a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
haven't checked this out in ages, does the game have any rape content?
Yes you can rape some of the girls if you really are that hard up for rape, just treat them bad and take them to bed and rape away all you want.

But since they are slaves they know sex is part of there life so its not really rape.

• Angry
Reactions: xana94

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
can u sell the stuffs that u mugged like credit card watches etc.?
I think for simplicities sake, its all counted as cash (think of it as the money you get back from a fence. For example, a $300 watch isn't going to net you $300, you have to go to a fence who sells it off for you, so you might get something like $75).

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
I think for simplicities sake, its all counted as cash (think of it as the money you get back from a fence. For example, a $300 watch isn't going to net you $300, you have to go to a fence who sells it off for you, so you might get something like $75).
i see. Thanks! But where can i sell those stuffs?

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
I'm in need of some help I've been trying to get Mitsuko for a while now but IDK what I'm doing wrong. I have gone in and out of the shack multiple times. Willy has given me her contract twice now but she doesn't come home with me.

PLEASE HELP I JUST WANT TO BE HORNY

Hacheman

Feb 29, 2020
I'm in need of some help I've been trying to get Mitsuko for a while now but IDK what I'm doing wrong. I have gone in and out of the shack multiple times. Willy has given me her contract twice now but she doesn't come home with me.

PLEASE HELP I JUST WANT TO BE HORNY
Was it during a new game? A save from a previous version?
Can you start a new game and try to recruit her on the first day?

Hacheman

Feb 29, 2020
This was my first playthrough I restarted a few times already
Okay.
I have tried with the current version (vA71) and I have not found any problems on my part.
Please try to download it again and test it. If the problem persists, can you take a screenshot? Before asking for her contract and after.

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
Okay.
I have tried with the current version (vA71) and I have not found any problems on my part.
Please try to download it again and test it. If the problem persists, can you take a screenshot? Before asking for her contract and after.
It worked thanks for the help but fr tho what did I break first?

Hacheman

Feb 29, 2020
It worked thanks for the help but fr tho what did I break first?
I'm glad you can play it. You haven't done anything bad. Previously it has happened to me that it has not been downloaded correctly (the file may take too long to download or there may be problems decompressing) and that affects the game.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
The subscribestar link in the initial post isn't quite correct, it's linked to a specific news item instead of the main page for the author. It should be "subscribestar.adult/aftermath-team"

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Inheritance is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A73 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A73 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A72 Public Build (Free build!):

Reactions: RS71 and ya-yas

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I may be wrong as its been many months since I played but should there be a rape or blackmail tag? I can't help but recall having the ability to force the blond haired girl to do things.

Reactions: kido
Jul 28, 2021
So I assume that if I want to get back to where I was cause I haven't played in a while cause of internet I need to redo all 20+ hrs instead of having a build I can use to help cool game gets a 2 star for being unhelpful to its users who only can use the "free build" (if possible (like what happened with v68) let those who need to restart get the cheat build for the one before the latest version)

CrimsonSpooker

Nov 4, 2022
Has anyone found out how to consistently get the sleepover event to trigger? I managed it once when I was going through an old save, but I have absolutely no idea what’s different in my current save. I’m pretty sure it happened in the entry hall, but I’ve not managed to trigger it. I’m not sure if needs a specific time of day or whatever.

I know half the fun is discovering the events organically, but I really wish trigger conditions were made a little clearer in the changelogs (at least while the wiki remains incomplete).

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes