bit in the gameplay department.

Ultimately, i have no say on what the devs do, and i support whatever path they choose. However, I have a few suggestions for the devs.

Problem 1) Firstly and most importantly, add some logic to character encounters. Currently, the game has a problem with the encounter rate for events. if you enter a room you can have, sometimes, up to five (mabye infinite) random encounters with one of the characters. Moreover if you walk out of the room without interacting it is as if the event never even happened. What more you can run into the same event over and over all throughout the day.

Fix 1) First make it so that you have to interact with the event whether it is to involve yourself or leave before you're noticed. Also make it so that the encounter rate are significantly lower and/or weighted (such as making it so that you can only encounter an event once per day or once per three days and/or making it in a way where an event that recently happened is much less likely to happen again in comparison to others that hadn't)

Problem 2) on top of the problems with random events, the game is also too focused on them that other features are made useless (minus a few exception.) The chatting mechanic has zero effect on your relationship (when it should) or if it does it's so minute it borders on inexistence. The same can be said for other non-random events such as pool, kareoke, initiated sex, etc.

Fix 2) Make it so that these game functions are more than cosmetic and actually have an effect. you can balance it by making it either so that relationships stats are 10 to 1 (or so) in that what is a single relationship point is instead 10 points so that you have more room to add smaller values or make it so that you can you can have decimal values for the lesser interactions. then on top of this you should have a system that limits the amount you can talk to someone or play pool with them in a day before you or they either get bored or they decide that they need to get back to their work.

Problem 3) Often characters event for specific characters happen way away from where the character actually is. This makes no sense for obvious reasons. How do you talk to a person and have sex with them when their on the otherside of the building? this also adds a logical error where someone should be in the kitchen cooking (for instance) but for some reason you found them cleaning a room upstairs.

Fix 3) make it so that character encounters require every character in that room to be present for the event to be possible and make it so that if their task for that part of the day requires them elsewhere then that encounter wont happen until they can be there.

Problem 4) to many things are repeatable and happening when they shouldn't be. You can work at the super market for days without sleep until you're rich, even when at the end of every shift you are told to go home. You can keep repeating the anna picnic event over and over when you should only be able to do it once (even when its cloudy and rainy.) even after you are told not to play hide and seek by anna you can go find Eve and immedietely start doing it again.

Fix 4) make it so that these events can only be done only once per day and only when the conditions have been met (either weather, time, or business of the person).

Problem 5) Simple mechanics that should exist for the sake of immersion dont exist in this. The player has virtually no stats (hunger, tiredness, health, cleanliness.) on top of this there are rooms that would have a purpose had such mechanics existed but curently have little to none.

Fix 5) make it so that hunger and tiredness exist and drain health if they are neglected. On top of this have an attractiveness rating that is impacted by healthiness, fitness, but mostly cleanliness. then add a use gym button in the gyms and make it so that it makes you tired. Make it so that if attractiveness is low the characters with less affection are going to be more unwilling to interact with the character. Lastly make it so that if health drops all the way you either have to be taken to hospital which cost money or healed by you slaves assigned to medical.

After playing this game as long as I have I still have lots of suggestions but these are the most pressing ones. If the devs want to make the reviewers more lenient on the gameplay they should atleast adress these problems. Stuff like training animals to race can and should wait.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes