herngst.

Oct 26, 2017
how do i exactly unlock the scene of eve's Defloration?

- " Added a scene where you can deflower Eve if she sleeps in the master bedroom with you. 3.3k words of content submitted by Uschade. "

Or is it just the scene where you got the option to "Initiate sex" or "wake"?

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
how do i exactly unlock the scene of eve's Defloration?

- " Added a scene where you can deflower Eve if she sleeps in the master bedroom with you. 3.3k words of content submitted by Uschade. "

Or is it just the scene where you got the option to "Initiate sex" or "wake"?
random chance when going to sleep

RS71

Dec 29, 2019
I like the Game so far, but I have 2 Questions:
1. Since I am unable to interact with my new members of the household (Rebekka, Rey, Sidra, etc..) how do I raise/increase their Affection & Trust. With Anna & Eve I am able to interact with them but not so with Rebekka, Rey, and Sidra.

2. What is the Dungeon for, so far I have not had any way to actually do something to someone?

Thank You in advance.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Are there ghost requirements to getting the phone book to get Bruce intro?
Cause I've met the requirements on the in-game linked wiki. Nothing new shows up though.

Reactions: monkey97

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
not a direct walkthrough, but there is a wiki which is linked inside of the game in the left bar just above the save button. other than that you would probably have to ask more specifically
keep in mind that the wiki is massively out of date, tho it is helpful to see what stats and times/locations are needed for events (and good rng cause all events are rng dependant on if they show up and when they happen)

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes