CrimsonSpooker

Nov 4, 2022
Anyone know how to continue with the Umi and Venus storylines? I got up to talking about Umi’s financial troubles and Venus’ ex, but I can’t seem to proceed from there. Do I need to keep raising affection? For Umi it’s obviously the tea events, but I’m not sure for Venus. Or am I missing a trigger that happens outside the Emporium? Or am I just getting screwed by RNG?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone remember how to get the event when you take Anna out for a date in the diner? I know I am supposed to trigger it manually but I can't remember where it happens.

CrimsonSpooker

Nov 4, 2022
Does anyone remember how to get the event when you take Anna out for a date in the diner? I know I am supposed to trigger it manually but I can't remember where it happens.
I believe it’s during either midday or evening when you’re in any of the halls. Been a while since I’ve seen it myself but I’m pretty sure that’s where I was when I did get it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Random question. Can anyone recommend any good music to play with this? Like, I haven't been able to pin anything down that would definitively do it for me and hit the right mood.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build for all of you fine people:

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A75 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A75 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A74 Public Build (Free build!):

Reactions: Hacheman

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I have a question. Some of us have a couple in game years already with this game which begs the question. How far do you intend to take this eventually? Like will the characters be able to see their children grow up? Will they grow old and die?

I am not asking for anything, mind you. I am just curious.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have a question. Some of us have a couple in game years already with this game which begs the question. How far do you intend to take this eventually? Like will the characters be able to see their children grow up? Will they grow old and die?

I am not asking for anything, mind you. I am just curious.
Right now there is content for children up to about 8 years of age. Ultimately, I would like to see children grow up, either contribute to the household or move out to start their own families.

And age is something else we've discussed at length, especially in the context of how Eve is seen by those around her as they age and she ages very slowly.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I really hope Elodie gets expanded soon. New people keep getting added with the old ones being ignored.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Right now there is content for children up to about 8 years of age. Ultimately, I would like to see children grow up, either contribute to the household or move out to start their own families.

And age is something else we've discussed at length, especially in the context of how Eve is seen by those around her as they age and she ages very slowly.
Speaking of Eve reading this post made me smile like she did on her birthday. This is shaping up to become the Sims of adult games. And I wholeheartedly support that.

Reactions: GateKeeper

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I think I have a bug to report with version .74. I started a new game from scratch and the Mitsuko-Maki meeting event does not want to trigger. As in, I own Mitsuko and when Maki visits she is mentioned in the opening scene as standing next to Ana but after that I don't get the dialogue where she and Maki are introduced. The game just sort of skipped that bit.

Is there any way I can trigger that manually or do I have to revert to an old save and try again? I do have a save from before the event is to take place. Well, that morning anyway.

Also, the Maki arrival event returns me to the Dining Room once it completes which leads to an infinite loop of that event endlessly repeating until the game advances beyond its allowed time (5 PM).

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I think I have a bug to report with version .74. I started a new game from scratch and the Mitsuko-Maki meeting event does not want to trigger. As in, I own Mitsuko and when Maki visits she is mentioned in the opening scene as standing next to Ana but after that I don't get the dialogue where she and Maki are introduced. The game just sort of skipped that bit.

Is there any way I can trigger that manually or do I have to revert to an old save and try again? I do have a save from before the event is to take place. Well, that morning anyway.

Also, the Maki arrival event returns me to the Dining Room once it completes which leads to an infinite loop of that event endlessly repeating until the game advances beyond its allowed time (5 PM).
Thank you. Got this passed to our coders. We'll look into it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
how do you get prenancies I have been having vaginal sex and cumming inside the girls many many times
Summon a girl, check her assignment and check to see if she's on contraceptives. Other than that, most of the girls have a lot chance of conceiving.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
how do you get prenancies I have been having vaginal sex and cumming inside the girls many many times
From what I know of the game, the pregnancy kinda progresses at a more realistic time. So you can take some time to see the effect of it.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes