GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there an issue with the anna dress fitting attic scene. i'm ready for it according to the wiki guide its just not triggering at all. 90% of the time its blank so it should be triggering
That seems to be an issue with a number of scenes in the last 3-4 builds. They just don't trigger at all.
Or the RnGoddess is cursing you.
Are you making sure people are actually present? The movement system has been implemented in the mansion now (About half in A77, the rest in A78), so when someone is in a room there will only be character scenes and you only see filler scenes when no one is present.

You can track a person's location in the NPC sidebar.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anybody have new cheat version?
Why, the last version that was on here will get you every thing you need for all girls stats to have all there scenes anyway you want them.
Play in the last cheat version until you get the stats where you want them then move your save over to the newest build.
Save to disk and load from desk works very well.
No need for a new cheat version and I doubt any other npc's or slaves will be added later.

Oct 25, 2017
Are you making sure people are actually present? The movement system has been implemented in the mansion now (About half in A77, the rest in A78), so when someone is in a room there will only be character scenes and you only see filler scenes when no one is present.

I have everyone that can be with me following me. Would that be my issue? I thought making the character follow you ensures they always are there with you in the room or am i mistaken. Is it considered a filler scene or a character scene?

EDIT: So it appears to be a filler scene. I had everyone unfollow me and as soon as i went up there i got the scene first try.

So thank you never really occured to me to try.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have everyone that can be with me following me. Would that be my issue? I thought making the character follow you ensures they always are there with you in the room or am i mistaken. Is it considered a filler scene or a character scene?
Scenes will not happen if the NPC is following you.
NPC needs to go to the room then you go to the room for the scene to have a chance to happen.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Scenes will not happen if the NPC is following you.
NPC needs to go to the room then you go to the room for the scene to have a chance to happen.
Hmm. Not true. The scenes ONLY happen for me if the character IS following me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm. Not true. The scenes ONLY happen for me if the character IS following me.
I don't know, I use to have one or two follow and never got a single scene with them.
But once I let them go I was getting all kinds of scenes.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020

It's an old bug that's from before A75 I think. I did try it in the new version but whilst I can invite Mitsuko into the kitchen I obviously can't invite bubbles or even track her.

Either way though, the bug I am experiencing is that the events relating their conflict do not trigger BUT once Maki leaves the house the dialogue acts as if it did. As in Mitsuko tells the MC that they settled their differences.

This implies that the game has skipped to the state of those events having concluded even though they newer triggered.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It's an old bug that's from before A75 I think. I did try it in the new version but whilst I can invite Mitsuko into the kitchen I obviously can't invite bubbles or even track her.

Either way though, the bug I am experiencing is that the events relating their conflict do not trigger BUT once Maki leaves the house the dialogue acts as if it did. As in Mitsuko tells the MC that they settled their differences.

This implies that the game has skipped to the state of those events having concluded even though they newer triggered.
I actually thought this one had been handled previously. Will run it past one of our coders again for another look. Thank you for saying something again.

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
What is going to happen when Jen figures out that the pc, who she increasingly is emotionally dependent upon to a large extent and is showing obvious signs of a growing (currently platonic) love for limited in nature solely by the fact that the pc is a man, has a laboratory which has the capability of rapidly changing the sex of people? Obviously, a comment from the pc suggesting he would be willing to whatever he can to help her feel better would not be potentially misconstrued by Jen to be a carte blanche concession to allow her to change the pc into a woman.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hmph... Gonna have to catch up.

I've not heard of the first girl or location yet.... lol

I think your message was clipped a bit IrishMajorTom as I didn't
see which one you chose? lol

Cheers

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
Hmph... Gonna have to catch up.

I've not heard of the first girl or location yet.... lol

I think your message was clipped a bit IrishMajorTom as I didn't
see which one you chose? lol

Cheers
Havent chosen one yet, it's a toss up. I figured I'd let the community decide since sign language lessons are completed, which has allowed work on Elodie's dates to begin.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes