GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
GateKeeper
I remember there use to be a scene with Eve falling on her ass in the front yard and MC being able to kiss her bare ass.
Has this been removed?
If not how do you trigger it now, been playing from the start and at well over 2 months in game play and have not seen it at all.
It's not been removed.

In a somewhat related note: One of the things we're going to try doing is to get the rest of the NPC movement system implemented over the next few builds. What this will do is make the game cater scenes based on who is present in a room/location at any given time which will make it MUCH easier to find scenes since it will exclude any scene that either has no character, or characters not present and will only pull from the scene pool for those present.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not been removed.

In a somewhat related note: One of the things we're going to try doing is to get the rest of the NPC movement system implemented over the next few builds. What this will do is make the game cater scenes based on who is present in a room/location at any given time which will make it MUCH easier to find scenes since it will exclude any scene that either has no character, or characters not present and will only pull from the scene pool for those present.
Does that mean your going to finally add in the " Grounds Schedule " so we can assign npc's there and see where they are?

ADD: Clear Skies but a storm. clear skies.jpg

Last edited:

gin1234

Oct 21, 2017
Hi i detected a bug, where claire calls about a hot deal and according to the wiki she should bring Misaki 3 days after the call, but that never happens, 3 days later no signs of her, and if i go to the living room between the set schedule i get a call again.

Also, an idea, regarding the FeMC, if the mc was on the fear route would it not be possible for the slaves to transform the mc into a woman and give the mc a taste of his own medicine? In my opinion that would be an interesting route, or adding that to the route with Red, where the mc also starts to get trained, just ideas i had while playing the latest version.
Thanks for the game, its really interesting

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi i detected a bug, where claire calls about a hot deal and according to the wiki she should bring Misaki 3 days after the call, but that never happens, 3 days later no signs of her, and if i go to the living room between the set schedule i get a call again.

Also, an idea, regarding the FeMC, if the mc was on the fear route would it not be possible for the slaves to transform the mc into a woman and give the mc a taste of his own medicine? In my opinion that would be an interesting route, or adding that to the route with Red, where the mc also starts to get trained, just ideas i had while playing the latest version.
Thanks for the game, its really interesting
I never got the call from Claire and when I called Bruce he had Misaki.

GateKeeper

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Its been awhile since I have played this game, and I recall there was a futa x mc path I liked
so my question is
are there any dom x mc routes? doesnt matter if its futa or fem, as long as its MC being dommed, if so can you tell me who the routes are with?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Its been awhile since I have played this game, and I recall there was a futa x mc path I liked
so my question is
are there any dom x mc routes? doesnt matter if its futa or fem, as long as its MC being dommed, if so can you tell me who the routes are with?
At present, there's some chastity play related to Mitsuko, but not a lot else just yet. I know one of our authors have expressed an interest in eventually doing something like that for one of their characters, and eventually I would like to do a rout with that theme related to Misaki, but there isn't too much dom content with the MC on the receiving end just yet.

Reactions: Evizzy89

angerybro

May 7, 2020
is anybody having a problum extracting 75 version of the game? i get all the pics and stuff but the txt and html all come up as error.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
is anybody having a problum extracting 75 version of the game? i get all the pics and stuff but the txt and html all come up as error.
HTML only, see if this will work.

Can drop the html in your file in place of the original and it should work as intended.

ZakXD

Nov 8, 2022
Wher is the Android link of the game Inheritance [vA74] [Aftermath Team] to download on Android

mjdavan54

Nov 9, 2021
#QrNiPc_PiDPlUfgxF-nuvwx0SPhciJ6kZcwm1q4xVtE

Here are the download links for A75 Public build
Be sure to include the text with the mega link as it will lead you to a decryption key if you do not.

Sep 20, 2020
I dunno if it has been said before - I think the Devs should reduce the number of locations - don't add locations just to make the world bigger, include a location only if it serves a purpose and has a meaningful amount of content - too many locations just makes the world feel bloated instead of making the world feel rich , and the hints/next steps should be inbuilt into the game. I don't mind the grind, but I don't like constantly having to look up the events in the wiki - a played shouldn't miss a major chunk of content just because they didn't read the wiki. The writing is pretty good and the concept is very hot(having a loving dom relationship and healing an abused gal is amazing) - and these (writing and concept) are the 2 reasons why I don't mind the grind (the grind IS slow but a slow progression makes it more realistic - it takes time to earn the trust of an abuse victim and thus when they finally open up, it's so much satisfying, but I can still see why people complain about the grind) but please include the events/steps right into the game and reduce the scope of the open world.

Also, is it possible for the gals to call the MC master without the MC being cruel? I don't wanna go down the abuse route but I still want them to adress me as sir/master (as I said - I like a loving dom relationship). I selected that option but the blonde chick just calls the MC by his name

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes