GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Inheritance is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:

A71 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A71 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A70 Public Build (Free build!):

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
This game really needs more content for when you treat them horribly and like slaves imo.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this doesn't have the animation tag it would be great if I had the game to play
Either you are not an English speaker or you have or are drunk because I can not figure out what you are trying to say.

This is a text base game with very few images. Most if not all text base games do not have any animation in them.

This part I have no clue on, ""if I had the game to play"" because you can just download it and play.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There some codes or something for help to farm money quick?
Only in the cheat build.

Or use the online save editor to add funds to your account.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
GateKeeper Study does not update the description if new computer replaces the original. Apparently? there is a way to give Anna one, but I haven't found it. There are no options to talk to her about it or gift her one.

Spell out how to continue Gaia's sexual relationship. Hard numbers. Hard facts. I'm trying really hard not to get angry over it after spending hours and days grinding it, but I've reached the fuck all end of my patience and am in no mood for glib breadcrumbs. I'm already locked out of Gaia's virginity scene without having gotten to see it, and have had Enough of "well we can't do anything about it" excuses. The game has already failed to work for me the way it is supposed to, I've no patience for another instance of that.

It's not necessarily a normal response to a game, but I cannot emphasize enough how close I am to physically expressing my anger over this, and I don't mean with words.

Last edited:

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
How am I supposed to progress with Olivia's route, if I've chosen an option to call taxi (instead of giving her a ride) in the first event? I keep getting event with someone calling me while walking around mansion but I can't get event with her calling me when I go to sleep.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Does anyone know the difference between the GoFile and MEGA A70 Public builds? The Gofile one is 609MB and MEGA is 580MB. Partially compressed MEGA version? Just wanted to clarify.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I compared the downloaded files fron WeTransfer and Gofile, and they have the exact same size.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes