GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
My God, five years and this game is still lacking in the art department. Is the dev planning to put it in at the end or is this game actually stuck in art development hell?
There is new art in nearly every build. However, art is expensive and limited by the game's earnings.

A66 added 8 images
A67 added 1 image
A68 added 10 images

And I presently have 10 images in a folder waiting to be added to the game.

A portion of all earnings go into new art for the game, but if you'd be interested in contributing in a more direct way, I will gladly introduce you to our artist and you can commission art for any scene you like. So long as it matches the current art style I'll add it to the game if you'd like.

In summary, this is a text based game, focused on storytelling over art. Art is actively being added, if slowly.

Reactions: Hacheman

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
I finally managed to trigger the and then it just gives me a blank screen with either option does anyone know how to bypass it?

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
Be nice and she gets obsessed (I think that's the right wording here). Since you're giving here so much attention. Or maybe I crossed the line at some point and her curiosity turned into obsession
Should i be nice only to her or i can be nice to anna too? In my current playthrough I'm being nice to both but i don't think i've seen eve romance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also will there be more slave additions?
I hope we get normal girls without major mental issues that we can rescue, all but Anna and Eve have major issues and I no longer will get any of them the next time I play.

Yes both Anna and Eve have minor issues but its no where near as bad as all the other girls and the one guy so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MonNomEst

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Should i be nice only to her or i can be nice to anna too? In my current playthrough I'm being nice to both but i don't think i've seen eve romance
To romance eve, you need to romance both, but I believe show eve more attention, take her out to lunch, play pool, play risk, play hide n seek, jump rope (things like this) catch her stealing cookies and chase her down but be playful about it

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I hope we get normal girls without major mental issues that we can rescue, all but Anna and Eve have major issues and I no longer will get any of them the next time I play.

Yes both Anna and Eve have minor issues but its no where near as bad as all the other girls and the one guy so far.
Honestly I hope they flesh the current characters out a lot more before adding any new ones (if at all). There are already a host of characters that have barely any scenes at all like Sidra or the german girl whose name I forgot because she has that few scenes.

Reactions: MonNomEst

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Honestly I hope they flesh the current characters out a lot more before adding any new ones (if at all). There are already a host of characters that have barely any scenes at all like Sidra or the german girl whose name I forgot because she has that few scenes.
I don't know how to get anyone besides rei... will the wiki show me how to find them? I've been reading diaries and checking town, but besides finding a job at quickiemart and meeting the woman and her daughter at the thrift store that the husband left here

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How? I can't find out how to find a tf recipe no matter how much research I do
Well it could have been removed because like I said I have not played for many updates now.
All I can say is the keep reading the book and go buy and plant all the plants you need to make potions with.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I don't know how to get anyone besides rei... will the wiki show me how to find them? I've been reading diaries and checking town, but besides finding a job at quickiemart and meeting the woman and her daughter at the thrift store that the husband left here
Her*

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Well it could have been removed because like I said I have not played for many updates now.
All I can say is the keep reading the book and go buy and plant all the plants you need to make potions with.
Kk, do I go to the farmers market on Sunday to get quick plants, or do I have to grow them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
340ish... not quite sure how to increase money besides $1 for 20min surveys and $20 for 4hrs
Raising puppies and horses, several jobs around town, but yes it takes awhile to raise money.
Growing crops takes many weeks to grow.
If played without cheating it will take you 2-4 years before you have the money to really make a difference in the game.

I think there are other ways to make money but I never use them so have no idea on them.

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Raising puppies and horses, several jobs around town, but yes it takes awhile to raise money.
If played without cheating it will take you 2-4 years before you have the money to really make a difference in the game.

I think there are other ways to make money but I never use them so have no idea on them.
How do you even do the breeding the horses seems to not work and the dogs are never fertile to make more. Apparently there is also a job at The Joker and the Theater but those aren't available 24/7.

Quickiemart seems to be the easiest money earner since you can just click the work button over and over to make money 24/7 for days straight, can even set up an autoclicker to do it a year straight to make money not an issue, pretty cheesy though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you even do the breeding the horses seems to not work and the dogs are never fertile to make more. Apparently there is also a job at The Joker and the Theater but those aren't available 24/7.

Quickiemart seems to be the easiest money earner since you can just click the work button over and over to make money 24/7 for days straight, can even set up an autoclicker to do it a year straight to make money not an issue, pretty cheesy though.
I don't know how the breeding works because I have never tried it, I did the 24/7 work till I go the money I needed.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018

2-4 years is a long time, I'm on the 3rd week and it's taken me quite a multiple play sessions. Not gonna lie though. Have been "watching" futa apocalypse in the living room and it's quite an interesting survival horror blend of a zombie apocalypse except where infected men or women who get ejaculated into turn into futas themselves... just wish there were more episodes than six. I could totally watch an anime/hentai (whatever would be needed to tell an accurate version of this series) of this in game short series

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Ducksssss Any chance you have a screenshot, or a save? I'd like to look into that to make sure something isn't broken.

MonNomEst There is one planned, and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of more.

a1fox3 Try looking around town a bit. Betty for example, is a bit less damaged. The intent with the game has always to be that damaged people sort of fall into the MCs care, while less damaged people you interact with on a more equal footing socially.

Fuckusername Jasra343 It is possible to romance Eve to a degree, but so far people have been more interested in seeing a path that includes both sisters so there's been more focus on that. For what it's worth, I've been writing some romance/wedding themed content for her this week.

QQP_Purple There's been a hold on adding major new characters for a while now for exactly that reason. Been trying to flesh out my own characters a bit (Anna, Eve, Gaia, Misaki, Olivia) before adding any more and have been trying to keep the other authors focused a bit on their own characters instead of branching out too much as well.

Jasra343 Try doing some research in the lab. More research you do, the more stuff unlocks.

For work, you can get a job at the movie theater, convenience store, night club, as a stripper for a primarily female gang, and a couple of other things.

Crops, raising animals, stripping, can be done in addition to a traditional job.

Taking over the gang will create a sort of fund that the gang puts a cut into where you can collect without needing to actually work in addition to holding a traditional job as well.

Animal breeding should be a case of just putting a boy and girl animal in the same pen for a while. If it doesn't take, then ping me about it and shoot me a save, I'll get our coders to look into it just in case there's something hanging stuff up.

There should be nine FA episodes. Thank you for saying something so we can look into it.

Also:

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Ducksssss Any chance you have a screenshot, or a save? I'd like to look into that to make sure something isn't broken.
I don't think a screenshot will give much since it's just a blank scene with no options. The save isn't included because it doesn't seem to be the problem since when I opened the game in a new tab and it worked fine so maybe it's some consequence of having the game opened in a tab for several days. Odd that it only triggered on that event though. unknown.png

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes