Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
So I started the game and was exploring the manor when I saw that you have two dogs. Try as I might, I cannot seem to find the option to pet or play with the dogs and I desperately need to let them know what good dogs they are...
They're at the kennel on the manor grounds. I usually go to the backyard through the dining room.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
I have two questions.
First, what body modifications are actually available in this build? Because I went into the lab in 68a which said that basically nothing works other then a few route specific things, yet the changelog mentions being able to dye the hair of some characters.
Second, is there a $5 Patron willing to share the last cheat version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have two questions.
First, what body modifications are actually available in this build? Because I went into the lab in 68a which said that basically nothing works other then a few route specific things, yet the changelog mentions being able to dye the hair of some characters.
When I played several updates ago you could lower or enlarge breast, remove the one guys penis and give him a vagina and breast but did not have content with him as a girl.
I also think you could make them taller or shorter but I memory is bad on this one.

MonNomEst

Mar 3, 2022
I have two questions.
For the first you need to up your lab capabilities then choose a subject to experiment on and then your options will show. The second no. The devs shared a cheat version a while back so you'd have to wait for them to do so again.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
At which point is the current development of the game ? 60 % finished ?
Inheritance is a sandbox that I want to tell stories in. As far as the environment, it's probably 80% complete with the option of adding any number of new towns or regions to the game should we desire to do so. As far as all the game mechanics we have planned, it's probably 75% complete. As far as characters, that's a lot harder to really define. There's no limit to the number of stories that can be told within the setting, no limit to the number of characters who can be introduced, . . . . so with that as context: I'm just getting started and the game will grow so long as people are interested in seeing new content.

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Inheritance is a sandbox that I want to tell stories in. As far as the environment, it's probably 80% complete with the option of adding any number of new towns or regions to the game should we desire to do so. As far as all the game mechanics we have planned, it's probably 75% complete. As far as characters, that's a lot harder to really define. There's no limit to the number of stories that can be told within the setting, no limit to the number of characters who can be introduced, . . . . so with that as context: I'm just getting started and the game will grow so long as people are interested in seeing new content.
Okay, cool, thanks ^^

Reactions: GateKeeper

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Besides, I believe we still have the story to pursue about Anna and Eve's parents unless I missed that.
I think I am still catching up a bit.

Thanks,
Cheers All

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Besides, I believe we still have the story to pursue about Anna and Eve's parents unless I missed that.
I think I am still catching up a bit.

Thanks,
Cheers All
Yep, that one and the Anna/Eve wedding are my two big projects right now. Was just talking with a couple of the other authors a couple of days ago about the next step in the Anna & Eve family tree stuff.

Reactions: Forgotted

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yep, that one and the Anna/Eve wedding are my two big projects right now. Was just talking with a couple of the other authors a couple of days ago about the next step in the Anna & Eve family tree stuff.
All I know is I want bigger and better updates, LOL :D :love::whistle:

If the wiki is not up to date please make is so, this game is very hard to find some of the content if you don't know about it.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
All I know is I want bigger and better updates, LOL :D :love::whistle:

If the wiki is not up to date please make is so, this game is very hard to find some of the content if you don't know about it.
Bigger? And here I thought we were pushing out respectable updates.

The wiki, is honestly about two years out of date not. When given a choice of writing or updating the wiki, the writing wins out every time. We do however take volunteers for wiki help, and those volunteers get perks when they've worked on it for a while (Like scene requests for me to write for them.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bigger? And here I thought we were pushing out respectable updates.

The wiki, is honestly about two years out of date not. When given a choice of writing or updating the wiki, the writing wins out every time. We do however take volunteers for wiki help, and those volunteers get perks when they've worked on it for a while (Like scene requests for me to write for them.)
That's great but if the player can't find the scene then there is nothing the player can do for the wiki.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes