Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Beautiful writing so far. Been deep diving into the lore and been hugging Anna like crazy in-game. :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: a1fox3

safeman

May 25, 2019
Mind you, the criminal code (US, UN-CRC and most of the EU) doesn't look at informed age, but at body developments.
Does that mean that real over 18 year olds that are short and petite are illegal to have sex with?
Answer: They are not.
Reality: They exist.

So. That so called 'criminal code' is going overboard if they really go this far.
What they should look at is how the character is portrayed, as in her behaviour. If she acts like a child and is innocent and clueless but is '18 years old'. Although, people that are slow to mature and act childish even at 18 do exist as well...

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Bringing up picture from 2019 and complaining about age. Had to look at his posts, after he complained in other thread, about author living in russia. Cba to look longer than a minute - all he does is complain or try to find errors/faults, so i guess you can just ignore him lol.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to trigger Vanni's doggy style scene in her office?

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
Should I just wait after encountering Vanni the first time to meet her again? I picked the second option during the first meeting.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im not sure whats up i bought the fastest computer and when i go to the list of all i have (books, etc)
fastest computer is listed i choose take then i put and then i go to do jobs,etc its spitting out information about computer being slow and dial up,etc so can we not use fast computer yet or am i missing something whats the deal here?

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
Do anybody know when can I start meeting Elodie at the bar? Currently I only have Claire drinking event there.

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
Incest possible?
I just opened up the game after seeing there was a new version, and saw that there was family to "form relationships" with.
If it's not planned/not going to happen understandable, maybe just a toggle on/off option for Patreon or something if so

bdjpl97

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, absolutely. I deliberately picked the worst / most difficult to find examples that one wouldn't run into without knowing about them in advance.

And I did that because it demonstrates both the strengths and weaknesses of this game. Basically, I would compare this game to something like skyrim. If you just follow the main quest line and spend your days in the house living with the girls expecting the plot to happen to you you'll miss 99% of the content. You have to actively go out and explore to discover it.

And that isn't a bad concept. Skyrim made it work so you aren't exactly in bad company. But it does represent a challenge in that you have to make sure the things that are there to discover aren't tucked away too much in places nobody would look and in that you need to telegraph clearly to your players that exploration is expected of them.

And that I personally feel is something you still need to work on. Telegraphing exploration should be easy enough. Like just add some sort of noticeon the main page.

But the other thing is more tricky especially because events are probability based so that you can go through the same very improbable set of conditions many times until they trigger.

Like, would I as a player know to try and drive to town and back when it's raining? Sure, why not. Especially if I am deliberately exploring the game looking for things. Hell it might happen on accident even if I don't. But would I know to do it 10 or 20 times over until I get that specific event? Or would I try it once and newer again?

But like overall don't take my criticism as a sign that I don't like the game in general. It's very good overall and this is just my constructive advice.
This.
This is my main gripe with the game.
Apologies ahead of time for poorly wording this.

I've supported this game on and off over the last year or so and finally hit a wall where I wasn't finding anything new or getting any hints. I finally caved and looked at the wiki only to discover the absolute ocean of content I was missing due to a mix of RNG (my eternal enemy) and absolutely bonkers requirements.

I met Jen entirely on accident without trying to, but missed Sidra entirely only to find out she was permanently locked off. I found out about many things I was missing with anna that even when I went to purposely try to trigger still took MANY tries. This game has a lot of content, but it is spread out through both a lot of time and space with other gateways that makes the game seem repetitive for long term players that don't want to spoil themselves on the content. Events that players should be actively be running into have easter egg hunt like requirements to them and combine that with the time investment of the game and the spread out map along with several characters makes it to where after awhile you're running into the same events over and over and wondering when something new will happen.

Running into eve playing hide and seek is nice and sweet the first 10 times. but after the 50'th you wonder when she will do something else. Things need to have less vague requirements and be more dense.

This game has great characters, fantastic personal stories, and great writing in this little slice of life atmosphere that made me play for hours and hours. That being said after awhile you run out of things to run into without artificially hunting for them in a way that is frustrating and completely opposite of how the rest of the game is played.

Aug 8, 2019
Is there some sort of event I need to trigger before I can just go to the Pendleton library? The button for it is greyed out and unclickable for me

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A67 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A67 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A66 Public Build: (Free):

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Been a while since I played this does choosing the family members have any effect on the game

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes