Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have the changelog for the latest version? It's been a long time since I've played Gate's game... If we have new content with Anna, I'll definitely give it a go.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
Has this update added content with the lab ? Or can you change the mcs gender already through the lab and if so how? There is no info on the wiki and I don't want to redownload and replay to the point I was at last. (there should really be a section dedicated to it in the wiki it is a part of the game.)

Last edited:

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
anyone know how to get red and elodie's park ambient scene past 2 just seem like im stuck on the same thing for hours all he does is talk to her she doesn't seem interested or slap her ass ocasionally in the park

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
anyone know how to get red and elodie's park ambient scene past 2 just seem like im stuck on the same thing for hours all he does is talk to her she doesn't seem interested or slap her ass ocasionally in the park
Id recommend going to the park around 0900 - 0930am. i managed to get that scene around that time.

Reactions: ubb90078

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
Id recommend going to the park around 0900 - 0930am. i managed to get that scene around that time.
i did that same dialogue if you progessed futher than me where she just ignores what he says and he only ocasionally slaps her ass idk man i think my save is bugged or something I'd really appreciate your save please, thanks for helping me out.

Last edited:

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
Does anyone have the changelog for the latest version? It's been a long time since I've played Gate's game... If we have new content with Anna, I'll definitely give it a go.
found this on the patreon

A75

* Wrote and added the Anna & Eve wedding and the evening that follows. 17.2k words of content.

* Wrote and added three firefly scenes related to Eve in the evening. One appears in rooms overlooking the back yard while the other two take place in the backyard itself. .8k words of content sponsored by Irish Major Tom.

* Wrote and added three firefly scenes related to Eve and Chloe in the evening in the back yard. .6k words of content sponsored by Irish Major Tom.

* Wrote and added one firefly scene related to Eve and Sidra in the evening in the back yard. .4k words of content sponsored by Irish Major Tom.

* Wrote and added one firefly scene related to Misaki in the evening near the pool. .6k words of content sponsored by Irish Major Tom.

* Wrote and added two small firefly scenes for the back yard for dusk until dawn if no one is present. .1k words of content sponsored by Irish Major Tom.

* Wrote and added two small firefly scenes related to Anna's firefly scene. One of these only includes Eve while the other includes both Eve and Chloe. .2k words of content sponsored by Irish Major Tom.

* Wrote and added two small arrival scenes for Claire to come visit at the mansion. Random 3-8 day cooldown between visits. .3k words of content.

* Wrote and added two small exit scenes for Claire when she comes to visit at the mansion. .2k words of content.

* Wrote and added a new Christmas themed scene to all of Main Street. .1k words of content.

* Wrote and added a small Christmas themed scene to South Main that allows you to donate money to charity up until the 24th in the month of December. .2k words of content.

* Wrote and added a small news scene to the television that can appear from the 25th of December until the end of the year talking about the year's donations. .2k words of content.

* Added a new scene for Eve and Chloe to the living room in the evenings. .1k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a new scene for Eve to the bathing room. .9k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a collection of six new scenes involving Chloe, Anna, and Eve in the bathing room in the evenings. 2.1k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a scene for Eve and Chloe to the lounge where they're playing with the karaoke machine. .5k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a new scene for Chloe to the front yard of the mansion grounds during the day. Requires both Chloe and Zach to be visiting the mansion. Depending on choices Eve may appear in the scene. Most current mansion characters have flavor text in the scene. 2k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a new scene involving Yami and Maki to the gym. .4k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a new scene where Chloe walks in on you right as you're finishing your shower. .3k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a new scene with Yami and Misaki in the bathing room. Non-work waking hours. .6k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a new scene with Chloe and Zach to the gym. .6k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a new scene with Yami practicing with her sword to the gym and back yard. One time scene. Back yard depends on time of year and weather. .8k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a new scene with Yami practicing with her sword to the gym and back yard. Back yard depends on time of year and weather. 1.2k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added four new scenes for Yami in Pendleton. Appears in most street locations in town and are more common in some places than others. All appear while it's dark outside and one is specific to the last few days of October. .7k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added one new scene involving Chloe and Red to the Entry Hall of the mansion. 7k words of content submitted by Asura.

* Added a two scene set related to getting a Christmas cake for the household. First one is through the TV where you see an advertisement. The second one takes place at the Muffin Top. 1.2k words of content submitted by Suprazord.

* Added a scene where you have a Christmas Eve dinner with the household. 3.5k words of content submitted by Suprazord.

* Added five new scenes to the Pendleton Theater 5. .7k words of content submitted by Don_Diego.

* Added four new images related to the Misaki massage content. Currently only two in use.

* Added four new images related to the Umi massage content. None currently in use.

* Added a new image to the Pendleton Library.

* Added a new image related to Anna and Mitsuko reading in the library. Adjusted scene slightly to accommodate this change.

* Fixed Zach showing up to interrupt sex with Eve, when he isn't visiting.

* Fixed Cody's date scene throwing an error, and thus never happening.

* Fixed Submitted Yami and Anna Home Gym Scene 1 not having any link to it, and thus never triggering.

* Fixed Theater 8 not having any link to it, and thus never triggering.

* The usual assortment of spelling, grammar, text box, and other minor fixes. Thank you to everyone who sent in reports, you're an amazing community and all of you help make this game what it is.

* Updated the Special Thanks area 12/22/22. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let us know so we can get it fixed.

Aug 4, 2020
Not sure if it's just me but I can't extract this version on Android, it either fails at some point or just says it's broken/corrupted

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
My advice is to hold off until they hit .77. Otherwise you might end up locked as I am in a situation where you can't go on without messing up your save due to the Maki/Mitsuko bug.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Issues/bugs/thoughts on some stuff with Red, Yami, and fertility cycle.

Note: I am using the A75 build that is here on F95.
Edit: Done it all in spoiler, so as to not wall'o'text the thread.

Regarding Red:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding Yami's intro scene.

Regarding contraceptives & fertility cycle:

Regarding the Wiki:

Is there current/planned content:

Regarding: TF and/or Futa

Regarding Eve's Birthday event & repeating events.

Last edited:

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
i'd seriously appreciate anyone helping me with red and elodie i still don't get how you can get them to progress from her disliking him

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
A big problem I have with the game devolvement for this game is that it seems random and all over the place. Like Claire, Elodie, Red, and others were added and then just forgotten and ignored.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The report that it was still a problem came in too late to make it into A76. We were in the late stages of prepping that release by the time I noticed the post. The up side is that it's the top item on the new fix-it list.
Just to confirm .77 and the fix for this will probably be in late march if not late april. Correct?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes