IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
Issues/bugs/thoughts on some stuff with Red, Yami, and fertility cycle.

Note: I am using the A75 build that is here on F95.
Edit: Done it all in spoiler, so as to not wall'o'text the thread.

Regarding Red:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding Yami's intro scene.

Regarding contraceptives & fertility cycle:

Regarding the Wiki:

Is there current/planned content:

Regarding: TF and/or Futa

Regarding Eve's Birthday event & repeating events.
In regards to Reds three meeting scenes, what became a temporary fix, became a bug-filled mess. One I feel incredibly bad for.

Planned content;

As for the futa tf stuff;

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Do people actually want to see more stuff with Red? (Not kinkshaming or calling people out, I'm legitimately curious.)
This kinda question can start flamewars on these forums. lol

As for me - not really into NTR, despite a whole chunk of my previous post being about Red and NTR. While I'm not into NTR, I'm also not opposed to it. I don't mind trying out the option/path for it if it's optional (which it is in this game). So that is what I did... and then came across the issue's I did, which is why I posted about it.

As for would I want to see more Red content? It's there, so for those who want it I'd love to see it fixed up and worked on, even if it's only bits and pieces here and there.
In regards to Reds three meeting scenes, what became a temporary fix, became a bug-filled mess. One I feel incredibly bad for.

Thank you for the reply. Glad to know that Red's content will be fixed up at some point. Also - life happens, so meh.

Regarding the Pregnancy thing - while I know this currently only applies to Mitsuko, does the game acknowledge who impregnated the girls (current or future)?

IE If Red gets Mitsuko pregnant, is that mentioned, or does everyone just assume/act/talk/etc about this kids as if they were the MC's?

Also looking forward to those threesomes, if you get to do them. Although it might involve doing multiple versions... if you do a version where each, or both, of the girls is futa at the time. So that would be MFF / MFuF / MFFu / MFuFu... 4 difference scenes to write up. o_O

Another Q - is the 'stripper' job set for impregnation? It's implied by Willy that sex happens during the private show, and at least 1 scene with Anne seems to suggest that is exactly what happens.

Possible bug? If we've already spoken to Willy about the Stripper job... shouldn't that option go away? Or has that been left because of plans for other girls to be added to the list of those who can be put into this work?

Last edited:

machan12

Dec 12, 2020
Hey, just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if there are any plans to expand the family-related content. You know, like maybe some more interactions and conversations.

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
This kinda question can start flamewars on these forums. lol

As for me - not really into NTR, despite a whole chunk of my previous post being about Red and NTR. While I'm not into NTR, I'm also not opposed to it. I don't mind trying out the option/path for it if it's optional (which it is in this game). So that is what I did... and then came across the issue's I did, which is why I posted about it.

As for would I want to see more Red content? It's there, so for those who want it I'd love to see it fixed up and worked on, even if it's only bits and pieces here and there.

Thank you for the reply. Glad to know that Red's content will be fixed up at some point. Also - life happens, so meh.

Regarding the Pregnancy thing - while I know this currently only applies to Mitsuko, does the game acknowledge who impregnated the girls (current or future)?

IE If Red gets Mitsuko pregnant, is that mentioned, or does everyone just assume/act/talk/etc about this kids as if they were the MC's?

Also looking forward to those threesomes, if you get to do them. Although it might involve doing multiple versions... if you do a version where each, or both, of the girls is futa at the time. So that would be MFF / MFuF / MFFu / MFuFu... 4 difference scenes to write up. o_O

Another Q - is the 'stripper' job set for impregnation? It's implied by Willy that sex happens during the private show, and at least 1 scene with Anne seems to suggest that is exactly what happens.

Possible bug? If we've already spoken to Willy about the Stripper job... shouldn't that option go away? Or has that been left because of plans for other girls to be added to the list of those who can be put into this work?
I think it might track who did it for Anna and Eve as well, but I am not sure. I know Mitsuko does, since she can be impregnated by Rey and Red as well.

I actually wrote some little tidbits that if Red impregnates Mitsuko, and she gives birth, the twins come out heavily resembling Red. As for regular births? I am not entirely sure, I would like to say yes they are as I might recall seeing that, but my memory has a way of failing itself and me. Lol.

HAH. Trust me, I don't do things half-assed. (Well at least not intentionally, looking at you, Red.) I plan to write it like how Mitsuko and MC's/Mitsuko and Rey's current sex bits are like, also would like to do a version of Maki teasing Mitsuko while the MC watches (though will have the option to join)

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I think it might track who did it for Anna and Eve as well, but I am not sure. I know Mitsuko does, since she can be impregnated by Rey and Red as well.

I actually wrote some little tidbits that if Red impregnates Mitsuko, and she gives birth, the twins come out heavily resembling Red. As for regular births? I am not entirely sure, I would like to say yes they are as I might recall seeing that, but my memory has a way of failing itself and me. Lol.

HAH. Trust me, I don't do things half-assed. (Well at least not intentionally, looking at you, Red.) I plan to write it like how Mitsuko and MC's/Mitsuko and Rey's current sex bits are like, also would like to do a version of Maki teasing Mitsuko while the MC watches (though will have the option to join)
It seems Mitsuko gets all the impregnation stuff. Pffft. lol So my guess is for Mitsuko and Rey... if you take her off contraceptives, and encourage her to have a relationship with Rey they do the deed. Good to know - so either don't encourage and/or take off contraceptives if you want to be the only father, or only do so after Rey's situation dealt with. Although would the Mitsuko and Rey relationship even happen after Rey's TF is done?

Another situation where it seems flags might not being set - Eve and Misaki.

If you Futa TF Misaki and give her free reign to sleep with anyone she wants... that doesn't seem to cause any pregnancies. I found the trigger point/spot for the Eve & TF-Misaki scene, and triggered it 6 times a day while Eve was "Fertile" for a number of days, and nothing. Tried again after dosing both with "Fertility Enhancer" to see if that would make a diff, no change.

Note - I tested by cumming in Eve as well, and she fell pregnant without fail after a few bangs. Reloaded, and let Misaki go for it again, and nothing.

I will say, I am glad to see just how much control the player generally has over scene's A good example is with the Eve & TF-Misaki scene... the player has control over what happens: just watch & stop the creampie, just watch & force creampie, join in with various different positions... with allowing or forbidding creampie, or just walk away and let what happen happen).

Q - right now there are no scenes for Futa TF characters other than Misaki right? I know there is a scene for Eve, Anna, etc if you give them a "Grow a penis" TF item, but don't believe there is any actual sex scenes written up for them as of yet?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
need to know too
The wiki is actually useful in regards to marrying either or both Anna and Eve. For Eve:

The start of the chain to marry Eve:

The start of Anna's marriage path:

- met the Affection, Trust, and Fear stat req's
- Go to Mid Main part in town between 8am and 8pm
- Have at least $10,000 on you
- save and spam "Return to Game" to trigger RNG gods to RNG the event to happen (yes it's random)

- Once you have bought the ring... you're now on the Anna marriage path, continue that till you've done Wedding Planner, then see 1st link and notes below for Eve marriage path.

Note: You can't marry Eve and not be on the marry Anna path afaik. So if you want to marry Eve, you have to work on and progress on marrying Anna to get to the requirement to trigger Eve discussing with you about marrying her as well as Anna. You can see the stat and scene req's to start Eve marriage in the above link, as well as what you need to start and follow Anna's marriage path as well.

Note #2: even if you meet the req's (meet or surpass the stat req's, and done Anna's wedding stuff up to seeing the Wedding Planning scene)... it's entirely RNG when/whether Eve's discussion with you will happen. So unless you want to spend days, maybe even weeks, of in-game time hoping for it to trigger... save prior to sleeping, sleep, then reload if you don't get it.

Note #3: There is a scene where Eve discusses marrying you with Anna - again it's done as a sleep scene, and I believe you need both Anna and Eve sleeping in the Master Bedroom for it to trigger. This might or might not need to be triggered now to get Eve to discuss marriage with you. I did get this scene before the Eve discussion with me happened. So if you see this up, I'd suggest letting it play and do the save/reload for the scene between you and Eve the following night.
-----------------

Possible bug? Scene where Eve motorboats Anna... ends in such a way that heavily implies it should lead to another scene/option... but just terminates. I'll put the conclusion of the text in a spoiler below.

Version: A77-Cheat

Reactions: Forgotted

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
It seems Mitsuko gets all the impregnation stuff. Pffft. lol So my guess is for Mitsuko and Rey... if you take her off contraceptives, and encourage her to have a relationship with Rey they do the deed. Good to know - so either don't encourage and/or take off contraceptives if you want to be the only father, or only do so after Rey's situation dealt with. Although would the Mitsuko and Rey relationship even happen after Rey's TF is done?

Another situation where it seems flags might not being set - Eve and Misaki.

If you Futa TF Misaki and give her free reign to sleep with anyone she wants... that doesn't seem to cause any pregnancies. I found the trigger point/spot for the Eve & TF-Misaki scene, and triggered it 6 times a day while Eve was "Fertile" for a number of days, and nothing. Tried again after dosing both with "Fertility Enhancer" to see if that would make a diff, no change.

Note - I tested by cumming in Eve as well, and she fell pregnant without fail after a few bangs. Reloaded, and let Misaki go for it again, and nothing.

I will say, I am glad to see just how much control the player generally has over scene's A good example is with the Eve & TF-Misaki scene... the player has control over what happens: just watch & stop the creampie, just watch & force creampie, join in with various different positions... with allowing or forbidding creampie, or just walk away and let what happen happen).

Q - right now there are no scenes for Futa TF characters other than Misaki right? I know there is a scene for Eve, Anna, etc if you give them a "Grow a penis" TF item, but don't believe there is any actual sex scenes written up for them as of yet?
Futa; I am pretty sure Mitsuko has a scene that can happen after being transformed into a Futa

• Hey there
Reactions: Airell

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
The wiki is actually useful in regards to marrying either or both Anna and Eve. For Eve:

The start of the chain to marry Eve:

The start of Anna's marriage path:

- met the Affection, Trust, and Fear stat req's
- Go to Mid Main part in town between 8am and 8pm
- Have at least $10,000 on you
- save and spam "Return to Game" to trigger RNG gods to RNG the event to happen (yes it's random)

- Once you have bought the ring... you're now on the Anna marriage path, continue that till you've done Wedding Planner, then see 1st link and notes below for Eve marriage path.

Note: You can't marry Eve and not be on the marry Anna path afaik. So if you want to marry Eve, you have to work on and progress on marrying Anna to get to the requirement to trigger Eve discussing with you about marrying her as well as Anna. You can see the stat and scene req's to start Eve marriage in the above link, as well as what you need to start and follow Anna's marriage path as well.

Note #2: even if you meet the req's (meet or surpass the stat req's, and done Anna's wedding stuff up to seeing the Wedding Planning scene)... it's entirely RNG when/whether Eve's discussion with you will happen. So unless you want to spend days, maybe even weeks, of in-game time hoping for it to trigger... save prior to sleeping, sleep, then reload if you don't get it.

Note #3: There is a scene where Eve discusses marrying you with Anna - again it's done as a sleep scene, and I believe you need both Anna and Eve sleeping in the Master Bedroom for it to trigger. This might or might not need to be triggered now to get Eve to discuss marriage with you. I did get this scene before the Eve discussion with me happened. So if you see this up, I'd suggest letting it play and do the save/reload for the scene between you and Eve the following night.
-----------------

Possible bug? Scene where Eve motorboats Anna... ends in such a way that heavily implies it should lead to another scene/option... but just terminates. I'll put the conclusion of the text in a spoiler below.

Version: A77-Cheat
Thank you very much. The wiki have a lot of "cookies" (i'm not sure it's the right word in english).

I'm already done all of that but I thought i needed to trigger something else for eve's wedding.

By the way, I love your game, dev ! Thank you for your great work !!

PS: don't abandoned it please :sneaky:

Reactions: Shadowen

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Also, anyone who has been playing A77: Does it FEEL easier to find NPC scenes now in the places we've converted to the new movement system? In theory, if a character is present, the game should always pull a character driven scene and only display non-npc scenes if no one is in the location. Changelog has a full list of locations converted and we hope to finish up the mansion locations in the next build.
The chief issue now is event repetition. As in you'll get the same event or couple of events endlessly looping in a row.
Basically you need to add a queue that remembers the last 2-3 events and have the game skip over them when drawing events.

Kind of like this:
Code:
Queue<string> banned_events =  Last event -> Event before that -> ... -> Queue Length Events before that

select new event function()
{
       potential_event = your current code to select new event
       if(banned_events not contains potential_event)
       {
              Shift queue by one to the right removing the right most event from banned

insert the current event as the one on the far left

do the stuff you do now to play the event
       }
       else select a new one and test again
}
Also, I just had a really strange situation with the whole Mitsuko Maki thing.
Basically I got the 1st meeting event right. Than I couldn't trigger ANY of the in between events, the fight or confrontation in the kitchen. Nothing. And I tried. But now that Maki is leaving I get the event where Mitsuko says they made up.

As in the game just skipped over all those in between events.

Last edited:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Futa; I am pretty sure Mitsuko has a scene that can happen after being transformed into a Futa
Is it a scene that is part of her transformation scene? Or something else entirely? If different, could you point out what room and timeframe it happens?

I did stumble across Mitsuko's Futa TF scene. According to the wiki there seems to be a scene with her and Eve, but Eve was also there for the Futa TF scene... so not sure if that's the same scene or a completely different scene. Unfortunately the wiki is no real help as there is no page for this... just an linkless entry indicating there is a scene, but no info where or when.

IE From the wiki: "Submitted Mitsuko Futa tf Scene 1 (Futa transformation)" (It does seem to indicate it's the Futa transform scene only, so no sex between Mitsuko and Eve as a separate scene... but not really sure)

So right now the only Futa sex scenes I know of are:

- Misaki & you, and/or possible Anna, when Misaki's Futa TF happens
- Misaki & Eve after Misaki Futa TF (whether by TF'ed by potion or random 'research' event)
- Anna and you, after she has temporary futa TF.
- Mitsuko & you, in Mitsuko's Futa TF scene if you decided to relieve her of her tension.

The new options to Futa TF Anna, Eve, etc (ie give them a penis) don't have their own futa TF sex scene's written right? I know the standard sex scene's in master bedroom, Eve running up to you and asking for sex, etc don't reflect them having a penis.

nkndaf

Mar 20, 2021
How do you get the family scenes? I have done all marriage scenes and called the family but they dont show up.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
How do you get the family scenes? I have done all marriage scenes and called the family but they dont show up.
They show up a few days prior to the wedding. They should show up on 22nd of March (at least that is when they do for me). Check what date it is for you in-game, and if not then... you'll just need to wait till March 22nd for them to arrive.

Once they have arrived, you'll see various scene's with them in places around the mansion and town. Just wonder around and they should trigger - I'd highly recommend a new unique save after they arrive, as events are all RNG.

For an idea of where they trigger - check the changelog from the 1st post (and from this post for A76 & A77, and this post for A75 changelog) to see where family events have been written to trigger.

Last edited:

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
Those who like/hate Red, what would you rather see first,

A.) Fully Womanizing him?
B.) Femboy'zing him?
Or
C.) Humiliate and Feminizing him?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes