GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
... Two weeks without a single post. Is everything alright here?
Yeah, things have been good. Been hard at work on the lab in the game this last few weeks and pushed a build to testers about 36 hours ago in preparation for Friday's release of the game.

Hopefully it makes it into the next patch, when ever that is.
One of our coders was working through bug reports a couple of days ago. I'll give them a poke to confirm they looked at this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey GateKeeper when are you going to add sex scenes for the girls without them for most if not all have been in the game for a very long time without them. IE: Jen.
All girls by now should have have sex scenes and pregnancy content.

(All this for when you summon them to the master bedroom.)

((When you grind them up and you get nothing for your time needs to be changed.))

If there is scenes for this then they are locked behind things I can not figure out.
Got Jen to 1200, 50 and 1160 so far and still nothing with her.

GateKeeper
Well once again many scenes start with the 2nd scene, Maki comes for the 2nd visit and MC opens the gate and greets them then the very next scene is Maki calling letting MC knows she is on the way.
Sometimes only the 2nd scene part plays and the 1st part never plays. vA74b

ADD Again: I have all the males disabled for the family but Zach just shows up during sex with Eve in the master bedroom.
GateKeeper
Seems like there are even more bugs than the last time I tried to play.
Oh well, guess I will just stop again and wait for another 10 or so updates to come out.
Maybe you need to do a work up of everything that can happen then go look over the code and fix all the problems and bugs that's in the game.

I be willing to help test but only if I get a copy of the version with cheats.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hey GateKeeper when are you going to add sex scenes for the girls without them for most if not all have been in the game for a very long time without them. IE: Jen.
All girls by now should have have sex scenes and pregnancy content.

(All this for when you summon them to the master bedroom.)

((When you grind them up and you get nothing for your time needs to be changed.))

If there is scenes for this then they are locked behind things I can not figure out.
Got Jen to 1200, 50 and 1160 so far and still nothing with her.

GateKeeper
Well once again many scenes start with the 2nd scene, Maki comes for the 2nd visit and MC opens the gate and greets them then the very next scene is Maki calling letting MC knows she is on the way.
Sometimes only the 2nd scene part plays and the 1st part never plays. vA74b

ADD Again: I have all the males disabled for the family but Zach just shows up during sex with Eve in the master bedroom.
GateKeeper
Seems like there are even more bugs than the last time I tried to play.
Oh well, guess I will just stop again and wait for another 10 or so updates to come out.
Maybe you need to do a work up of everything that can happen then go look over the code and fix all the problems and bugs that's in the game.

I be willing to help test but only if I get a copy of the version with cheats.

The characters in the game are written by different authors. When a writer creates a new character, I do my best to not write too much content for that character because I don't want to interfere with what they have planned for their character. If a character is abandoned by their original author, then I try to flesh out that character later as needed. Jen is a character created by one of our writers that's still active (If you don't have Yami, there's a LOT of content involving Jen and Yami together). Mitsuko, Umi, Venus, Elodie, and Yami are all examples of characters being written by other authors as well. My own characters are Anna, Eve, Misaki, Gaia, and Olivia, as well as much of the supporting cast. Anna, Eve, Misaki, and Mitsuko. That said, I'll give our author group a little poke and see if we can work up a little hype about writing a little content.

The current focus is on the lab, and it's likely going to take a couple more builds to completely flesh it out with unique content for every transformative item we want to make available. Following that will be some work to ensure that there's content for the available genitalia combinations for the NPCs who can be changed. And after that I plan to set up transformatives for the main character followed by a female start for the game.

I just gave our coders a poke about the Maki thing. I know I've tried running that down several times in the past, and if you're still experiencing issues with it then I've clearly missed whatever is derailing that scene set and someone smarter than me needs to look at it. :p

I'll PM you as soon as I post this reply. I'll be happy to get you a test build, and update it with a full version of the latest when the official build drops.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper

Since Eve is one of yours she needs a good spanking scene done several ways because of some of the things she does around the house.
I'm not talking bdsm style but disciplinary style, no I do not want her to enjoy it, it is for disciplining her.
I know there is a spanking scene but that is using the wall, she is small enough to go over the knee and such.
Starting out with over her dress and the more you do it, it goes to over her panties then bare bottom to fully naked.
Art would go over well for this too.

GateKeeper

Claire is at the house but getting butt dialed from a bar. at the house.jpg claire.jpg

Claire stayed at the house for 2 days but no interaction with her at all, she knocks on the door and let MC knows she is leaving and then the very next day she is on the table wanting to dance with Rey but she should not be here and she is not listed as a visitor.
Timing is off on this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Everyone ready for a bit of Mad Science? This build is heavily focused on the laboratory!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A76 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A76 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A75 Public Build (Free build!):

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
GateKeeper

Since Eve is one of yours she needs a good spanking scene done several ways because of some of the things she does around the house.
I'm not talking bdsm style but disciplinary style, no I do not want her to enjoy it, it is for disciplining her.
I know there is a spanking scene but that is using the wall, she is small enough to go over the knee and such.
Starting out with over her dress and the more you do it, it goes to over her panties then bare bottom to fully naked.
Art would go over well for this too.

GateKeeper

Claire is at the house but getting butt dialed from a bar. View attachment 2327672 View attachment 2327673

Claire stayed at the house for 2 days but no interaction with her at all, she knocks on the door and let MC knows she is leaving and then the very next day she is on the table wanting to dance with Rey but she should not be here and she is not listed as a visitor.
Timing is off on this one.
Butt dialing from the bar, . . . that's funny as heck. I'll get that on our list to fix.

I'll put Eve spanking on the list right now. Might be a little while since the focus is currently on the lab and it's transformation elements, but I'll be sure to create a bit of content for it some time when I feel like giving her a good spanking.

Reactions: a1fox3

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
The characters in the game are written by different authors. When a writer creates a new character, I do my best to not write too much content for that character because I don't want to interfere with what they have planned for their character. If a character is abandoned by their original author, then I try to flesh out that character later as needed. Jen is a character created by one of our writers that's still active (If you don't have Yami, there's a LOT of content involving Jen and Yami together). Mitsuko, Umi, Venus, Elodie, and Yami are all examples of characters being written by other authors as well. My own characters are Anna, Eve, Misaki, Gaia, and Olivia, as well as much of the supporting cast. Anna, Eve, Misaki, and Mitsuko. That said, I'll give our author group a little poke and see if we can work up a little hype about writing a little content.

The current focus is on the lab, and it's likely going to take a couple more builds to completely flesh it out with unique content for every transformative item we want to make available. Following that will be some work to ensure that there's content for the available genitalia combinations for the NPCs who can be changed. And after that I plan to set up transformatives for the main character followed by a female start for the game.

I just gave our coders a poke about the Maki thing. I know I've tried running that down several times in the past, and if you're still experiencing issues with it then I've clearly missed whatever is derailing that scene set and someone smarter than me needs to look at it. :p

I'll PM you as soon as I post this reply. I'll be happy to get you a test build, and update it with a full version of the latest when the official build drops.
Damn. So sounds like the next year or 2 of updates is all stuff I don't really care for, that sucks for me. The lab for NPC's. The lab for the player. Female start. Damn.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Damn. So sounds like the next year or 2 of updates is all stuff I don't really care for, that sucks for me. The lab for NPC's. The lab for the player. Female start. Damn.
That's just what I'll be working on. Most of the time, half or more of the content is submissions from other writers, so there will most likely be plenty of other content appearing along the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLord98

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
GateKeeper

I assume that the fixes to Maki showing up made it into .76 but not .75. Is that correct?

edit: I have confirmed that it is indeed not in .75. Understandable. I'll wait another 4 weeks than.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper
Playing a game on the Koko Box does not advance time at all.
It should at least be 30 min if not 1 hour.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
GateKeeper

I assume that the fixes to Maki showing up made it into .76 but not .75. Is that correct?

edit: I have confirmed that it is indeed not in .75. Understandable. I'll wait another 4 weeks than.
The report that it was still a problem came in too late to make it into A76. We were in the late stages of prepping that release by the time I noticed the post. The up side is that it's the top item on the new fix-it list.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper

Many of the events repeat over and over when just clicking on the End option, have to move to a different area to have them not to pop up again.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The report that it was still a problem came in too late to make it into A76. We were in the late stages of prepping that release by the time I noticed the post. The up side is that it's the top item on the new fix-it list.
In other words I should avoid the game until you release .77 in several months? Ok, got it. Thanks for the update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper
Don't know if its the 2nd or 3rd or even the 4th time Maki comes to visit where she arrives and then do the convo's then I get the phone call she is coming.
Once, they showed up in the dinning room but there not shown in the visitor list and then they were gone after dinner.
Have gotten 3-7 times a day some days a message about the smile with 2 different saying but could be 3, I did not really pay attention to it though.

Will post more when I run into them.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I see all the girls are getting penis serums. Will the MC be able to become FeMC?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I see all the girls are getting penis serums. Will the MC be able to become FeMC?
Short version: Yes.

Longer version: We're currently working through the laboratory content with the intent to get all of the planned transformation items into the game for the NPCs who you have control over. Once all TF items are in the game for my characters (Anna, Eve, and Misaki are all characters who will allow you to change them) then I will be doing either the Eve wedding, or starting work on making the MC transformable (Code is already there to do it, but will need to write a significant amount of content to make it all work.) When the MC starts getting that content, it will be accompanied by an optional female start for the game so players can choose their starting gender as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper
I remember there use to be a scene with Eve falling on her ass in the front yard and MC being able to kiss her bare ass.
Has this been removed?
If not how do you trigger it now, been playing from the start and at well over 2 months in game play and have not seen it at all.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes